PDA

View Full Version : Huck It or Americana?

Homer
04-16-2005, 11:40 PM
I'm looking to buy an Offspring DVD, but don't know which is the best one to get, Huck It or Americana? I'm not going to buy both... at the same time, cause I'm not made of money, now. Anyways.... this isn't just about me, because now we can see which is the better DVD! :)

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 02:03 AM
huck it, its got live performances of gone away and lapd... and noodles playing bach :D

Hypodermic_89
04-17-2005, 02:24 AM
yeah buy Huck it. Americana is cool because it shows some footage of Dexter and greg practicing in 1983, but huck it has live performances, Dexter flying, Ron surfing, Noodles playing some weird song :P Live performances of staring at the sun, all i want, gone away, tkaa and LAPD. Too bad he messed up on the lyrics on LAPD :( skateboarding, BMX, surf and wakeboarding.. yeah much better video

billiejoe87_greenday
04-17-2005, 02:47 AM
I got both, but i recommend you buy huck it, cos the americana dvd is simply put, absolute shit. I never really knew what the fuck was going on and the quality is so poor that you wonder if it was filmed by a child. Amd yeah it has some cool old footage but it only goes for like 2 minutes.

Huck it on the other hand is an excellent dvd, it shows live performances, (Very good ones at that), and shows each band member doing some extreme sport. It is an awesome DVD and any Offspring fan must have it. All i can say on the americana DVD is don't waste your time or money.

Punk_Conspiracy
04-17-2005, 04:39 AM
I got both, but i recommend you buy huck it, cos the americana dvd is simply put, absolute shit. I never really knew what the fuck was going on and the quality is so poor that you wonder if it was filmed by a child. Amd yeah it has some cool old footage but it only goes for like 2 minutes.

Huck it on the other hand is an excellent dvd, it shows live performances, (Very good ones at that), and shows each band member doing some extreme sport. It is an awesome DVD and any Offspring fan must have it. All i can say on the americana DVD is don't waste your time or money.

Well they did say it wasn't a Hollywood production. I liked both DVDs, Americana was a bit too long for my interests but some parts I found goddam hilarious. But I'm gonna have to say Huck It, it's still the better of the two.

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 04:48 AM
yeah buy Huck it. Americana is cool because it shows some footage of Dexter and greg practicing in 1983, but huck it has live performances, Dexter flying, Ron surfing, Noodles playing some weird song :P Live performances of staring at the sun, all i want, gone away, tkaa and LAPD. Too bad he messed up on the lyrics on LAPD :( skateboarding, BMX, surf and wakeboarding.. yeah much better video

lapd is the best bit cos noodles goes into a mad solo which is amazing!!

0r4ng3
04-17-2005, 07:46 AM
lapd is the best bit cos noodles goes into a mad solo which is amazing!!
also its funny when dexter forgets the words in the second verse
________
Cheap Airsoft Co2 (http://airsoft-shop.info/tag/co2)

Mannen som blev en gris
04-17-2005, 10:26 AM
Fuck....I should really read the post before voting. I thought you ment the songs! :o Haven't seen any of the dvds, so I can't tell you which's the best.....

gradeA
04-17-2005, 10:27 AM
I'm looking to buy an Offspring DVD, but don't know which is the best one to get, Huck It or Americana? I'm not going to buy both... at the same time, cause I'm not made of money, now. Anyways.... this isn't just about me, because now we can see which is the better DVD! :)
i like your sig.
good song

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 10:28 AM
also its funny when dexter forgets the words in the second verse

and F**k wheres my barricade goddamnit!i want my barricade, you guys are f***ing animals! *to crowd*

Obie2trice
04-17-2005, 11:19 AM
Huck it is fucking funny, Americana is great too, but the music quality of Americana is low

Venezuelan_Nightmare
04-17-2005, 11:46 AM
only 17votes xD mmm i reallylike huck it strange but cool xD

Zack
04-17-2005, 12:00 PM
Huck it it's pretty awesome!!!!!

Homer
04-17-2005, 01:54 PM
Okay, thanks for the help! I guess I'll get Americana then :D

(it's a joke!)

I don't know
04-17-2005, 05:25 PM
Both are good, but the quality of Huck it is better, heheeheheheheh :D

0r4ng3
04-17-2005, 06:04 PM
I just bought Americana today, i had no idea dexter played drums

i still prefer Huck It, because they have actual live performances
________
IPAD ACCESSORIES (http://accesoriesipad.com/)

Layna
04-17-2005, 07:55 PM
I've never seen americana :( I cant get it.