PDA

View Full Version : Don't read this thread

Jack the Tripper
04-16-2005, 11:38 AM
It's just a pointless thread. I told you you shouldn't have read it. Now you just wasted your time.

Jack the Tripper
04-16-2005, 11:39 AM
This thread is acually to test how many people read it anyways

JohnnyNemesis
04-16-2005, 11:40 AM
Aside from your friendly warning, this isn't much different from any of your other threads.

notoriousdoc
04-16-2005, 11:40 AM
i quite like it...

Jack the Tripper
04-16-2005, 11:42 AM
This message is hidden because JohnnyNemesis is on your ignore list
Sorry, but I still can't read what you're saying since you've been on my ignore list for a while.

JohnnyNemesis
04-16-2005, 11:44 AM
Stop lying, dumbass.

Oh, and : http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6999

_Amanda_
04-16-2005, 11:49 AM
Stop lying, dumbass.

Oh, and : http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6999
you're on my Jack the Tripper ignore list, but I don't bother with my impsoters

JohnnyNemesis
04-16-2005, 11:51 AM
You're not exactly insulting me by putting me on your Ignore List, and putting me on only one Ignore List makes no sense if you pay attention to me on all 196396436 of your other names.

In that case, doesn't that make it pointless? Especially since you logged on to your other name just to read my post?

JoY
04-16-2005, 11:55 AM
you're on my Jack the Tripper ignore list, but I don't bother with my impsoters
you actually took the effort to block him on one acount, because you didn't want to see his posts, while you're too fucking lazy to block him on any other of your 870 acounts?

wow. you're fucking dumb.
& did anyone tell your avatar is OLD, as in real fucking OLD? it's 2005, get with the times.

JoY
04-16-2005, 11:58 AM
I bet you secretly log on your other screennames to see what he's saying, too.
I don't blame you. you could use some of his creativity.

Jack the Tripper
04-16-2005, 11:59 AM
You're not exactly insulting me by putting me on your Ignore List, and putting me on only one Ignore List makes no sense if you pay attention to me on all 196396436 of your other names.

In that case, doesn't that make it pointless? Especially since you logged on to your other name just to read my post?
I click view post to view a post. It's not that hard. I don't have you on my ignore list just to insult you dumbfuck. The ignore list is for me. It's so I don't have to read your pathetic posts.

Jack the Tripper
04-16-2005, 12:01 PM
This message is hidden because JoY is on your ignore list.
Now I have 4 retards on my ignore list

JohnnyNemesis
04-16-2005, 12:02 PM
In that case, don't click on them to view them, and don't publicize the fact that I'm on your Ignore List. It'll make your life even better!

Either Ignore me or not, scumbag, but stop being such a pathetic loser in the process.

Eccentric Sara
04-16-2005, 12:02 PM
I'm utterly confused now. Why the fuck do ppl have more than one user name? No NEED,damn it!!!! Some ppl have waaaaay too much time on their hands.(This is coming from the person who was unemployed for months :rolleyes: ....do do doo.....Tis still true though!)

Jack the Tripper
04-16-2005, 12:05 PM
I'm utterly confused now. Why the fuck do ppl have more than one user name? No NEED,damn it!!!! Some ppl have waaaaay too much time on their hands.(This is coming from the person who was unemployed for months :rolleyes: ....do do doo.....Tis still true though!)
It's hard to read dark colors on a computer. Try white in your posts. The reason I have more than 1 account is becasue I'm funny so people ask me to make imposters for them. So far it's I Don't Know, Ruroken, Amanda, and people I hate that I make imposters for.

notoriousdoc
04-16-2005, 12:17 PM
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm! tasty pills, now where's ms. pacman, my transsexual friend