PDA

View Full Version : guy pays for his food in weed

FoodForThought
04-16-2005, 09:05 PM
the other day a guy payed my old manager in weed for his food hahaha. he asked the manager if he could just pay with this, and pulled out hella weed. he gave him a skate for just a burger and a shake haha.

has this shit happened to anyone else here at their jobs? cause ive heard similar stuff and its hilareous.

Endymion
04-16-2005, 09:07 PM
no... but i of course i work in a research lab, so i suppose it wouldn't.

RXP
04-17-2005, 02:35 AM
no... but i of course i work in a research lab, so i suppose it wouldn't.

A work mate of mine works in a research lab. Apparently in there it's like a little office where everyone bangs everyone else. Is this true?

foxy
04-17-2005, 02:37 AM
At the police people offered me all kinds of bribes to wipe their records. Over the police-monitered phones. People are idiots.

how dumb is that y dads a pig and he gets offerd bribes sometimes

Endymion
04-17-2005, 03:18 AM
A work mate of mine works in a research lab. Apparently in there it's like a little office where everyone bangs everyone else. Is this true?

nah. we have a big room with lots of microwave equipment, computers, and other assorted junk.

ninth
04-17-2005, 09:29 AM
My waiter friend was given a dime as a tip last week.

JoY
04-17-2005, 09:33 AM
man, that happens every day over here.

ninth
04-17-2005, 09:41 AM
We were talking about it after it happened and started questioning why it hadn't happened before, I mean, Happy Chef doesn't exactly pull the best characters in society. My favorite memory of that place is when a homeless guy came in to use the bathroom and complained about the layout of the bathroom and the height of the toilet paper dispenser. After doing so he promptly knocked all of his cans/bottles over in foyer and complained as he picked them up. No small wonder that faggot was homeless.

Amanda
04-17-2005, 09:42 AM
Nah, i work in a sucky depratment store...laaaaaaame!!!!