PDA

View Full Version : Sittin I.S.S...

ANeWLiFE
04-15-2005, 12:13 PM
I just got kicked out of my IPC class. My teacher is such a bastard! Ok, so here’s the story…
I was walking from geography to ipc (integrated physics and chemistry) when the tardy bell rings. “Fuck” I say out loud. Well, I get to my class about five minutes later. I walk through the door and some ass wipe threw a “C” battery at me. It hit my kneecap and I buckled. Then when I hit the ground, this bitch pushed over a stool nonchalantly and it landed on my hand. So I am sitting there on the floor cussing like a motherfucker! Then Mr. White says, “A’Lissa, what seems to be your problem today?” I told him and he didn’t say anything. So I said fuck it. I sat down in my chair and pulled out my matches. The trash can was right my me… so, I lit a match then threw it in the trash can, went and asked Mr. White if I could go to the rest room, and then I left. I came back to Mr. White putting out the fire with a fire extinguisher. He sent me to the office and now I am sitting in I.S.S. waiting to go home so I can go to special programs on Monday…

Punky Dudess
04-15-2005, 12:17 PM
ooh! sounds like you had a fun day then. :D

Noodles is gay
04-15-2005, 12:17 PM
heheheh - you're special. ;)

well i can understand why he kicked you out - god i wish i had the guts to do summat like that...stupid conformist schooling. :mad:

ANeWLiFE
04-15-2005, 12:27 PM
I threatened to kill my I.S.S. teahcre in 2nd grade. I got suspended for like five days....

Endymion
04-15-2005, 12:36 PM
*i* think you're an idiot.

just goes to show that you shouldn't be late to physics classes.

ANeWLiFE
04-15-2005, 12:41 PM
*i* think you're an idiot.

just goes to show that you shouldn't be late to physics classes.

Yeah, well, atleast i didnt BLOW IT UP!!!

Endymion
04-15-2005, 12:45 PM
dude i randomly punched some guy in the face, but at least i didn't bash his skull in with a bat!

yeah, that's some lovely justification.

JoY
04-15-2005, 12:45 PM
how very rebellious & cool the kids are these days!

sk00l tot4ly sux man.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-16-2005, 08:35 AM
Yeah, you nearly set the classroom on fire, but damn the fucking teacher for having the audacity to put out the fire! And then punish you for starting it!!

ANeWLiFE
04-18-2005, 11:35 AM
Yeah, you nearly set the classroom on fire, but damn the fucking teacher for having the audacity to put out the fire! And then punish you for starting it!!

When i got home, my mom asked me what happened. I told her the whole thing. She just sat there and then she finally said, "way to go! i wish i had the balls to that when i was your age!" dude! my mom kicks ass! and then she smoked a joint with me! HARDCORE!

wheelchairman
04-18-2005, 11:43 AM
ah yes the epitome of responsible parenthood.

I'm all for rebellion. However, what you are doing, is aimless, childish, stupidity. Your teacher had every right to do what he did. What kind of moron puts a lit match into the trash can? What the hell did you think would happen? Have you no foresight for your own actions?

I'm all for the legalization of hash and stuff, I've enjoyed it before myself. However it's like alcohol, generally a bad idea to do it during a normal working day (or school day). And I'd imagine just weird to do it with your parents.

ANeWLiFE
04-19-2005, 10:14 AM
ah yes the epitome of responsible parenthood.

I'm all for rebellion. However, what you are doing, is aimless, childish, stupidity. Your teacher had every right to do what he did. What kind of moron puts a lit match into the trash can? What the hell did you think would happen? Have you no foresight for your own actions?

I'm all for the legalization of hash and stuff, I've enjoyed it before myself. However it's like alcohol, generally a bad idea to do it during a normal working day (or school day). And I'd imagine just weird to do it with your parents.

dude, you are do out of date. kids these daya re most likely to end up emo or something... and i knew what was going to happen if i threw a lit match in the trash can!

wheelchairman
04-19-2005, 10:18 AM
dude, you are do out of date. kids these daya re most likely to end up emo or something... and i knew what was going to happen if i threw a lit match in the trash can!
haha, yeah I'm real old fashioned. Listen, if there is anyone who understands abuse of substances (I mean, I can't say I've never been drunk in class) it's me, however, I have a brain. I don't do it regularly. Nor am I retarded enough to throw matches into a trashcan *and then* wonder why I'm being thrown out.

ANeWLiFE
04-19-2005, 10:19 AM
haha, yeah I'm real old fashioned. Listen, if there is anyone who understands abuse of substances (I mean, I can't say I've never been drunk in class) it's me, however, I have a brain. I don't do it regularly. Nor am I retarded enough to throw matches into a trashcan *and then* wonder why I'm being thrown out.

DooD, i HAve a brain too, buti usaually act on impulses.

Endymion
04-19-2005, 11:05 AM
get an impulse to jump off a bridge.

wheelchairman
04-19-2005, 11:06 AM
DooD, i HAve a brain too, buti usaually act on impulses.
omg u have a brain? i thought that wuz just a figure of speech.

hehehheheh omg ASL?

ANeWLiFE
04-19-2005, 11:10 AM
hehehheheh omg ASL?

i am a 16 year old female from texas.... what about you?

Sixpence.
04-19-2005, 11:17 AM
ANewLife, the way kids act 'nowadays' (omg, I'm not even 18 and say 'nowadays' but who cares...) aren't always better and right. In fact, some things mose kids do aren't intelligent, good or even cool, it's just stupid. Only god knows why they do things like that but unfortunately most of the kids just do it because others do it as well.
In my opinion it's just wrong what goes on. When I was in primary school, in year 4, I saw the kids of year 1 smoking! 6 or 7-year old kids with cigarettes! Most of them are totally drunk the first time when they're 12 or 13. With 15 or 16 they smoke joints!
Maybe I'm just living like a grandma (I don't think so!!!) but I really don't understand the life style of the generations that came up behind me. And each time when I think it can't get worse it gets worse.

Mota Boy
04-19-2005, 11:19 AM
When i got home, my mom asked me what happened. I told her the whole thing. She just sat there and then she finally said, "way to go! i wish i had the balls to that when i was your age!" dude! my mom kicks ass! and then she smoked a joint with me! HARDCORE!
That's actually just sad. Your mom is more interested in being your friend than being your mother. She's encouraging behavior that's going to hurt you in the long run just because she's too scared that you won't like her if she disciplines you.

Your teacher sounds like a dork in that he's unable to control his classroom, but he's not a bastard for punishing you when you need to be punished.

Also, is your name really A'Lissa? If so, that's another strike against your mom.

ANeWLiFE
04-25-2005, 02:10 PM
Also, is your name really A'Lissa? If so, that's another strike against your mom.

why is that 'another strike' against my mom? and that btw is my middle name. thats what i do by at school. my first name is tiffany..

Omni
04-25-2005, 02:26 PM
Please tell me this is a joke topic.

ANeWLiFE
04-26-2005, 07:55 AM
Please tell me this is a joke topic.

actually no its not but i have come to my decision... i will stop smoking!

Dr.Faustus
04-26-2005, 08:08 AM
I would say congratulations but the fact that you actually started smoking has changed my mind.