PDA

View Full Version : Is this place hostile to n00bs?

Mr. T
04-16-2005, 02:06 AM
I am just new here and I don't want any unpopularity

Mannen som blev en gris
04-16-2005, 03:26 AM
It is, but once you got over 50 posts, it's usually alright.

Telekinesis
04-16-2005, 04:24 AM
I'll give u some advice. Don't express your opinion people hate u and make u feel bad. I started the "Noodles is A Fag" thread now people hate me.

Jimbob2005
04-16-2005, 04:26 AM
People hate me for having worst enemies, finding things annoying and hating pop. Telekenesis is right - do NOT express your opinion. If you wanna be yourself without being degraded as a retard by arrogant faggots, this forum is NOT for you. I'm only still here because I am a fan of the Offspring.

Telekinesis
04-16-2005, 04:30 AM
People hate me for having worst enemies, finding things annoying and hating pop. Telekenesis is right - do NOT express your opinion. If you wanna be yourself without being degraded as a retard by arrogant faggots, this forum is NOT for you. I'm only still here because I am a fan of the Offspring.

Well said. I'm still here coz I'm a fan too.

Jimbob2005
04-16-2005, 04:33 AM
People like:
original_psycho
Dirtybird
Fly White Guy
Ninth

Just think they're better than everyone else. I would cmplain about TripBoy but he is actually funny. The rest just took the piss out of me over silly stuff mentioned in my previous post on this thread. Fly White Guy just assumed I was some moronic retard over nothing, and now decided to become my enemy. How fucking SAAAAAD is that, eh?

notoriousdoc
04-16-2005, 04:35 AM
People like:
original_psycho
Dirtybird
Fly White Guy
Ninth

Just think they're better than everyone else. I would cmplain about TripBoy but he is actually funny. The rest just took the piss out of me over silly stuff mentioned in my previous post on this thread. Fly White Guy just assumed I was some moronic retard over nothing, and now decided to become my enemy. How fucking SAAAAAD is that, eh?

tripboy(and his imposters)=TWATS

Telekinesis
04-16-2005, 04:37 AM
these are the worst people:

fuckme!
crapmansback

Dirtybird isn't that bad he called me an annoying,stuck-up bitchy little girl but he is also kinda funny.

Jimbob2005
04-16-2005, 04:42 AM
these are the worst people:

fuckme!
crapmansback

Dirtybird isn't that bad he called me an annoying,stuck-up bitchy little girl but he is also kinda funny.
fuckme is an asshole

Dirtybird has never been nice to me - even though I stuck up for him against fuckme when he made his "if you hate dirtybird..." thread

original_psycho has always had it in for me, and Fly Wgite Guy has started on me because i retaliated against supposedly "cool" original_psycho. Ninth just hates me, especially ater making the worst enemies thread. TripBoy IS a twat, especially after I made the annoyances thread, but the way he asks "does your garage have rafters" whenever someone postsa a pointless thread is quite hilarious! I have no other enemies, in fact, I have made friends here, regardless of the handful of bigoted ignorant people.

Telekinesis
04-16-2005, 04:49 AM
I don't think I have any friends on this forum which is sad :( coz all the people here like The Offspring which is what I'm looking 4 in a friend. Noodles_is_gay is nice to me so is Amanda kinda. My worst enemy on this forum is Renegade6. If your confused about why I'm hated go here http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6890 and read my story. please don't hate me because I have a different opinion!

time to disclaime
04-16-2005, 07:43 AM
this is kinda random dont hate me but what song is that from the "i think you guys should try metal kiss my ass ahahahahah" i cant remember and its driving me nuts

JohnnyNemesis
04-16-2005, 09:10 AM
You all need to stop crying and bitching already.

Jimbob2005
04-16-2005, 09:40 AM
this is kinda random dont hate me but what song is that from the "i think you guys should try metal kiss my ass ahahahahah" i cant remember and its driving me nuts
It's a hidden track on Ixnay On The Hombre, at the end of Change The World

time to disclaime
04-16-2005, 03:14 PM
oooo yea...thank ya kindly