PDA

View Full Version : Canada boy

Jade Lightning_Wolf
04-14-2005, 07:12 PM
Hey all....
Meet the new incompetant computer chick who has chronic insomnia and who is very good friends with the dude who hates Canada. He has challenged me to figure out who the hell he is on this site, so, if anyone is willing to help feel free, and, in exchange, I'll give you a few tidbits about myself...mostly elaborations on my profile because I fear all those pshychotic internet stalkers. (If you're one of those stalkers...may I say I supremely apologize.) Anywho...fell free to answer.

Jade Lightning_Wolf

ps. If anyone knows how the hell I can edit my fav pics down so they fit as an avatar, feel free to let me in on the secret. (I already said I was computer incompetant.)

Offspring_01
04-14-2005, 07:48 PM
If your talking about the kid that made the retarded post about "rising up against Canadians because a Canadian Guy ate his snack foods" then its burning-the-high-life.

shatskater
04-14-2005, 08:04 PM
Times have changed,
Our kids are getting worse
They won't obey their parents,
They just want to fart and curse. Should we blame the government, or blame society, or should we blame the images on tv No!
Blame Canada! Blame Canada

With all their beady little eyes,
their flapping heads so full of lies
Blame Canada!
Blame Canada!
We need to form a full assault, it's Canada's fault! Don't blame me, for my son Stan, He saw the darn cartoon, and now he's off to
join the klan!> And my boy eric once, had my picture on his shelf, but now when I see him, he tells me to fuck myself>

Well, Blame Canada!

It seems that everything's gone wrong since
Canada came along
Blame Canada!
Blame Canada! They're not even a real country anyway. My son could of been a doctor or a lawyer, it's a true, Instead he burned up like a piggie on a barbecue> Should we blame the matches? Should we blame the fire, or the doctor who allowed him to expire. Heck no!
Blame Canada!
Blame Canada!
With all their hockey hubaloo and that bitch Anne Murray too. Blame Canada!
Shame on Canada!

The smut we must stop
The trash we must smash
Laughter and fun
must all be undone
We must blame them and cause a fuss
Before somebody thinks of blaming us!

Renegade6
04-14-2005, 08:14 PM
Don't make fun of hockey players!

Gordie
04-14-2005, 10:28 PM
Don't make fun of hockey players!

because if you do, your making fun of Gordie.. and if you fuck with Gordie.. he's not gonna do a whole lot about it..

Jade Lightning_Wolf
04-17-2005, 06:13 PM
Other than that...lovely...rendition of Blame Canada, yep, the moron who wants to attack Canada and blames it for just about everything...that's my friend. Fucking nuts, isn't he? (I really hope he reads this.) So thanks for giving me his name. I'll now be irritating him until his brain explodes.

Jade Lightning_Wolf
04-17-2005, 06:17 PM
I just realized I said I'd say a little about myself. Ummm...like music a lot. Play about 50 bajillion instruments (at least, it seems like it). Besides Offspring, I'm a big Linkin Park and Evanescene fan too. I'm also a dork supreme...Stars Wars, Lord of Rings, Harry Potter. I figure I might as well tell everyone now before burning-the-high-life does it for me. Yeah...that's about it.

Omni
04-17-2005, 06:20 PM
Why exactly does he hate Canadians? Did some Candian mentally scar him?

Jade Lightning_Wolf
04-17-2005, 06:23 PM
To tell the truth, I haven't got the slightest clue. I kind of want to say that he's one of those people who really needs something to blame...or some Canadian blew him up during some game he was playing over the internet. He takes getting his ass kicked kind of seriously when it comes to games.

Jade Lightning_Wolf
04-17-2005, 06:23 PM
Wait even better reply...he's just stupid. (Argh...he'll kill me, but I don't care.)

Omni
04-17-2005, 06:25 PM
Lol, good enough. Do you hate any nationality? Just out of curiosity.

Jade Lightning_Wolf
04-17-2005, 06:31 PM
No...unlike my burning counterpart, I like to get to know people before I tell them I hate them.

Omni
04-17-2005, 07:13 PM
A lot of people hate Jews for some reason.