PDA

View Full Version : A girls band which play naked! i've got pictures

Billy Joe(Thomas)
11-01-2004, 04:06 PM
U idiot u really believed that...FUCK U which girl do u think is gonna take her chothes for u?

nitropenguin!
11-01-2004, 06:04 PM
...wtf? Ahaha OFFSPRING SUCKS!

nitropenguin!
11-01-2004, 06:06 PM
Shit sorry guys, that was my friend Tony. He didn't mean it. lol

neocon58
11-01-2004, 10:31 PM
U idiot u really believed that...FUCK U which girl do u think is gonna take her chothes for u?

there was actually a band called "rock bitch" that did that. they were members of a cult! no joke.

Eccentric Sara
11-01-2004, 11:04 PM
Yeah,I was about to say that.I saw a programme about them.They take fans backstage and fuck them!I don't mean "groupies",I mean just random fans from the audience.They throw a (unisex) condom into the audience,and whoever catches it,gets to sleep with them.(Yes really!)Don't remember what their music was like though......

Dave
11-02-2004, 03:33 AM
The strange world we live in eh?

Anywyas, I shall be departing for some hours now to partake in lessons at college. :p

Rabbit209
11-03-2004, 05:36 PM
damn you you fucking bitch. i should kick your ass for fucking that. i swear to god if i ever see you in real life ill fuck you up so bad that you wont even be able to fuck yourself. got all my hopes up for nothing.

neocon58
11-03-2004, 05:41 PM
Yeah,I was about to say that.I saw a programme about them.They take fans backstage and fuck them!I don't mean "groupies",I mean just random fans from the audience.They throw a (unisex) condom into the audience,and whoever catches it,gets to sleep with them.(Yes really!)Don't remember what their music was like though......

yep. thats them. they play some form of fucked up grunge/scream shit.

i saw that documentary too. hal of it was like performances and the rest of it was them playing with themselves (and eachother)

neocon58
11-03-2004, 05:41 PM

i saw that documentary too. hal of it was like performances and the rest of it was them playing with themselves (and eachother). fucked up shit.

Eccentric Sara
11-03-2004, 05:54 PM
Yeah,I remember the music being a bit rubbish!I also remember double-ended dildos and stuff!!!!!Ah well,something for the boys...;)

Jewel_Blue_Ibanez
11-05-2004, 03:11 PM

i saw that documentary too. hal of it was like performances and the rest of it was them playing with themselves (and eachother). fucked up shit.

And my mom freaked out at Donnie in a thong during Intermission???
:eek: :eek: :eek: