PDA

View Full Version : Offspring in Denmark

Splejse
04-14-2005, 05:32 AM
Does anyone know if Offspring are going to play in Denmark soon???

BuddyHolly
04-14-2005, 05:33 AM
No... I'm sorry but they won't. It happens to be that I know the guys personally and they told me that they don't really like Denmark so... too bad.

Splejse
04-14-2005, 05:36 AM
okay...... thats not good because i live in Denmark, and i dont think i can go se a concert in germany... :(

BuddyHolly
04-14-2005, 05:49 AM
okay...... thats not good because i live in Denmark, and i dont think i can go se a concert in germany... :(

i was just joking i don't really know them... so they might be comming to Denmark some day. but since you're new here i've got to tell you this: don't start any thread that's this unoriginal, stupid and boring again ;) There are like a million people asking if the offspring is comming to their town/country so i'm getting a bit sick of all the same threads over and over again. And I'm making fun of every new thread from someone who wants to know if the offspring is comming to their town/country. So don't take this too personal okay... ;)

And I also don't know if they like or do not like Denmark. I guess they don't show up there that much because it's a pretty small country...