PDA

View Full Version : Offspring DVD - Huck It

Offspring_01
11-01-2004, 08:31 PM
Im not sure if this topic has already been done... but what do you think of Huck It (the DVD)? I thought it was great but there was a lack of talking from the actual band members. I think they should have had like a little interview with each member or something. Noodles is the only member that talks directly to the camera in the video. That and it was a little short. Great DVD though, liked the live songs. :D

curuja
11-01-2004, 08:36 PM
man.. i love huck it.. its much better than america.. i thing that a new dvd would be cool, with interviews, live performs and of course, fun stuffs... :cool:

Jake
11-01-2004, 08:36 PM
i loved the music and video mixing they did, it look so professional! it rocked!

offspringbaby2004
11-01-2004, 09:00 PM
I really liked the Huck It DVD, I thought some parts were SO FUNNY! It was great and entertaining :D Come to think of it, I should watch it again soon... I haven't seen it in soooo long!

~mandy~

SeanAshmore
11-01-2004, 09:04 PM
is there a live version of denial revisited on the huck it dvd? i have the video and it aint on it.

Julie
11-01-2004, 09:30 PM
I got the DVD, it's pretty sweet. I enjoyed it more then the Americana DVD

offspringbaby2004
11-01-2004, 11:38 PM
I don't have the Americana DVD :( Is it any good? .... what am I thinking.. sure its good! Its the offspring!

~mandy~

Dexterina
11-02-2004, 12:44 AM
Americana's funny. It's really shit quality though (it says so at the beginning)
You get to see Dexter and Greg jamming in their garage back in the day, Dexter is SUCH a cutie.
It has videos of songs too but no real official song clips.

Huck It is much better quality with sound and colour though. Theyre both great

Obie2trice
11-02-2004, 03:40 AM
I`m about to buy Huck It very soon. The Americana VHS is very funny, I liked the officer Penis part in it

Idiot
11-02-2004, 03:57 AM
I want to see Americana, I've heard its meant to be good, although the sound quality isn't too good, is that right?

I really like the Huck It dvd, I just wish it had been a bit longer.

Tijs
11-02-2004, 04:03 AM
Americana is low quality indeed, but they did that on purpose. Joe, if you give me your address I could send you a rip or copy of the original tape.
Even my hiphopping brother likes Americana, he borrowed it yesterday to watch it with his friends.

Dexter_H
11-02-2004, 04:03 AM
Yeah, Huck it was awesome, but someone said it ealier, there should have been more behind the scenes stuff with the band etc.

Obie2trice
11-02-2004, 04:04 AM
I want to see Americana, I've heard its meant to be good, although the sound quality isn't too good, is that right?

I really like the Huck It dvd, I just wish it had been a bit longer.

The sound quality of Americana is bad yes, that`s a shame

Idiot
11-02-2004, 04:10 AM
Americana is low quality indeed, but they did that on purpose. Joe, if you give me your address I could send you a rip or copy of the original tape.
Even my hiphopping brother likes Americana, he borrowed it yesterday to watch it with his friends.

Cheers dude, I'll speak to you on MSN. ;)

Zee
11-02-2004, 05:25 AM
"Huck It" is great, the live clips has awesome sound quality. A whole concert of 13th Floor would be nice, I would call that a club gig. :p

Tijs
11-02-2004, 05:28 AM
Cheers dude, I'll speak to you on MSN. ;)
If you'd like, you can choose about 1.5 Gigabyte of other Offspring stuff you'd like to have from my list, cause it would be a waste of space not to fill the DVD entirely with data.
Go here: www.theoffspring.info/downloads/lijst1.html (I'm gonna update the list within the next hour, just so know)

MirandaV
11-02-2004, 05:43 AM
great dvd's, but stunts 're getting annoying

La_Plume_Noire
11-02-2004, 07:28 AM
I've bought the Huck It DVD during the last month, and I think it's a funny DVD, I like skateboarding performance too and others.
The bonus clip of The Kids Aren't Alright is extra !

Alhough, I've not heard something about an Americana video... It's too bad, someone can send me a link with some descriptions or anything else ?

Thanks !