PDA

View Full Version : love 'em, but they need to stop being mentioned here.

lint
04-14-2005, 05:19 PM
Anyone agree with me that Green Day seriously gets too much attention on this site? i mean, i love the band, but this is an Offspring site! We should keep it Offspring, and mention Green Day in the other bands forum. They are mentioned in The General Offspring Discussion forum, where we are only supposed to talk about the Offspring. but Green Day gets mentioned wayyy to much.

Anyone agree with me? i apologize in advance if this new thread is a bother to you, I was just wondering.

Amanda
04-14-2005, 05:20 PM
Are u serious??? Oh my fucking God...The stuff we get around here...

Tired_Of_You
04-14-2005, 05:23 PM
And yet you made another thread talking about them.

Amanda
04-14-2005, 05:25 PM
Yeah i noticed that too. Doesn't really make sense, does it?

lint
04-14-2005, 05:26 PM
sorry guys, this is my first one about Green Day. i made maybe 4 threads...and this is the first one where i ever mentioned Green Day. so excuse me, but i was just trying to make a point.

This isnt a Green Day thread, this is, shall i say, an Anti-Green Day thread.

0r4ng3
04-14-2005, 05:31 PM
it may be an anti-GD thread, but that's where most of Green Day's mentioning is being done
________
Blowjob Blonde (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/333/blonde/videos/1)

Amanda
04-14-2005, 05:33 PM
True, i've seen Green Day being mentioned here and there in some threads, but she/he actually managed to make a whole thread about them just to bitch about how their overly mentioned! Oh the irony...lmao

0r4ng3
04-14-2005, 05:34 PM
thats true...

...hey why are we all still posting here? you'd think not posting would get rid of the thread, right?

hey why am i even posting this message?
________
AMATEUR TUBES (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/1/amateur/videos/1)

lint
04-14-2005, 05:58 PM
thats true...

...hey why are we all still posting here? you'd think not posting would get rid of the thread, right?

hey why am i even posting this message?

lol....fine, i dont mind if this thread is dropped. I was just bored and i wanted to get my feelings out. i knew everyone was gonna bitch at me about this, but hey, everyone who mentions them gets bitched at right? so i guess i'm not alone.