PDA

View Full Version : is it about draza mihajlovic truth

noone
04-15-2005, 03:40 AM
is it truth that americans are going to give honor to dead chetnik draža mihajlovic, i meand they will give it to his grandsons?!
it is stupid. i know that hary truman did, it, but it was probably because of american interrests, because tito vas communist.
many of you probably dont know nothing abouth this, that is balkan shit.
this what i am talking about, would be stupid. not just because of serial war crimes that mihajlovic did, during the war he constantly colaborated with nazis. so, he is not anti-nazi fighter, as some people think about him.

HornyPope
04-15-2005, 02:01 PM
Croats killed Serbians. Croats are evil barbarians that should be killed to the person.

noone
04-16-2005, 02:30 AM
Croats killed Serbians. Croats are evil barbarians that should be killed to the person.

?!?!?! what are you talking about? where are you excacly from, which is your nationality? do you talk this shit seriously or you are just joking.
or you have som serbian friend that told you this shit.
you dont know anything.

noone
04-16-2005, 02:47 AM
who told me that i was racist at this forum two years ago? where are all of those "pacifist" people?!?!
now i see who is racist.

noone
04-16-2005, 03:11 AM
which entire rest of the world? what do you mean. i talk to friends from the world, and nobody wants to destroy me or my country. are you really stupid or on drugs?!

the_GoDdEsS
04-16-2005, 03:13 AM
We know that truth hurts and that your arguments are too weak to defend yourself, airhead.

noone
04-16-2005, 03:18 AM
We know that truth hurts and that your arguments are too weak to defend yourself, airhead.

who are you talking to?

noone
04-16-2005, 03:25 AM
what bosnian islamic has to do with croatia or serbia? those bosnian mulims are croat or serbian people who took islam religion.

noone
04-16-2005, 03:35 AM
you suck, you dont know anything!
like i see, anyone except you, didnt came here and said same thing, that we all should die, because serbians and slobo said so.
i dont know what that slovakian girl, goddes, wanted to say.

noone
04-16-2005, 03:55 AM
like i said, you suck.
who cares about her, many slovakian girls come here at the summertime, and we fuck them, so what. they dont have anything against us.
when time comes? you talk about war. it is obvioulsy that you havent see war in your live. you are hero in front of your computer.
people like you should come here and say things like thins at the public, in front of local people. some of them tried, and they never came here anyome. or they are dead.

noone
04-16-2005, 04:15 AM
you are serbian. or have them as your cousins, they(some of them, i dont want to insult normal serbian people) keep saying us same thing you said now. you are on drugs, or drugs destroyed your brain, you talk things you dont know anything about. you insult other nation, and i dont see anyone besides you here do it.

noone
04-16-2005, 07:53 AM
HornyPope did it before me. And I knew the Serbians were right long before drugs destroyed my brain.

yeah, horny pope. but what about all people i use to talk with here and on the offspring chat. they didnt want to exterminate me and my nation. anyone besides you, me, hornypope, and that slovakia girl(i dont count them,we fuck them every summer) didnt post in this topic. like i said, you pretend to be some kind of hero in front of the screen, you cant see war like it use to be, you watch it at some kind of movie, in which you support serbians(if you are not part serbian). you cant know were serbians right, becase when here was war, you werent here.

vejjja
07-27-2005, 12:05 PM
hej, nije bila baš previše smisla u postanju ovog teksta ovdje jer ljudi jednostavno nisu upućeni u to, mi smo mala balkanska zemlja i ameri jedva da znaju za nas a kamoli da znaju za rat i tko je odgovoran za što, a pffff, još da znaju imena zločinaca?!? forget it, nije njihova kultura i boli ih k**ac za to...

HornyPope
07-27-2005, 12:58 PM
srbi su teroristi i ubojice!

wheelchairman
07-27-2005, 06:43 PM
I'm on drugs and I'm a serb. But I'm definitely not a racist. Jebi se.

yeah pope, I'm just jumping on the bandwagon.