PDA

View Full Version : isn't it confusing and weird?

Anya82
04-15-2005, 10:29 PM
isn't it confusing and/or weird when someone adds you to their msn/hi5/livejournal/whatever list, and you have no idea who they are??

dirtybird
04-15-2005, 10:30 PM
Very .

Anya82
04-15-2005, 10:31 PM
today i checked my hi5 account... and some guy asked for my approvement to add him to my friends list.... but.. i tried to figure out who the hell he was... or how did he knew me... but no.. no contacts, no common friends... that's weird........

dirtybird
04-15-2005, 10:33 PM
I added you to my MSN hoping it would startle you, but you're not on.

turb0negr0
04-15-2005, 10:41 PM
I've had people randomly add me to their messenger lists, I guess it's kinda weird.

Gordie
04-16-2005, 12:12 AM
i get ppl adding me on msn.. and then they say that i added them :S

Jebus
04-16-2005, 12:17 AM
You should feel good that someone added you even though you don't know him.

Gordie
04-16-2005, 12:21 AM

unless its the fat guy that lives next door that doesnt leave his basement and gets mcdonalds to deliver to his house 3 times a day :eek:

the_GoDdEsS
04-16-2005, 12:38 AM
It's annoying to always have to ask. Some of those who add me from here are not even registered users and that shits me to no end. I like talking to people but actually to people who have something to say besides "a/s/l and u single?". Truly hate that.

Jebus
04-16-2005, 12:46 AM
unless its the fat guy that lives next door that doesnt leave his basement and gets mcdonalds to deliver to his house 3 times a day :eek:
If I could get mcdonalds to deliver, I'd stay home too.

It's annoying to always have to ask. Some of those who add me from here are not even registered users and that shits me to no end. I like talking to people but actually to people who have something to say besides "a/s/l and u single?". Truly hate that.
Jeez, I wonder if people actualy expect to develop an online cyber sex relationship when they do that.

Jimbob2005
04-16-2005, 01:47 AM
I've had people randomly add me to their messenger lists, I guess it's kinda weird.
So do I occasionally, but I've broken the habit because you're right - it is weird

Jimbob2005
04-16-2005, 01:48 AM
Could be a pervert - you've got to be careful

Punky Dudess
04-16-2005, 01:52 AM
I've been getting PM's from someone called sally from briazil asking me my name, where i'm from and all that jazz. Was very SCARY!!!!! :eek:

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-16-2005, 07:57 AM
Isn't it weird when someone calls you at 8:30am just to say hello? Anya? =P

Tizzalicious
04-16-2005, 09:35 AM
It's weird when they add you on MSN, and then NEVER talk to you...strange people.

Eccentric Sara
04-16-2005, 01:14 PM
I've been getting PM's from someone called sally from briazil asking me my name, where i'm from and all that jazz. Was very SCARY!!!!! :eek:
Yeah,I got one from her!!!! :eek: She asked me my name! I'm like wtf? Look at my user name! There's your answer! There was no need to PM me!!!! Annoying.

And yeah,I get ppl adding me to their MSN lists. I don't really mind though. Tis kinda flattering in a way. I just start talking to them and ask them how they got my MSN address. They usually get it from this site. Then I ask them why they added me and the response is usually something to the effect of "You seemed nice.",which is kinda cool. :)

Sixpence.
04-16-2005, 02:02 PM
Those people are even worse if they write something like this
(that talk is from yesterday, the guy's name was Fabian and I didn't know him):

F: Hi
F: How are you?
S: I'm fine and you?
F: Too. Do you have a pic of yourself?
S: Yes but not for people who I know just for a minute.
F: ok fuck off

(sorry, but I couldn't resist to say the following sentence...)

S: For wanking you better search for a pic on yourself.

THAT STUFF IS FUCKING WEIRD!

_ߥ_vil_
04-16-2005, 03:08 PM
I get it all the time. They normally are on certain sites I've joined.