PDA

View Full Version : Holy shit I need some serious advice!

samr
04-16-2005, 08:37 PM
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my g/f has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out "with the girls" a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her ride coming home but she always walks from around the corner, I can usually hear a car driving off as she walks towards our house. If it really is a taxi why not just get dropped off in front? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again, and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she was getting out of. It was while I was crouched behind my car that I noticed rust on my exhaust tip.

Should I take it to the dealer for replacement, or should I just take the opportunity to buy the aftermarket 3" I've been looking at. Its a big decision so I thought I would ask for your advice. Maybe I'll just try to buff it out.

JohnnyNemesis
04-16-2005, 08:39 PM
Okay, I'll admit it, you had me going.

nitropenguin!
04-16-2005, 08:45 PM
Why are there so many oblivious, lovesick fucks on this board? Start coming across some crucial problems.

samr
04-16-2005, 08:46 PM
wtf are you talking about? did you even read my problem? I GOT RUST

HornyPope
04-16-2005, 08:55 PM
I need sexing.

Trip Boy
04-16-2005, 08:56 PM
hahahahaha, holy shit that was funny. Mad props.

Homer
04-16-2005, 08:58 PM
hahahahaha, holy shit that was funny. Mad props.

*Stares blankly* You're not Ron.

0r4ng3
04-16-2005, 08:59 PM
wow that was funny, and it confused me for a sec
________
Public street (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/943/street/videos/1)

FoodForThought
04-16-2005, 09:03 PM

I've suspected for some time now that my g/f has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out "with the girls" a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her ride coming home but she always walks from around the corner, I can usually hear a car driving off as she walks towards our house. If it really is a taxi why not just get dropped off in front? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again, and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she was getting out of. It was while I was crouched behind my car that I noticed rust on my exhaust tip.

Should I take it to the dealer for replacement, or should I just take the opportunity to buy the aftermarket 3" I've been looking at. Its a big decision so I thought I would ask for your advice. Maybe I'll just try to buff it out.

Ive seen this post on lots of boards so stfu you poser..

JohnnyNemesis
04-16-2005, 09:06 PM
"Poser"? How old are you, 9?

Trip Boy
04-16-2005, 09:07 PM
"Poser"? How old are you, 9?

lol. I just had a flash back to middle school years.

JohnnyNemesis
04-16-2005, 09:11 PM
*in best Edith Bunker voice* Those were the daaaaaaaaays

Gordie
04-16-2005, 11:13 PM
definatley had me.. even if its been on other boards, got a smile outta me on this gloomy night..

JoY
04-17-2005, 03:00 AM
pretty funny, I must say.

Dion
04-17-2005, 03:46 AM

Are u for real?

foxy
04-17-2005, 06:56 AM
shes seeing me coz she said your crap in bed

JohnnyNemesis
04-17-2005, 07:02 AM
^How do you know which gender his car's parts are? What if they're male?!

foxy
04-17-2005, 07:03 AM
i talkin about the g/f