PDA

View Full Version : you know you haven't exactly been paying attention..

JoY
04-16-2005, 05:47 AM
to your housemate, when first his mother finds a huge pile of weed growing in his closet & then a few months later he suddenly walks up to my boyfriend holding jars with mushrooms, asking him to hide them for him. once he even grew papavers to make opium & morfine. of course the Dutch papavers are useless when it comes to that.

*laughs*

I don't know what the fuck is going on & why he keeps having these little drug-projects, if he doesn't even ever use drugs. he's a fucking golddigger. he keeps having these little projects, that should get him big bucks. he also often buys stuff from the internet, like laptops, to sell them with profit. when he had his little weed-project, he even had a whole installation with natriumlamps, a ventilationsystem, a heatcontroller, all in his fucking closet.

my world is going insane.

ShadowPyro
04-16-2005, 06:13 AM
Wait... He is trying to grow weeds in his closet... And drugs to? Wtf he has way to much spare time if hes doing that.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-16-2005, 06:50 AM
^Probably a good idea. You don't want to be included in it all.

Mota Boy
04-16-2005, 07:22 AM
One of my friend's friends is growing a pot plant in his room at college not because he smokes it, but becaues he likes how it looks.

JoY
04-16-2005, 08:13 AM
Wait... He is trying to grow weeds in his closet... And drugs to? Wtf he has way to much spare time if hes doing that.
weed -is- drugs.

Justin - I don't want to be included, no. definitely not. when he grew pot in his closet, I knew nothing about it & as long as I know nothing about it, I can't have a problem with it now, can I? his mother discovered the pile of pot earlier than any of us did. (& thoroughly tored the plants out of the ground & trampled them before his eyes) but now I KNOW he's growing mushrooms, I don't feel comfortable with it.

it's not like the police will be able to detect the heat from one natriumlamp, or that they'd go after anything less than fifteen plants (I think he should fear his mom much more, than the police), but still.. it doesn't exactly make me feel comfortable. now the weed-growing has stopped after his mom discovered, he's taken on a project with even harder drugs. he's planning on selling the shit to grow- & coffeeshops, which in my eyes is as good as dealing & if he encounters the wrong people, or let's say the right people, I don't know what will happen.

I'm not familliar with this shit & I don't want to be.

Mota - the legal amount of plants you may grow here is two per person (I believe) & it should strictly be for your own use. he was growing about five to seven & was planning on selling it. though he could say we live in a house with five people, which would make it a legal amount of plants, the whole deal just stays illegal. I'm not fond of illegal.

SicN Twisted
04-16-2005, 08:34 AM
the weed growing is a bout risky, but aren't fresh mushrooms as legal as french fries?

JoY
04-16-2005, 09:06 AM
that actually warmed my little heart.
when he's going to sell that shit, I'm going to make sure some will go in your direction for a friendly price.

JoY
04-16-2005, 09:57 AM
I'll consider it.
but it's out of the question you can sleep on my couch & eat my food.

Zack
04-16-2005, 10:59 AM
to your housemate, when first his mother finds a huge pile of weed growing in his closet & then a few months later he suddenly walks up to my boyfriend holding jars with mushrooms, asking him to hide them for him. once he even grew papavers to make opium & morfine. of course the Dutch papavers are useless when it comes to that.

*laughs*

I don't know what the fuck is going on & why he keeps having these little drug-projects, if he doesn't even ever use drugs. he's a fucking golddigger. he keeps having these little projects, that should get him big bucks. he also often buys stuff from the internet, like laptops, to sell them with profit. when he had his little weed-project, he even had a whole installation with natriumlamps, a ventilationsystem, a heatcontroller, all in his fucking closet.

my world is going insane.

your totally right!!!!!!!

Sixpence.
04-16-2005, 11:12 AM
I'd bring worse people over than he would. I wouldn't feel right putting you at that kind of risk, you're a real person. Unaccountable sample drugs on the other hand, put you at no risk.

Bitch, you shouldn't be around people like him or me.

But she is.
I know I'm crawling in your ass now but you're nice though, Justin.

Eccentric Sara
04-16-2005, 11:55 AM
Yeah,I would move out of that house as soon as possible,or get HIM to move out. If the rest of your housemates are as disturbed by what he is doing as you are,you could all ask him to move out. I wouldn't be comfortable if I was in the situation you're in. *hugs*

JoY
04-16-2005, 12:08 PM
Yeah,I would move out of that house as soon as possible,or get HIM to move out. If the rest of your housemates are as disturbed by what he is doing as you are,you could all ask him to move out. I wouldn't be comfortable if I was in the situation you're in. *hugs*
*hugs you back*
he's the son of the house-owner, so the chances that he's moving out are less than slim. & I live there with my boyfriend very happily, while it's so damn hard to find a room in Amsterdam. especially in a good neighbourhood, as I'm in now.

no, chicka. no one's moving out just yet. I'll have a heart to heart talk with this kid, tell him I don't approve with what he's doing, if he continues & he gets any of us into any kind of trouble, he can expect some severe Isa-beating. I doubt that what he does now will get us into trouble, but as far as I'm concerned he's messing with the wrong stuff, that either involves laws, or wrong people.

Justin -I'm far from being around you, even though I do genuinly find you an alright cookie. you've just warmed my heart again. especially the way you said "Bitch" made me all fuzzy inside.

JoY
04-18-2005, 11:49 AM
that's enough affection for today, Credible.