PDA

View Full Version : Do U Hate Me?

Telekinesis
04-14-2005, 03:32 AM
Do people hate me now because of what I said about Noodles? I want 2 know. I think it's unfair towards me just coz I felt the need 2 express my opinion. I f U hate give a reason that is sensible please.

offspringrammsteinfan
04-14-2005, 03:39 AM
Do people hate me now because of what I said about Noodles? I want 2 know. I think it's unfair towards me just coz I felt the need 2 express my opinion. I f U hate give a reason that is sensible please.

damn girl... I don't, it's your opinion and I can say I disagree or agree with that opinion but it doesn't make me want to hate you..

Also: I wonder if you can really hate someone...

Btw. If some one has an idea about hate (I need to draw something about hate for school and I wonder what hate actually is)

Aimeht
04-14-2005, 03:39 AM
What did you say about Noodles?

Telekinesis
04-14-2005, 03:41 AM
What did you say about Noodles?

Wow u don't know? U better read the "Noodles is A Fag" board if u don't know what I'm talking about

Aimeht
04-14-2005, 03:45 AM
Oh, I found it. Yes, now I hate you. :D

Telekinesis
04-14-2005, 03:51 AM
Really? Why? I don't like him get over it!

Aimeht
04-14-2005, 03:55 AM
I don't like you, get over it!

Dr.Faustus
04-14-2005, 04:13 AM
I don't hate you, after all, I've never met you.

Telekinesis
04-14-2005, 05:56 AM
I don't hate you, after all, I've never met you.

Thank U at least your nice unlike some people

Dr.Faustus
04-14-2005, 06:00 AM
I just don't think you can hate someone when you've only communicated with them on a message board, or over the internet.

Hypodermic_89
04-14-2005, 06:54 AM
Telekinesis, you wanted to say your opinion about Noodles, and people wanna say their opinion about you. You call Noodles a fag, everyone hates you. Its fair

Chainsaw
04-14-2005, 06:56 AM
Yes i do hate you :)

Kitten
04-14-2005, 07:00 AM

I don't hate you, I just think that you are hypocritical.

Dr.Faustus
04-14-2005, 07:10 AM
I slightly agree.

Kitten
04-14-2005, 07:13 AM
I slightly agree.

Slightly? She is willing to overlook Dexter smoking, but Noodles does it and he is evil incarnate. That's only slightly hypocritical. Though I do suppose that Dexter appeals to the younger, more hormone driven masses.

Dr.Faustus
04-14-2005, 08:15 AM
I said slightly because I've only seen a few of his posts. After reading what you said that they've said, I'd agree with you fully.

JohnnyNemesis
04-14-2005, 08:34 AM
Yes, I despise you.

(Just kidding. Just want to see if you fall for this)

Sinister
04-14-2005, 09:15 AM
telekinesis, insulting a band member on his band's site is not specially clever. it's actually about the most stupid thing you could ever do. And I hate stupid people, and people who insult people I like. so I hate you.

_ߥ_vil_
04-14-2005, 09:21 AM

O...k...I don't know you. Why should you care about what people say on here. You can't hate someone over the internet.

Jackish
04-14-2005, 12:45 PM
No I don't hate you, just think your awfully misguided... Plus you seem to hate almost everyone. Its not cool to hate, ya know.

Jimbob2005
04-14-2005, 12:48 PM
You've neva offended me so I have no animosity towards you

Mannen som blev en gris
04-14-2005, 12:54 PM
Oh, it was you who said that! No, I don't hate you. I don't know you....

0r4ng3
04-14-2005, 12:55 PM
in general, most people i dont actually know, i hate

so yes
________
Lesbian hardcore (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/731/hardcore/videos/1)

That_Guy91
05-02-2005, 03:10 PM
in general, most people i dont actually know, i hate

so yes

i agree you suck

ASP
05-02-2005, 03:16 PM
Yes! I fucking hate you and anyone else who doesn't like Noodles. He is fucking awesome and no one made by god could not realize just how cool he is. This means you are created by the devil and I hate demon spawn like you. Fuck anyone who doesn't realize that he is constantly sarcastic and that is why he is cool.(I appologize if you think that this went a little too far, but I was just expressing my opinion, bitch)

Tired_Of_You
05-02-2005, 03:34 PM
I don't hate you, but I think you're a retard.

Pot Noodles
05-02-2005, 03:36 PM
no, but I can't see how thought it wasn't a joke.

SkunkIt
05-02-2005, 04:17 PM
Do people hate me now because of what I said about Noodles? I want 2 know. I think it's unfair towards me just coz I felt the need 2 express my opinion. I f U hate give a reason that is sensible please.You're a douche bag who should go jump off a cliff. "I felt the need to express my opinion."

Amanda
05-02-2005, 04:36 PM
I don't hate you, but my boyfriend really does...i'm divided. Oh wait, my boyfriend's the son of a bitch who just made me feel like crap for no reason at all....Tele i love you!

ASP
05-02-2005, 05:52 PM
I'm not the only one who hates you, yay. I thought I was going to be the only one who understood how much of a fucknut you are. I was wrong. Congradulations on making a site of Offspring fans mad at you in the easiest way, insulting one of the members.Dumbass.

Jack the Tripper
05-02-2005, 05:58 PM
When you make a thread asking it, the answer is probably yes.

Manic subsidal
05-02-2005, 05:59 PM
I hate you. What? It's cool to hate.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-02-2005, 06:09 PM
I just don't think you can hate someone when you've only communicated with them on a message board, or over the internet.

Ah, and at the same time he said Noodles was gay and he hated him, after seeing Noodles speak one or two sentences.

Telekenesis, I don't hate you. But.. eh, I don't know. Dislike is probably the closest.

0r4ng3
05-02-2005, 06:16 PM
I probably answered the question already but i felt the need to say it again. I hate people who make pointless threads, people who ask if you hate them, and people who spell u instead of you when on a BBS and you have time to type you.

Amanda
05-02-2005, 06:23 PM
I hate you. What? It's cool to hate.
Ive probably said this before somewhere else, but here goes: Its cool to hate, advertising about it is not.

ASP
05-02-2005, 06:59 PM
You needed conformation of this from us? I should think that you would be able to guess the answer from how people speak to you. Just a word of advice, if you are at a fansite for a band, don't insult one of their members. That just isn't smart in the least bit. You should make a new profile and try again.

Camilamazed
05-02-2005, 08:45 PM
Nah... Perhaps people hate you because teleki.... is your username number 98576348765........ :D

Guillermo90
05-02-2005, 10:08 PM
I dont hate you, thats too strong of a word.... i juts phsychologically have big fucking problems with you. Stupid 13 year old, comin along with your UUUGH I DONT WANNA HURT ANYONES FEELINGS BUT I THINK NOODLES IS A FAG...OK LIKE YAH! just shut it!!! Dont even respond, just be quiet! Go like another band, go like Good Charlotte you bitch.

Telekinesis
05-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Yes! I fucking hate you and anyone else who doesn't like Noodles. He is fucking awesome and no one made by god could not realize just how cool he is. This means you are created by the devil and I hate demon spawn like you. Fuck anyone who doesn't realize that he is constantly sarcastic and that is why he is cool.(I appologize if you think that this went a little too far, but I was just expressing my opinion, bitch)

I don't fucking beleive in God. I reckon Christians are the most difficult bigots in the world they don't except the fact that other people don't beleive in their God, I hope your "God" strikes you all dead you bastards!

Telekinesis
05-02-2005, 11:16 PM
I dont hate you, thats too strong of a word.... i juts phsychologically have big fucking problems with you. Stupid 13 year old, comin along with your UUUGH I DONT WANNA HURT ANYONES FEELINGS BUT I THINK NOODLES IS A FAG...OK LIKE YAH! just shut it!!! Dont even respond, just be quiet! Go like another band, go like Good Charlotte you bitch.

I'm not some American bimbo who puts like in every sentence they say and is as dumb as a doornail. I am a sardonic, annoying Aussie chick who likes controversy! Good Charlotte are fuckwits so are Blink 182 and Simple Plan. I may be 13 but I read at a year 10 level so NUGHH!

Superdope
05-03-2005, 01:48 AM
I don't fucking beleive in God. I reckon Christians are the most difficult bigots in the world they don't except the fact that other people don't beleive in their God, I hope your "God" strikes you all dead you bastards!

What, now youre attacking christianity??

my god...you really are stupid! :eek:

Superdope
05-03-2005, 01:50 AM
I'm not some American bimbo who puts like in every sentence they say and is as dumb as a doornail. I am a sardonic, annoying Aussie chick who likes controversy! Good Charlotte are fuckwits so are Blink 182 and Simple Plan. I may be 13 but I read at a year 10 level so NUGHH!

youre right you are annoying

Telekinesis
05-03-2005, 01:53 AM
I've always hated Christians and Catholics their bigots! they force their beliefs onto you and don't except the fact that they could be wrong. I think my hatred of the religion started when i was in Girl Guides. They made us pray all the time and at camp we had to say grace before we ate. I had no idea what was going on at the time and they just pissed me off so I quit. Anyone else here not religious? Anyone else agree with me?

Telekinesis
05-03-2005, 01:55 AM
youre right you are annoying

I know I'm annoying :D I enjoy annoying people so the more you tell me that I'm being annoying the more happier I will be and the more i will annoy you!

Superdope
05-03-2005, 01:57 AM
oh... then youre not annoying

Telekinesis
05-03-2005, 02:04 AM
Too late for reverse psychology sucker!

Punk_Conspiracy
05-03-2005, 02:17 AM
If I said I was Christian would you hate me?

Telekinesis
05-03-2005, 02:18 AM
No I wouldn't, but judging by your avatar I'm guessing your not

Superdope
05-03-2005, 02:20 AM
have you ever heard of a little band called bad religion?? obviously not.

Telekinesis
05-03-2005, 02:28 AM
I have heard of Bad Religion! They sing Big Bang right? It's one of my favorite songs on the soundtrack of Tony Hawk Underground. Anyway I don't hate you coz your Christian, there's plenty more reasons to hate you ;) sorry

China Boy
05-03-2005, 09:32 AM
First i didn't hate you. I just didn't like your way of behaviour. I really doubt that you are intelligent, anyway, you are a show-off. But, you see, I'm a Christian. And what you said kind of, er how should I put this? OFFENDED me. So now I hate you. Happy?

Dexter Powerhead
05-03-2005, 11:18 AM
no we dont hate you but shut up and stop making stupid threads.............

brothadave79
05-03-2005, 11:32 AM
She says she hates Catholics and Christians because they are the most bigoted people in the world... She hates a couple billion people in the world that she doesn't even know because of their faith. Is anyone else appreciating the irony?

notoriousdoc
05-03-2005, 11:34 AM
She says she hates Catholics and Christians because they are the most bigoted people in the world... She hates a couple billion people in the world that she doesn't even know because of their faith. Is anyone else appreciating the irony?

I am my brotha

ASP
05-03-2005, 02:11 PM
You fucking little dipshit. I don't give a damn whether or not you believe in my god, and there are millions of other christians like me who feel the same. I know that there are some radical christians, But you can't fucking judge us all on a few radical people, you little fucknut. So piss off on christians. Fuck you and any stupid fuck ass response you have to this. In fact, fuck you, your whole family, all of your friends and anyone who even remotely likes you. You started this to see if people hated you and now your just making it worse you fucking little bitch! Get the fuck over yourself and realize that no one gives a shit whether anyone hates you and if you haden't made tis thread it would have just blown over. So fuck you. I don't care whether or not it exists or not, but go to hell. If you try to make a stupid ass response to this than I will polute all of your threads with cuss words, slander and hate mail. Bitch.

ASP
05-03-2005, 02:14 PM
Oh and this is the wrong forum for this, you asshole.

LordOfdEAthAndTime
05-03-2005, 02:38 PM

yeah i hate u

LordOfdEAthAndTime
05-03-2005, 02:44 PM

WELL, BITCH YOU INSULTED ME I HATE YOU BITCH GO DIE!!!

ASP
05-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Everyone hates you, so take a line from Have You Ever and go jump off of a fucking cliff. I hate you so goddamned much, and don't get religeous on me again, I didn't mean it like that.Fuck you, Burn in hell as the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity. I don't give a shit if believe in hell or the devil either.

Guillermo90
05-03-2005, 03:46 PM
hahahaha! nobody likes you!
ehem... NOBODY LIKES YOU! EVERYONE LEFT YOU! THEY'RE ALL OUT WITHOUT YOU HAVING FUN! hahaha im so sneaky, that was a sneaky little joke.

sk8ter-hater
05-03-2005, 03:47 PM
Of course!!!!!!!@@!@!#$#!4

Amanda
05-03-2005, 03:51 PM
Yes. It's sad that there actually are people in the world who think like that. I'm not catholic, but i believe in respecting other people's beliefs.

Guillermo90
05-03-2005, 03:59 PM
Hahahahaha, im so happy everyone hates you your such a dumbshit, you were all happy when you came into these boards you thot you were gonna make a lot of friends but you didnt!! HAHAHAHA instead everyone hates you HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! :confused:

Amanda
05-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Hahahahaha, im so happy everyone hates you your such a dumbshit, you were all happy when you came into these boards you thot you were gonna make a lot of friends but you didnt!! HAHAHAHA instead everyone hates you HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! :confused:
tsk tsk rejoicing in other people's misery...i like you ;)

Guillermo90
05-03-2005, 04:20 PM
HAHAHAHA its getting so much better! Someone actually likes me now and i thot i was gonna have no friends, but i have more people liking me than they like you HAHAHAHA im so happy yay! Im having so much fun.

Telekinesis
05-03-2005, 11:09 PM
Everyone hates you, so take a line from Have You Ever and go jump off of a fucking cliff. I hate you so goddamned much, and don't get religeous on me again, I didn't mean it like that.Fuck you, Burn in hell as the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity. I don't give a shit if believe in hell or the devil either.

Where does it say to jump off a bridge in Have You Ever? Also I used to be a Wicca. If you've read about the witch trials you would see how stupid and horrible your religion is to other people. If you haven't read about the witch trials go here for a history lesson ----> http://maxpages.com/wiccachika/The_Burning_Times

now do you see what your religion has reduced people too? Those fucking bastards.

Noodles is gay
05-03-2005, 11:14 PM
yes; I find you extremely invidious - you had the audacity to suggest that you were more intelligent than me! Me, i tell you!

Telekinesis
05-04-2005, 02:10 AM
Has anyone read the page from the link I posted about the witch burning? it's very important and may make you see your religion in a new light.

Superdope
05-04-2005, 05:33 AM
does anyone have a lighter. ill bring gasoline... :D

brothadave79
05-04-2005, 05:52 AM
Haha, as if I had anything to do with burning witches. That's so unbelievably stupid. Hey aren't you a criminal because Australia was a prison colony? (No offense to our other Aussie friends, just making a point.)

The point is you can't judge people of today by the actions of those who came before them. It's not only ignorant and wrong, but if everyone looked at each other so dimly there would be no point in our own existence for we would never be anything more than the actions of those preceding us.

The great thing about Judaism, Christianity, and Islam is that they are moralistic religions based on ideals of peace. However, people will always be people, and violence has always been a part of human history. Consequentially, many people have been wrongly killed for "religous" reasons. Incidentally, many more people have been killed for reasons having nothing to do with religion. The kind of ignorance that makes religious zealots hate the non-religous is precisely the same kind that causes individuals to hate the religous.

Seriously, I don't understand the whole attack on religion. It's pointless, give it up. People really need to find new battles to fight.

killer_queen
05-04-2005, 06:29 AM
Haha, as if I had anything to do with burning witches. That's so unbelievably stupid. Hey aren't you a criminal because Australia was a prison colony? (No offense to our other Aussie friends, just making a point.)

The point is you can't judge people of today by the actions of those who came before them. It's not only ignorant and wrong, but if everyone looked at each other so dimly there would be no point in our own existence for we would never be anything more than the actions of those preceding us.

The great thing about Judaism, Christianity, and Islam is that they are moralistic religions based on ideals of peace. However, people will always be people, and violence has always been a part of human history. Consequentially, many people have been wrongly killed for "religous" reasons. Incidentally, many more people have been killed for reasons having nothing to do with religion. The kind of ignorance that makes religious zealots hate the non-religous is precisely the same kind that causes individuals to hate the religous.

Seriously, I don't understand the whole attack on religion. It's pointless, give it up. People really need to find new battles to fight.

Wow!... That was great. I can't find a word to say.

ASP
05-04-2005, 03:19 PM
Where does it say to jump off a bridge in Have You Ever? Also I used to be a Wicca. If you've read about the witch trials you would see how stupid and horrible your religion is to other people. If you haven't read about the witch trials go here for a history lesson ----> http://maxpages.com/wiccachika/The_Burning_Times

now do you see what your religion has reduced people too? Those fucking bastards.
FUCK YOU! I don't care what we've done in the past, I said cliff, I was thinking of a different song and you caught me on that. Either way I'm not a religeous fanatic, I don't really care too much. And I don't careabout the witch trials. I was not one of those people and I didn't get religeous in the first place. I just said the word "god and you got offended. Now take your head out of your ass and shut the fuck up!

Telekinesis
05-04-2005, 11:06 PM
actually you went on about Noodles being one of "God's" creatures and saying I was a spawn of Satan. I don't believe in God therefore I don't believe in Satan I guess.

neocon58
05-04-2005, 11:27 PM
yes. go die.

notoriousdoc
05-04-2005, 11:49 PM
actually you went on about Noodles being one of "God's" creatures and saying I was a spawn of Satan. I don't believe in God therefore I don't believe in Satan I guess.

That screwed them then, love

Telekinesis
05-04-2005, 11:52 PM
I'm listening to Never Gonna Find Me! *dances*

TripFag
05-05-2005, 10:45 AM
Does your garage have rafters?

Jimbob2005
05-05-2005, 10:47 AM
Does your garage have rafters?
Fucking hell, SHUT THE HELL UP!

Telekinesis
05-06-2005, 12:26 AM
I don't know does YOUR garage have rafters?

MaaQhimself
05-06-2005, 12:33 AM
i dont hate you but i do think that you're pretty stupid because you make threads like this and the noodlesisgaythread.... it makes you look very stupid.

offspring kid
05-06-2005, 01:06 AM

well you hate noodless so thats why i hate you ! AND HE IS NOT GAY

brothadave79
05-06-2005, 05:58 AM
I don't know does YOUR garage have rafters?

Nice retort. :rolleyes:

Hypodermic_89
05-06-2005, 06:02 AM
i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot. i hate you Telekinesis. You are and idiot.

Mentally_Challenged
05-06-2005, 04:22 PM
Hate is such a strong word.....But I do find you utterly retarded, mainly mentally, and it seems that every post you submit is even more annoying than anything I could ever come up with.
It looks like im not the only 'attention whore' (according to Wheelie) round here anymore...

irkazoom
05-06-2005, 05:16 PM
Telekinesis=Whore, cocksucker, geek, motherfucker, idiot, asshole.

What are u doin here, u bastard?! Why dont u leave this forum and go to suck someones cock, u like to do that, dont u?

Leave this forum!!!!!!!Dont keep writin threads, ok u bastard?!

mrconeman
05-06-2005, 05:55 PM
I dont hate her, shes just retarded

coke_a_holic
05-06-2005, 06:39 PM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-7/147478/wrongforum.jpg

On another note:

Telekinesis=Whore, cocksucker, geek, motherfucker, idiot, asshole.

What are u doin here, u bastard?! Why dont u leave this forum and go to suck someones cock, u like to do that, dont u?

Leave this forum!!!!!!!Dont keep writin threads, ok u bastard?!

Now, how's THAT for hypocrisy at its finest?

roruken
05-06-2005, 06:40 PM
I was just gonna post that...

ruroken
05-06-2005, 06:43 PM

I'm posting it too. Nice pic.

coke_a_holic
05-06-2005, 06:45 PM
Yeah well, TUNB isn't here to post his, so I had to do SOMETHING.

ruroken
05-06-2005, 06:48 PM
I'm going to do one's like...
"you're more pathetic than the dog shit I stepped on yesterday" or something...

irkazoom
05-06-2005, 06:52 PM

On another note:

Now, how's THAT for hypocrisy at its finest?
Why do u say its hypocrisy?

coke_a_holic
05-06-2005, 07:15 PM
Why do u say its hypocrisy?

I say that because the way you typed your message was equally annoying and something that took time for me to read because you misspelled words on purpose. Type like you're a little intelligent, this is not AIM.

ruroken
05-06-2005, 07:18 PM
Hi. I'm like, more loved than the thread maker. Yes, I am loved. Now, I will go find a way to always be serious. Because then I will rule the board.

coke_a_holic
05-06-2005, 07:20 PM
No, no. You can't be serious. You have to take everything lightly, and type as if you are calm. Even if you're angry, just type like you are mellowed out. Also, be serious when needed, but add your snide comments when you need to.

irkazoom
05-06-2005, 07:53 PM
U are so a fag....

coke_a_holic
05-06-2005, 08:00 PM
How do you manage to make that assumption?

coke_a_holic
05-06-2005, 08:06 PM
I'm sorry. Assumption means guess. Okay?

coke_a_holic
05-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Exactly, you obviously do not know what a fag is, and you have no back-up. I don't want to be mean to you, just start typing a little better, man. And don't call me a fag because I do in fact enjoy women more than men. And I have a gay friend and he's not like whatever your stereotype of a gay is.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
05-06-2005, 08:43 PM
its funny because cock_A_holic has a gay -BOY- friend
just thought I'D point that out, and U obviously don't enjoy women more than men, CUZ U spend all UR time on this forum, 500 posts....cant U think of NEthing BETA to do in UR time?
hope U LUV MI slang as much as U LUV DA cock

Telekinesis
05-06-2005, 09:10 PM
All you bastards here on the forums I'm a sprigging girl! Just for the hell of it here are pics of the guys I like

Seth Green

http://www.angellrp.co.uk/angel_images/green1.jpg

Jake Gyllenhaal

http://www.jakegyllenhaal.info/gyllenhaal.jpg

Dexter Holland

http://www.hometown.aol.com/colddarkspirit/images/holland3.jpg

Tom Lenk

http://www.wolfram-hart.com/tlo/tom_lenk.jpg

Tee Hee behold the hotties!

Dead Cheerleader
05-06-2005, 09:12 PM
Dude where is the fucking moderator??

brothadave79
05-06-2005, 09:14 PM
She's going so far out of her way to show she likes guys and slamming Noodles for what she thinks is being gay...

Anyone see where I'm going with this?

irkazoom
05-06-2005, 09:15 PM
All you bastards here on the forums I'm a sprigging girl! Just for the hell of it here are pics of the guys I like

Seth Green

http://www.angellrp.co.uk/angel_images/green1.jpg

Jake Gyllenhaal

http://www.jakegyllenhaal.info/gyllenhaal.jpg

Dexter Holland

http://www.hometown.aol.com/colddarkspirit/images/holland3.jpg

Tom Lenk

http://www.wolfram-hart.com/tlo/tom_lenk.jpg

Tee Hee behold the hotties!
OK........ And.... what the fuck? do I care about it?

Telekinesis
05-06-2005, 09:18 PM
I know you don't care, I just like looking at pictures of them!

irkazoom
05-06-2005, 09:21 PM
OK, and u have to post it, asshole?

Telekinesis
05-06-2005, 09:26 PM
Screw You!

http://www.haineandsmith.co.uk/assets/fcuk%20logo.jpg

irkazoom
05-06-2005, 09:28 PM
Nobody Likes You, Everyine Hate You!! Dont You Know That? Leave The Offsppring Forum, You Just Talk A Lot Of Shit!!!!!!

Telekinesis
05-06-2005, 09:29 PM
SAILOR MOON!!!!!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/15/Smoon.png

HA HA HA!

Telekinesis
05-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Pikachu I Choose You!

http://www.prontoit.com/prontoitalia/immagini/pikachu.jpg

Pikachu electrocute all these bastards for me! 'kay?

irkazoom
05-06-2005, 09:38 PM
hahaha I just changed my opinion of you! You arent a dumbass, asshole, motherfucker, geek and jackass............YOU ARE A Dumbass, Asshole, Motherfucker, Geek, Jackass AND A RETARDED BABY!!! :D

Telekinesis
05-06-2005, 09:47 PM
Meep Meep

http://www.cs.rutgers.edu/~mcgrew/Amarel/Supporting/RoadRunner.gif

SkunkIt
05-06-2005, 10:46 PM
I've always hated Christians and Catholics their bigots! they force their beliefs onto you and don't except the fact that they could be wrong. I think my hatred of the religion started when i was in Girl Guides. They made us pray all the time and at camp we had to say grace before we ate. I had no idea what was going on at the time and they just pissed me off so I quit. Anyone else here not religious? Anyone else agree with me? Catholics are christian and not all of them are bigots. Most don't force beliefs on you. Most accept the fact they could be wrong. Usually, the only time i'll pray is when i'm at a relative's house, before eating dinner and they want to pray. I don't even go to church. I was born Catholic and I don't wanna change my religon, but i'm Catholic on my own terms.

ASP
05-07-2005, 06:28 PM
Telekenis, I do this for you and I will never do this again, so everyone else forgive me for this: I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!I hate you, I hope you die a slow painful death and the devil fucks you in the ass for all of eternity!

irkazoom
05-07-2005, 06:37 PM
Yeah, I Feel The Same About That Bitch Man.

cko
05-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Yeah I agree!How cant you see what you did wrong!!!irkazoom,we were wrong about her,shes not retarded!!!!!1SHE IS THE MOST RETARDED BITCH I HAVE EVER MET!!!i bet shes a blondie..........

irkazoom
05-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Shes So Fuckin Stupid. Im Sure Her Father Is Gay Or Her Mother Is Dead.

Telekinesis
05-07-2005, 07:13 PM
Both wrong. Me mum's alive last time I checked and my dad is definetly NOT gay.

ASP
05-07-2005, 07:23 PM
I put her on my ignore list, so I don't have to read her dumbshit comments anymore. This is the best day of my life! This is the best decision I ever made! I am very happy!

roruken
05-07-2005, 08:27 PM
This thread deserves a triple
I repeat
One more time

coke_a_holic
05-07-2005, 08:34 PM
its funny because cock_A_holic has a gay -BOY- friend
just thought I'D point that out, and U obviously don't enjoy women more than men, CUZ U spend all UR time on this forum, 500 posts....cant U think of NEthing BETA to do in UR time?
hope U LUV MI slang as much as U LUV DA cock

Oh my God, that is the funniest thing I have ever read. 500 posts is nothing. Originalpsycho has over 8000. Okay, dude I have nothing against you, and all of a sudden you're lashing out at me. He's not my boyfriend, you're just so insecure in your heterosexuality that you're accusing ME of being homosexual to make it seem as if you are not. Good luck with that, you loss of protein.

-Red-
05-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Oh my God, that is the funniest thing I have ever read. 500 posts is nothing. Originalpsycho has over 8000. Okay, dude I have nothing against you, and all of a sudden you're lashing out at me. He's not my boyfriend, you're just so insecure in your heterosexuality that you're accusing ME of being homosexual to make it seem as if you are not. Good luck with that, you loss of protein.

Boy did I miss something or what o_O
-Is scared to read the rest of the thread-

coke_a_holic
05-07-2005, 10:10 PM
Yeah, just don't bother. It's all irkazoom being an insecure jackass, and telekinesis being annoying. I just summarized about 3 pages into one sentence. Thank me later.

Bad_Girl
05-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Oh... I really don't hate you.
I don't even know you. I disagree with what you said about noodles, but i don't hate you. :)

Guillermo90
05-08-2005, 08:08 PM
Lol, holly shit im so cool check THIS out!!!
All in favor of hating Telekenisis or however you spell that gayass name. Say Kill Telekenisis.

L.A.P.D
05-14-2005, 09:25 PM

I hate you because you said B.S. about noodles. why are you "Trying" to prove he's gay?

IdiotOfTheDay
05-16-2005, 05:29 PM
LET THE NOODLES SHIT DIE. Please, for the sake of all that is good on these boards, just hide in the shadows from now on 'cause yeah, we do hate you. We hate stupid people.

melbert
05-16-2005, 09:39 PM

Okay, first we'll start with homophobia.
Society's rethinking of sexual orientation was crystallized in the term homophobia, which heterosexual psychologist George Weinberg coined in the late 1960s. Weinberg used homophobia to label heterosexuals' dread of being in close quarters with homosexuals as well as homosexuals' self loathing. The word first appeared in print in 1969 and was subsequently discussed at length in Weinberg's 1972 book, Society and the Healthy Homosexual.
The American Heritage Dictionary (1992 edition) defines homophobia as "aversion to gay or homosexual people or their lifestyle or culture" and "behavior or an act based on this aversion." Other definitions identify homophobia as an irrational fear of homosexuality.
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/prej_defn.html

An irrational fear. I want to emphasize that. I don't understand homophobia, I've never had that problem, so it's getting to the point where I've stopped trying to understand it, and now it just pisses me off.

Secondly, trying to bash someone you don't even know. Do you KNOW Noodles personally? Hang out with him on Saturday nights? Shine his shoes?
Something makes me highly doubt that.

Thirdly, your needless fear of sex and all things sexual. Maybe you figure you're too young, fine, that's understandable. A lot of us were losing our virginity at your age. But you did get here somehow, sweetie, your parents did the mommy daddy dance, and they likely enjoyed it. Oh, I'm sorry, is that too much for your virgin eyes?

I'll cut this short and finish with the fact that you just don't take a hint and STOP whatever it is you're trying to do. Noodles isn't gay, get over it. Even if he were, no one CARES. My best friend is gay. He's an amazing, caring person. You're hetero. You're not an amazing, caring person. So go take your Noodles research, hug it to your chest, sulk in the corner. When you're done and feel you can face the world without being immature and ignorant, come out and do something productive.

<3

punk_riOt
05-18-2005, 05:11 PM
yes. you're a fuckbag. i hate you. go die.

fucken.

Brines
05-18-2005, 05:22 PM
I don't hate you. I agree, actually. Noodles is a fucking janitor.

melbert
05-19-2005, 08:23 PM
A janitor who plays in a very famous, very successful band.
Can YOU top that?

sk8ter-hater
05-19-2005, 08:33 PM
I ate you. I was hungry.

Hit_That
05-20-2005, 11:10 PM
dude...nobdy makes fun of noodles and lives to tell about it...jk i personally dont care what other people think of him...all i know is that he's the best :D