PDA

View Full Version : I just love insulting e-mails..

ThrashedThrasher
04-15-2005, 08:28 PM
This is an email my buddy Michelle got from a couple of incompetent bitches from our school, apparently I'm the only fuckhead in this shite hole of a town that knows my grammar and spelling. :

this is kaitlin and nicky. Just because your so called boyfriend found out that you had intentions to cheat on him, doesnít mean you hafta call us sluts. Considering, you were the one that was ganna cheat not us. Also, if you think that we are bigger sluts than you, we arent the ones that have givin head multipul times! also, if you go and ask areound, who is a bigger slut out of all of us, im sure you will get a lot of, "I donít wanna make YOU feel bads." SLUT! if u werent the slut you wouldnít have gotten mad, that we told him. Just because you are changing "turning goth or whatever you are" doesnít mean you hafta get mad at nicky for not changing with you. Just because she is preppy and you were too, and she doesnít wanna change and be ugly like you. Since you think, actualy you kno that you are fuckin ugly, you should kno that, every guy uses you. Therefore, you should keep ur SKANKY mouth, your legs shut, and your mouth closed "head". The only reason guys like you that donít go to our school, is because they donít know how big of a slut you are, but ounce they get to kno the reall you, they end up not wanting to even talk to you for example.... zack. All you are is, the Duvall bicycle! Why do you allways take pictures of yourself with nickys camera? Donít you kno that your ugly face is ganna break the lens? Maybe you can still get the slutiness off, maybe you should go see a theropist or go to church for it, because if you donít, no ones ganna wanna do shit with you, cause of all the diseases you have/ ganna get. Just because you are a cuttin, slutty low life bitch, doesnít mean that you have to treat us like that, because you have nothing better to do with your time. You honestly think that you have the couarge to quit? Well you donít, because odvislay it didnít work! Why donít you belive that nicky quit? I mean she is hanging out with a whole different crowd "kaitlin, barbarba, gaby, lauren, anna, sam f., sam g., not you, jake, jake ritter, cody, ext ext....." yah at least nicky has a boyfriend that actually cares about her and is afraid for her to do drugs or drink. Jake gave her faith in herself that she can quit and never do it again, something, that you will never have, because odvisaly when you went out with joe, he wanted you to do it, therfore he didnít care about you the way that jake cares about nicky. Since everyone, that is intrested in you is in you, likes you because you are a slut, I donít think that you will ever find that guy, because there isnt one for you. You might wanna like go lesbo, not like you havent all ready, im just sayin that, you might have a better chance with girls, than guys................... o wait im not sure about that any more girls might not want ur diseases ethier so FUCK YOU!

Isolated Fury
04-15-2005, 08:42 PM
My IQ has dropped 20 points after reading that. What a waste...

JohnnyNemesis
04-15-2005, 08:55 PM
You should save the e-mail and send it back to them in a few years. They'll be totally embarassed!

Jebus
04-15-2005, 09:08 PM
If you know anyone that has a live journal that knows her, post it there to embarrass her.

Gordie
04-15-2005, 11:20 PM
wow.. and how old we're these girls? 9?.. 10?

Jebus
04-15-2005, 11:40 PM
Last time I heard, ThrashedThasher was 13, so probably around that age.

neocon58
04-16-2005, 03:42 AM
how much of that would they have had the guts to say to her face.............................................. .................................................. ...............zero

Jimbob2005
04-16-2005, 03:44 AM
You should save the e-mail and send it back to them in a few years. They'll be totally embarassed!
LOL

Great idea!

Vicky
04-16-2005, 03:46 AM
reading that hurt my brain..

ę_ļŖšŖ•_–Žvilļ_Ľ
04-16-2005, 03:53 AM
That just wouldn't hurt me if I was sent it...but no-one send me one because i'll cry. :p

Vicky
04-16-2005, 03:57 AM
That just wouldn't hurt me if I was sent it...but no-one send me one because i'll cry. :p

sarah, omfgz u smellz lyk WEE!!!11111

Dexter_H
04-16-2005, 05:36 AM
odviosly....

JoY
04-16-2005, 05:51 AM
My IQ has dropped 20 points after reading that. What a waste...
that's why I stopped reading after the first two sentences.
see? you have to be smart in the first place to not let your IQ be influenced by this.

ShadowPyro
04-16-2005, 06:08 AM
Im 12. My school is just like this... so many sluts... I hate them, their like obessed.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-16-2005, 06:27 AM
Ah, secondary school. What a cesspit of rumours and reputations.

ThrashedThrasher
04-16-2005, 11:26 AM
Ugh...I'm 14 and a half ! :D I do believe those two are younger than I.

Eccentric Sara
04-16-2005, 11:32 AM
Do they teach English in American schools? :eek: Jeez...

Jack the Tripper
04-16-2005, 11:37 AM
wow.. and how old we're these girls? 9?.. 10?
probably 5 or 6

ę_ļŖšŖ•_–Žvilļ_Ľ
04-16-2005, 01:27 PM
sarah, omfgz u smellz lyk WEE!!!11111

And like come on then cos ill lyke bust a cap in ya ass biotch!!!!! lolz lolz
Look whoos ard now....dunt mees wit mehhhhhh...RaRRRRRR.... :D