PDA

View Full Version : wow

Goki
04-14-2005, 06:06 AM
There is still nothing interesting here.

to the ones who knew me, I guess some of you still post; what's up?

Dr.Faustus
04-14-2005, 07:08 AM
What's up is that this is a pointless topic.

However...welcome back. :)

Goki
04-14-2005, 04:46 PM
Haha, I know it's pointless. :D It was the point, to be pointless. Oh anyway. Who are you? I don't remember you.

Amanda
04-14-2005, 04:47 PM
I just love pointless threads...Hey and wb.

Vicky
04-15-2005, 01:29 AM
helloooo, i remember you :p

Tizzalicious
04-15-2005, 01:31 AM
Hayhay!! How are yoooou?

JoY
04-15-2005, 02:12 AM
my little Turkish butterfly.
how are you & your life these days? what have you been upto?

I'm doing pretty peachy. life has been treating me good. it's a new thing, I like it. ;D

Goki
04-15-2005, 05:20 AM
Hello girls! <3<3 and thanks for replies.
butterfly. *giggles* I'm a vampire butterfly. :[

I'm generally okay lately. Right now, kinda worried that the lab assistans might have lost one of my quizes. :S It sounds weird, I know. I've been trying to make a contact with them but no chance. Let's hope, it's only me being paranoid. Pfff. I was supposed to meet with a friend and go drinking today but our umm..how do you say... schedules don't match. I was looking forward to it. Instead, I'm staying at home and studying French. I have French courses at weekends (mornings.. not at a really early time but still..) and it can be really frustrating sometimes. I don't sleep much. *shrugs* I've missed some lessons and I need to "recover". But, it's the typical me, I always skip studying and spend time doing other things. Hmm, what else? My lovelife isn't going any good. I have a crush on a guy for ...months. He's one of my friends, (not a close friend), but I doubt anything could happen. And also there's something that makes me confused. Another guy. Okay, I won't share it with public, if you wanna hear, you can send a private message or e-mail me. No big deal, it is actually. Oh, I haven't told you I got contact lenses, have I? They rock, even though the sight is not as clear as when you look around with glasses. Anyway, I love my contacts. It's all I can think for now.

How's it going, you all?

JoY
04-15-2005, 06:02 AM
contacts? now I really need an update on your looks. I already know you're hot prettiness, though.

you're studying French? since when? so ambitious. it's a beautiful language to study & to learn. I never spent much time on it, which I kind of slightly regret. but I still feel like the French should just learn the fuck to speak English. there are so many that still can't. it just bugs me. it seems arrogant in a way.

there hasn't been much going on here.
I've been with my boyfriend for about eight months, which is exciting, because my relationships never last very long. at the same time it's.. intimidating in a way. I keep wondering if I'm not waisting my time with someone that entirely doesn't suit me. & sometimes.. sometimes it's a bit boring. yes. I live with him, or well, he's one of my housemates, which practically is the same. he's absolutely gorgeous if you ask me & he treats me like a princess. (I'm so hopeless; I just checked in my diary & 21-06-'04 was the day we first kissed)

my studies are going not too bad. not well, either. I have to teach myself some discipline, get a hold on myself & just grow the fuck up. I've got an exam wednesday & I'm so terribly nervous, I was on the verge of tears yesterday evening & this morning. my boyfriend didn't know what he could do to help, but smother me with kisses. my heart hardly ever listens to rationality & he knows this. he could tell me I don't have to be nervous, but I'll be shitfaced anyway.

I'm going to be alone & bored this weekend. my boyfriend hunts & he took a housemate hunting for the weekend at his family's property. the other housemate is also in his first year of medicine, so he also has an exam on wednesday, & he wanted to study at his parents'. then there's one other housemate, who went to Leiden (city where she comes from) to spend the weekend with her boyfriend, hopelessly trying to glue them together again after he cheated on her 7 months ago. she still isn't entirely over it. I'd hate to go to my parents. it's boring there & it reminds me of worse days. I can't concentrate, or focuss on my studies, simply because I know over there it is expected that I do.

so that's how I'm doing. we both desperately need to be updated on each other's lives. whoa, I haven't talked to you in so, SO long. I tried to catch you on MSN, but I couldn't find you.

JoY
04-15-2005, 08:01 AM
Goki sucks
stfu. *raises her tiny, chubby mid finger*