PDA

View Full Version : Ask Wheelchairman For His Opinion Of You

Pages : [1] 2

wheelchairman
04-17-2005, 07:33 AM
Essentially this is a topic where I will tell people exactly what I think of them. And knowing the kind of people who are generally starved for validation-of-self, this will be a practice in insulting.

Should any people who know I like them, attempt to get praise here, I will be brutally cruel.

And Izie and Sims, I've already given you my comments which can be found in your signatures, so no need to ask.

wheelchairman
04-17-2005, 07:36 AM
A pathetic character of the offspring bbs who attempts to impress the simpleton posters with his boring antics of drugs and racism. The only thing more predictable than drugs and racism out of tripboy's mouth, is the generally stupid reaction of 'omg u nazi' from the mouths of the other posters.

the_GoDdEsS
04-17-2005, 07:36 AM
And Izie and Sims, I've already given you my comments which can be found in your signatures, so no need to ask.

Indeed. We're hounoured.

wheelchairman
04-17-2005, 07:38 AM
Indeed. We're hounoured.
It's 'honored' you filthy slavic poor-spelling-british-wannabe slut.

Noodles is gay
04-17-2005, 07:39 AM
^ or even honoured, if we're going to be really cool about it :D

the_GoDdEsS
04-17-2005, 07:39 AM
Tsk tsk. I still love you, you pure Aryan.

Edit: I just realized I put another 'u' in there. :/

wheelchairman
04-17-2005, 07:41 AM
^ or even honoured, if we're going to be really cool about it :D
That's only if we wish to glorify the outdated spelling of the former british empire, which has been doomed to oblivion. A country of ugly little short people with no ability for other languages than their own.

Not to mention, the annoying youth who learn the world's most useless languages, and then pretend to be proud of it, in the hopes that they'll be able to create an interesting online persona, too bad amateurs can write characters with more depth.

Izie
04-17-2005, 07:45 AM

*feels all proud*

slit_wrists
04-17-2005, 07:47 AM
whats your opinion of me then?

wheelchairman
04-17-2005, 07:51 AM
Tripboy- As far as I understand it, you're off the drugs. I wouldn't want to be too harsh and cause a re-lapse or some weak ass reason that the weak mind uses to justify addiction.

Slit_wrists- You are an idiot. Simply the stupidest thing on earth. You should slit your reproductive organs so that your spawn won't be like you. You are tiresome, your existence is tiresome. Why don't you live up to your name, some more?

Izie, slavs shouldn't feel proud.

slit_wrists
04-17-2005, 07:53 AM
Slit_wrists- You are an idiot. Simply the stupidest thing on earth. You should slit your reproductive organs so that your spawn won't be like you. You are tiresome, your existence is tiresome. Why don't you live up to your name, some more?

fair enough

Noodles is gay
04-17-2005, 07:56 AM
That's only if we wish to glorify the outdated spelling of the former british empire, which has been doomed to oblivion. A country of ugly little short people with no ability for other languages than their own.

Not to mention, the annoying youth who learn the world's most useless languages, and then pretend to be proud of it, in the hopes that they'll be able to create an interesting online persona, too bad amateurs can write characters with more depth.

British people aren't short (apart from Melvin maybe)! I'm 5ft 9!

I do not pretend to be proud of learning 'the world's most useless languages'; i actually AM proud of it!!! Very proud indeed!

oh and i thought you liked me :( I wasn't asking for your opinion, merely spelling 'honoured' the British way :p

RXP
04-17-2005, 07:58 AM
WCM what do you think of me? I really fancy you.

nieh
04-17-2005, 08:01 AM
Mr. Wheelchairman, sir. What do you think of me?

wheelchairman
04-17-2005, 08:02 AM
British people aren't short (apart from Melvin maybe)! I'm 5ft 9!

I do not pretend to be proud of learning 'the world's most useless languages'; i actually AM proud of it!!! Very proud indeed!

oh and i thought you liked me :( I wasn't asking for your opinion, merely spelling 'honoured' the British way :p
5 ft. 9 is short in comparison to the proud blonds in the north.

I'm giving everyone who replied in this topic my opinion of them, you foolish brit.

RXP - No one cares about your muscles. People just say they do to be nice. You have my pity, for travelling to France for you must be hell, what with a name like Dush. It's always nice to see that there will always be some Indians under British rule, though.

wheelchairman
04-17-2005, 08:03 AM
Mr. Wheelchairman, sir. What do you think of me?
The fact that you have an income, are over the age of 18, yet still live in New Jersey, says more than enough about you.

0r4ng3
04-17-2005, 08:04 AM
ok wheelchairman, whats ur opinion about me?
________
Free Xxx (http://www.fucktube.com/)

Sixpence.
04-17-2005, 08:05 AM
What do you think of me? Am I still on your Ignore List?

RXP
04-17-2005, 08:06 AM

RXP - I masturbate over your muscles. .

Corrected.

wheelchairman
04-17-2005, 08:07 AM
Orange- I have never heard of you. But I can tell from your signature, location, avatar, and screenname, that you are not worth knowing, knowing of, or communicating with in any sort of fashion. People who quote the simpsons suck.

I've had Sixpence. on ignore since god knows when. What can I say? I've been all the happier for it.

original_psycho
04-17-2005, 08:07 AM
You probably don't know me, but I'll give it a try. What do you think of me?

Izie
04-17-2005, 08:09 AM
Izie, slavs shouldn't feel proud.

What, not even of the fact I'm, like, utterly important?

Shows how much you know :p

crazy_offspring_gal
04-17-2005, 08:10 AM
go on WCM surprise me.......whats you opinion of me?

0r4ng3
04-17-2005, 08:10 AM
Orange- I have never heard of you. But I can tell from your signature, location, avatar, and screenname, that you are not worth knowing, knowing of, or communicating with in any sort of fashion. People who quote the simpsons suck.

I've had Sixpence. on ignore since god knows when. What can I say? I've been all the happier for it.

I agree. It's a Family Guy quote.
________
Maine Medical Marijuana Dispensaries (http://maine.dispensaries.org/)

RXP
04-17-2005, 08:11 AM
WCM told me he wants to cum on your face.

wheelchairman
04-17-2005, 08:11 AM
You probably don't know me, but I'll give it a try. What do you think of me?
You are an idiot, the fact that you have 7,000 posts means that everyone has the misfortune of knowing you. I hope someone gives you the Ceausceau treatment.

wheelchairman
04-17-2005, 08:12 AM
go on WCM surprise me.......whats you opinion of me?
Let's see, you're British, yet you can't spell English. You have your own profile on FaceParty, and you call yourself crazy_offspring_gal. All these things point to the fact that you need heavy doses of Zyklon B.

crazy_offspring_gal
04-17-2005, 08:14 AM
Let's see, you're British, yet you can't spell English. You have your own profile on FaceParty, and you call yourself crazy_offspring_gal. All these things point to the fact that you need heavy doses of Zyklon B.
thanx!!!!!!!!

original_psycho
04-17-2005, 08:15 AM
You are an idiot, the fact that you have 7,000 posts means that everyone has the misfortune of knowing you. I hope someone gives you the Ceausceau treatment.
It's spelt Ceausescu. And thank you, I just knew that it would be something related to my post count.

The Talking Pie
04-17-2005, 08:41 AM
A country of ugly little short people with no ability for other languages than their own.
Well put.

Wheelchairman, what's your opinion of me?

Inshane
04-17-2005, 08:48 AM
I don't know if im worth being insulted by you. but please; would you tell me about the real me?

(im secretly, stupid enough, liking this thread)

JoY
04-17-2005, 08:53 AM
I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

well, go on Per. what about me?

Izie
04-17-2005, 08:54 AM
I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

well, go on Per. what about me?

I think you're on his ignore list and he hates you.

:p

live_fast_gurl
04-17-2005, 08:54 AM
go on then , insult me

JoY
04-17-2005, 08:56 AM
I think you're on his ignore list and he hates you.

:(

that's it. now -you're- going on my ignore list! if your posts break my little Isa-heart, I never want to see them again. *runs off crying*

Izie
04-17-2005, 09:01 AM

that's it. now -you're- going on my ignore list! if your posts break my little Isa-heart, I never want to see them again. *runs off crying*

Awwwww *huggles Bella*

You know it was a jooooke, come oooon, you know it *nudges*

*offers chocolate* Ya forgive?

JoY
04-17-2005, 09:05 AM
This message is hidden because evil Izas is on your ignore list.
but I do want chocolate. :D

ninth
04-17-2005, 09:07 AM
I'm interested in an honest analysis.

Izie
04-17-2005, 09:08 AM
but I do want chocolate. :D

fine then :p

*gives chocolate*

Any preferance? White? Black? Pralines? Shaped ;)?

gradeA
04-17-2005, 09:09 AM
Essentially this is a topic where I will tell people exactly what I think of them. And knowing the kind of people who are generally starved for validation-of-self, this will be a practice in insulting.

Should any people who know I like them, attempt to get praise here, I will be brutally cruel.

what do you think of me?

Vera
04-17-2005, 09:09 AM
WCM shouldn't try to match me in bitchiness. It's rather endearing but it just doesn't work.

nieh
04-17-2005, 09:11 AM
The fact that you have an income, are over the age of 18, yet still live in New Jersey, says more than enough about you.

It's not my fault New Jersey charges you $3 every time you leave it.

JoY
04-17-2005, 09:20 AM
Shaped ;)?
*blushes*

it'd be real nice.. if.. *pauses* no, I just can't say it.. PENIS-SHAPED!

Izie
04-17-2005, 09:22 AM
*blushes*

it'd be real nice.. if.. *pauses* no, I just can't say it.. PENIS-SHAPED!

Done deal :p

I'm SO gonna get those, hahaha

Endymion
04-17-2005, 09:48 AM
i too would like to see what our wheel-bound friend says of me.

Vera
04-17-2005, 10:51 AM
You're so fucking politically incorrect, Endy, have you absolutely NO consideration?

I think you mean quadratically challenged.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-17-2005, 11:27 AM
TheUnholyNightbringer would like an opinion.

Kathy
04-17-2005, 12:20 PM
What do you think of me?

turb0negr0
04-17-2005, 12:44 PM
So, what does wheelchairman think of me?

4eh
04-17-2005, 12:48 PM

that would be nice to know what do you think about me :D

Homer
04-17-2005, 01:04 PM
damnit WCM! I want answers! So, what do you think of Homer?

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 01:06 PM
adriann, wherefore art thine ruruken?????????????????

Homer
04-17-2005, 01:12 PM
wherefore art thine ruruken?????????????????

he fell down the well again.

Jebus
04-17-2005, 01:19 PM
I might as well... unless I'm already on his ignore list.
What have you thought about me so far?

original_psycho
04-17-2005, 01:21 PM
Ooh, I have a new signature and I'm very proud of it.
Now, everybody, follow his lead and hate me.

nitropenguin!
04-17-2005, 01:26 PM
This seems to be an appropriate time to discover whether or not I am still on wcm's ignore list. Ashamed to say I asked him to do so ages ago.

And I'm fond of RXP's muscles. I am not patronizing. =P

Tired_Of_You
04-17-2005, 02:59 PM
I suppose I don't even need to ask the question. So...?

I don't know
04-17-2005, 04:04 PM
what's your opinion of me, wheelchairman? :D

willferno
04-17-2005, 04:13 PM
and what about me?

wheelchairman
04-17-2005, 04:19 PM
I find it incredibly depressing that people are so starved for self-validation that they bother asking.

The Talking Pie- First off, what were you thinking with such a boorishly stupid screenname? I mean, the first noun to come out of the mouth of a person who doesn't understand humor is 'pie', and it's often preceded by some unpredictable verb/adjective. I'm disgusted already.

Inshane- Your personality is so bland that you make cups of water seem interesting. I mean there are people here, who are stupider than you, uglier than you, and yet, I find them all more entertaining.

Joy- Because you mentioned the shape, I refuse to give you the pleasure of my attention.

ninth- Let's see. You vote Republican. You support the Republicans. At one point in your life you either joined, or were interested in joining the Republican Youth. The Republican Youth are the scientologists/mormons of politics. Disgusting.

gradeA, I haven't read a post of you in the longest time, because for some reason that escapes me, I put you on ignore. I haven't regretted that decision yet.

Vera- Bitchiness? pff you're a finnish-fluffball. You can hardly be blamed for the fact that this bbs was dumb enough to take you seriously. The ignorance of your surroundings doesn't make you bitchy.

Endymion- 4chan? What are you...some kind of super-nerd? I wish all the large quantities of nasty-nerd pussy, because those are the only people who will be impressed by your bizarre fascination with things people can live happy without knowing.

TheUnHolyNightBringer- What can I say...your brother was cooler than you, and frankly, that's saying a lot.

Kathy- tsk tsk mamacito, sabes que te penso. Pero, conoco un word, puta.

turbonegro, I think you have the world's lamest name. Largely because there is a good chance you are not a negro. When you first came here you caused some kind of controversy or something, now you happen to be more boring than Jerry Seinfeld.

4eh- rakom suka.

Homer- It's amazing. You have 1200 posts, and yet, you are so incredibly plain that I can't think of a single thing to say about you. Your name is stupid and so is your avatar, you failed at registration on being interesting or original.

Adriann- Child, your attempts at coming off as a bitch, are clearly just a lame persona. The only people fooled are the other moronic 13 year old sluts of this bbs.

Jebus- You have a terrible taste in music. It's absolutely dreadful. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to express their opinions, and you are one of them. Be ashamed.

Nitropenguin is one of those I've blissfully chosen to ignore.

Tired of you- You're french canadian. The worst part of the holocaust was not the amount of people who died, but the fact that they chose jews over french-canadians.

I don't know- Whenever I see your screenname as the latest author a post/reply. I get incredibly depressed. Your banality is truly terrible.

Willferno- What the fuck on earth makes you think I have any recollection of you are? 357 posts since October. Stupid fuck.

turb0negr0
04-17-2005, 04:25 PM
turbonegro, I think you have the world's lamest name. Largely because there is a good chance you are not a negro. When you first came here you caused some kind of controversy or something, now you happen to be more boring than Jerry Seinfeld.

I caused controversy because of my name?
Where the hell was I when that happened?

Sk8tr gRl
04-17-2005, 04:32 PM

what do u think of me ?!?

I don't know
04-17-2005, 04:35 PM
I don't know- Whenever I see your screenname as the latest author a post/reply. I get incredibly depressed. Your banality is truly terrible.
loved that, heehehehehe :D, just sorry for making u fell depressed, heehehhehe :D

HornyPope
04-17-2005, 04:46 PM
Your responses don't justify the attention. I'll pass.

willferno
04-17-2005, 04:49 PM
Willferno- What the fuck on earth makes you think I have any recollection of you are? 357 posts since October. Stupid fuck.

that's a fact

pulse
04-17-2005, 05:00 PM
What about me? :D

(haha, this won't be pretty, ...sounds fun)

Rag Doll
04-17-2005, 05:10 PM
I'm curious. So WCM....what about me?

Isolated Fury
04-17-2005, 05:30 PM
I doubt you even know who I am. But still, what is your opinion on me?

Betty
04-17-2005, 06:15 PM
I agree with Pope. I would only be interested if you were to say something unexpected... but "OMG conservative" wouldn't do too much for me.

I also thought this was supposed to be an honest thing, and not an insult thing? Maybe I misunderstood.

Anyway, Vera's was better.

Jebus
04-17-2005, 06:17 PM
Jebus- You have a terrible taste in music. It's absolutely dreadful. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to express their opinions, and you are one of them. Be ashamed.
Were there any particular bands I mentioned that you thought were especially horrendous? If so, I'd like to know.

ShadowPyro
04-17-2005, 06:20 PM
Go ahead... insult me WCM. You dont even know who the hell I am.

Panzerfaust92
04-17-2005, 06:48 PM
Wheelchairman, what exactly is your opinion of me?

The Goth Guy
04-17-2005, 07:14 PM
I dont need your fucking opinion on who the fuck I am.But please opinionate.

ninth
04-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Let's see. You vote Republican. You support the Republicans. At one point in your life you either joined, or were interested in joining the Republican Youth. The Republican Youth are the scientologists/mormons of politics. Disgusting.
I voted against Kerry, not too hard of a decision (Yes that meant voting for Bush, but I'm so punk rawk and anti-establishment that I was just bringing the structure down from the inside, out loud out loud stfu). Other than that my tie-ins with the Republican party have been solely based upon my want of a Governator button, which I never recieved and I hold a grudge against the party for that reason. I never wanted to join the Young Republican Newsletter, as I am not a Republican but a Conservative filed as non-affiliated with any political party, but the Young Republicans at my college signed me up instead of sending me an e-mail to tell me when they had more of the aforementioned Governator buttons. So yeah, pseudo-affiliation based upon a button I never recieved, whatev. Oh, and I appreciate Sean Hannity from time to time, blah.

Rye
04-17-2005, 11:21 PM
Tell me your opinion of me, wheelchairman, because I am a pathetic excuse for a human who needs the opinions of others to form his life.

Endymion
04-17-2005, 11:49 PM
Endymion- 4chan? What are you...some kind of super-nerd? I wish all the large quantities of nasty-nerd pussy, because those are the only people who will be impressed by your bizarre fascination with things people can live happy without knowing.

oh come now, you must have more than that saved up.

Rye
04-17-2005, 11:52 PM
JohnnyNemesis was requesting your presence in a thread in the Other Bands forum, Endymion.

Obie2trice
04-18-2005, 12:34 AM
Why would you even care to get an opinion from this man?

JoY
04-18-2005, 12:41 AM
Anyway, Vera's was better.
oh, I must say that topic entertained the shit out of me.

Perness, seriously. you won't comment on me, because I mentioned The Shape?? that shape, my love, is as normal as toes. it grows on certain people. it grows on you. though I'm highly starting to doubt that.

Endymion
04-18-2005, 12:44 AM
JohnnyNemesis was requesting your presence in a thread in the Other Bands forum, Endymion.

thanks. all goth, all the time.

RXP
04-18-2005, 01:21 AM
I dont need your fucking opinion on who the fuck I am.But please opinionate.

Is it cause your goth? And you don't care what people think?

wheelchairman
04-18-2005, 03:48 AM
sk8r grl- Let's see you have 7 posts. The only post I've ever seen by you has the annoying contraction of 'you' and a surplus of question marks. I dislike everyone who uses the word 'skate' in their name, I think it's an instantaneous sign that said person is an idiot.

Hornypope- It's already been pointed out that I plan on commenting on every person who replies. You, being able to read, know this. Thus your post was a shallow attempt to attract my attention while still maintaining a facade of indifference. And you say that deep down inside, you aren't truly a normal member of this bbs like every other person?

pulse- who the fuck are you? what on earth makes you think I'd have an opinion of you?

Rag Doll- A lot of what I said about Nieh can certainly apply to you. And nipple piercings? What are you thinking? *shudders* As Inge said to me, 'piercings seem to be used to light up otherwise boring parts of the body.' Only a former-cheerleader turned liquor store employee would think that her boobs are boring.

Isolated Fury- Like I've bothered to pay attention to you?

Betty- Pff, read Hornypope's rating. Furthermore I'd like to point out that you very effectively embody the stereotype of the permanetly PMS'ing female conservative.

ShadowPyro- Another sign of idiocy, using the word 'pyro' in one's screenname, and some sort of hint to a darker side. I bet you thought this name was real deep when you thought of it. Tool.

Panzerfaust- What can one say? You lived in Austria. That's like the Kansas of Europe. What a shithole. I hope you enjoyed the abundant nature, god knows they haven't figured out industrialization very fast. It's a land of vegetarians/vegans/hippies/goths/generally bland stereotypes.

The Goth Guy- Idiot. I can tell that from what you wrote in this topic. Who do you think you're convincing?

Rye- You bore me. I will continue not acknowledging your existence for some time to come.

Obie2Trice- Let's see, you're a guy from Holland whose into rap music. I'm sure you come straight from the ghetto of Velsen.

JoY
04-18-2005, 03:54 AM
you're carefully twisting & turning your ass around my existence.
I'm studying, bitch. do you know what that does to me? right now I'm worse than any PMS-ing female you'll ever encounter. you'll acknowledge my existence, or I'll be forced to sit on you.

wheelchairman
04-18-2005, 04:11 AM
Your idea of a threat, is to threaten sitting on me? You don't know guys very well, do you? tsk tsk peaches.

JoY
04-18-2005, 05:05 AM
Your idea of a threat, is to threaten sitting on me? You don't know guys very well, do you? tsk tsk peaches.
then you've never experienced the weight of my existence. *little frown*

StayInTheHouseCarl
04-18-2005, 06:51 AM
this is hilarious, i'll have a go.
what do you think of me?

Jackish
04-18-2005, 07:03 AM
Hello there. You probably don't know me, but I am in dire need of some self... whatever.

So go on then, lets see what you can come up with for me!

live_fast_gurl
04-18-2005, 07:59 AM
Whats your oppinion on me.
this should be funny

_ߥ_vil_
04-18-2005, 10:24 AM
What about me? :rolleyes:

_ߥ_vil_
04-18-2005, 10:24 AM
Hello there. You probably don't know me, but I am in dire need of some self... whatever.

So go on then, lets see what you can come up with for me!

In my opinion...you are cute....but thats me. :D

notoriousdoc
04-18-2005, 10:27 AM
whats your opinion of me???

wheelchairman
04-18-2005, 10:30 AM
Peaches, you forget that I am a large aryan, your tiny little dutchness won't be weighty at all. Perhaps if there was 2 or 3 of you standing on your shoulders, but otherwise, no.

Funkmonkey- hahaha what a clever name you have there. Or not. You're a waste of bandwidth. I'd rather not see your posts anymore.

Jackish- You're right, I don't know you, so why don't you jack-off and leave me alone?

Wishomie- At first I found you amusing. But your brand of low-intelligence attempts at offensiveness, got old. You're a has-been, get off the stage and make room for your superiors.

live_fast_gurl- oh wow, you misspelled the word 'girl' on purpose. I suppose you also like to overuse the word 'aww' online as well. Perhaps you have screennames that also use the word 'angel' or include the letters/numbers xx/69 in some way? You pathetic archetype of the typical moronic teenage girl that one finds online.

Baby Devil- I think you are just as bad as live fast gurl. You like to act like some sexually advanced creature (all that bondage-ness that you have no idea about.) I find you boring. Aren't you 13 or something? There is nothing cool about sex that age, unless you are that age.

NotoriousDoc- I can sum it up pretty short. Without a doubt, you are the dumbest person on this bbs.

Jackish
04-18-2005, 11:06 AM
Jackish- You're right, I don't know you, so why don't you jack-off and leave me alone?

Lol, you legend! :D

live_fast_gurl
04-18-2005, 11:10 AM
Perhaps you have screennames that also use the word 'angel' or include the letters/numbers xx/69 in some way?

i dont like the word 'angel'

notoriousdoc
04-18-2005, 11:13 AM
Peaches, you forget that I am a large aryan, your tiny little dutchness won't be weighty at all. Perhaps if there was 2 or 3 of you standing on your shoulders, but otherwise, no.

Funkmonkey- hahaha what a clever name you have there. Or not. You're a waste of bandwidth. I'd rather not see your posts anymore.

Wishomie- At first I found you amusing. But your brand of low-intelligence attempts at offensiveness, got old. You're a has-been, get off the stage and make room for your superiors.

live_fast_gurl- oh wow, you misspelled the word 'girl' on purpose. I suppose you also like to overuse the word 'aww' online as well. Perhaps you have screennames that also use the word 'angel' or include the letters/numbers xx/69 in some way? You pathetic archetype of the typical moronic teenage girl that one finds online.

Baby Devil- I think you are just as bad as live fast gurl. You like to act like some sexually advanced creature (all that bondage-ness that you have no idea about.) I find you boring. Aren't you 13 or something? There is nothing cool about sex that age, unless you are that age.

NotoriousDoc- I can sum it up pretty short. Without a doubt, you are the dumbest person on this bbs.

me dum dum dum dum dum dum dumdum dum dum dum dum dum dumdum dum dum dum dum dum dumdum dum dum dum dum dum dumdum dum dum dum dum...

i'm not dumb????? am i just irritating instead

Mota Boy
04-18-2005, 11:17 AM
Huh, I was thinking of making one of these topics. You've been reasonably predictable but not too shabby. Mostly I'm posting because I'm curious to see if you can find anything disparaging to say about me.

JoY
04-18-2005, 11:37 AM
yeah, those proud Aryan shoulders. you do know my grandfather was a German (even though Jewish) & I have blonde hair & blue eyes, right? I mean, I'm of Aryan weight, young man.

either way, *swoon*.

crazy_offspring_gal
04-18-2005, 11:46 AM

oi you fucking leave her alone she well alright and not boring thats a fact!
also, she is not 13 shes 16 in june? (or july cant remeber what month sarah soz xx)
maybe we have oppionions of you! you self centerd cold hearted barsted!
:mad:

JoY
04-18-2005, 11:57 AM
shit. I guess being of tiny length for a Dutch girl gave me away.

*smiles*
bah, I like you.

<3 *hides*

wheelchairman
04-18-2005, 12:00 PM
hehe, I just pwn3d you.
<3

Trip Boy
04-18-2005, 12:27 PM
What about myself?

Jimbob2005
04-18-2005, 12:40 PM
I guess he don't like me...........

notoriousdoc
04-18-2005, 12:49 PM
eheheheheheheh!

JoY
04-18-2005, 12:49 PM
hehe, I just pwn3d you.
<3
you already did. =)

Guest ( no pm's )
04-18-2005, 01:23 PM
ok , wcm
your opinion , ....

burning-the-high-life
04-18-2005, 01:26 PM
ok , wcm
your opinion , ....

yeah let's here your oppinion on me too.

JoY
04-18-2005, 01:27 PM
ok , wcm
your opinion , ....
I bet he likes you already after the 13 posts you've made. mainly about him.
your attempts to make an impression are ridiculous. you make a pathetic screenname, a pathetic poster, a pathetic character & that after only 13 posts. feel proud. you suck so much, a whore handing out blow jobs couldn't keep up.

Guest ( no pm's )
04-18-2005, 01:29 PM
your attempts to make an impression are ridiculous. you make a pathetic screenname, a pathetic poster, a pathetic character & that after only 13 posts. feel proud. you suck so much, a whore handing out blow jobs couldn't keep up.
isa , if i have done anything to annoy you , you could tell me ,

JoY
04-18-2005, 01:43 PM
isa , if i have done anything to annoy you , you could tell me ,
*raises eyebrow*
no, that's alright. I'm sure effectively you haven't done anything to anyone.

you just made a crummy first impression, period.

Guest ( no pm's )
04-18-2005, 01:44 PM
*raises eyebrow*
no, that's alright. I'm sure effectively you haven't done anything to anyone.

you just made a crummy first impression, period.
ok , good .

HornyPope
04-18-2005, 02:39 PM
Wcm- I haven't read anywhere indicating that reply in this thread warants your opinion. At any case, it was a weak one.

Betty
04-18-2005, 02:47 PM
Yeah, he wrote at one point that he was gonna describe anybody who answered. I was torn because I wanted to make a comment while specifically saying I didn't want to hear it, but knew he would still want to throw out some predictable insult. And I'm too sensitive for insults.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2005, 02:49 PM
I'm happy with the opinion of myself.

RXP
04-18-2005, 02:50 PM
WCM is like this skinny munter of a communist tho. he's insults are like from those stupid kids on the street who mouth off, you just ignore them. lols.

wheelchairman
04-18-2005, 02:54 PM
Hornypope- What Betty said

Betty- So let me get this straight. Your idea of avoiding an insult, in a thread I created to insult people, was to insult my insults. Brilliant! At least they were predictable, so they shouldn't be too much for your sensitivity.

Guest (No PM's)- Allow me to quote Peaches.

burning-the-high-life- why on Earth do you expect me to know who you are?

Trip boy- Reading your posts are embarrassing. Whenever I see you've posted, and it's contents, I just shudder. Seriously.

JimBob- You are the epitome of stupid. Johnny said it best with his 'amazing' comment.

And RXP, what can I say, I masturbate over your muscles. Because it must've taken a whole lot of superior intellect to find a brilliant comeback like that. Not something a 14 year old would say at all.

HornyPope
04-18-2005, 02:54 PM
You're fat, Michelle, and you're far, far from being the smart girl you dub yourself to be. In fact, you're just another fish in the water. How's that for an insult?

Betty
04-18-2005, 02:57 PM
Betty- So let me get this straight. Your idea of avoiding an insult, in a thread I created to insult people, was to insult my insults. Brilliant! At least they were predictable, so they shouldn't be too much for your sensitivity.

Yeah, I think I'm holding up alright. Also, it was so predictable that I said you would say it and then you STILL said it.

wheelchairman
04-18-2005, 02:59 PM
Yeah, I think I'm holding up alright. Also, it was so predictable that I said you would say it and then you STILL said it.
hmmm but why bother saying it though? I never made this thread for other people's entertainment.

And of course it was predictable, I had said I would do it to everyone. It doesn't take some kind of psychological brilliance to figure out what I wrote blatantly and had been my plan all along.

Betty
04-18-2005, 02:59 PM
You're fat, Michelle, and you're far, far from being the smart girl you dub yourself to be. In fact, you're just another fish in the water. How's that for an insult?

You know that's exactly what I want to hear... and since I know you know that... its somewhat less insulting, but still makes my flower wilt a little bit... So I guess I must applaud your ability at being an ass when you want to.

Betty
04-18-2005, 03:02 PM
No, I mean picking on my conservatism, that is predictable. Vlad was much better at picking out what I wouldn't want to hear.

Anyway... I should stop replying lest I get myself into more trouble.

wheelchairman
04-18-2005, 03:04 PM
No, I mean picking on my conservatism, that is predictable. Vlad was much better at picking out what I wouldn't want to hear.

Anyway... I should stop replying lest I get myself into more trouble.
Generally, when insulting people I respected I didn't try very hard. I much more enjoyed insulting people like baby devil or whatever, because they tend to annoy me. That was how I got the premise of this thread in the first place (I was going to make a topic with the names of people who annoyed me, and just sum up my opinion of them as a whole, but there were too many names, and I was sure I'd forget some. So I basically decided I'd make them come to me.)

Had no idea your name was Michelle.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2005, 03:07 PM
Aw, I knew you couldn't be too mean to me, WCM. Too many fond memories, eh? =P

HornyPope
04-18-2005, 03:09 PM
Michelle, ma belle
sont des mots qui vont tres bien ensemble

That's why I never really give out to people my opinion. I'd hate to come out dishonest, but I truely search to insult someone, i'll just make it too personal and hurt him.

Betty
04-18-2005, 03:11 PM
Awww... so sweet.

Anyway, I think you have a lot of competition in terms of being mean and insulting... say from the likes of Tripboy cruelness, or Sim's harshness, or Vera's wittiness. And as Bella put it, you are a "fluff bunny" or something funny she would say. So yeah, you have to do a pretty good job to shine, and I would say maybe you should stick with your day job?

Anyway, yup, that's my name. Feel free to use it, I prefer the sound of it to Betty, but it has caught on pretty slow.

Betty
04-18-2005, 03:14 PM
That's why I never really give out to people my opinion. I'd hate to come out dishonest, but I truely search to insult someone, i'll just make it too personal and hurt him.

I am complimented by the fact that you know enough about me to know what would hurt me. Although I'm sure that could apply to many people, as you are Mr. Analysis. But still.

Fly White Guy
04-18-2005, 03:16 PM
What do you think of me?

HornyPope
04-18-2005, 03:37 PM
I am complimented by the fact that you know enough about me to know what would hurt me. Although I'm sure that could apply to many people, as you are Mr. Analysis. But still.

Actually that was fairly easy. I've no idea about the personal you--your family, your life, your inner dreams--but to attack one's personality is kid's game. I could tell from the few pictures that you have maybe five-seven pounds extra and 99.99% of girls with "excess" weights are insecure about their bodies. Call them fat and you get a reaction. And the intelligence thing... well, you do mention it at nearly every turn possible, or at least used.

Homer
04-18-2005, 03:44 PM
Homer- It's amazing. You have 1200 posts, and yet, you are so incredibly plain that I can't think of a single thing to say about you. Your name is stupid and so is your avatar, you failed at registration on being interesting or original.

well, I was left off easy. :D

Bird
04-18-2005, 04:11 PM
So, what the fuck do you think about me?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!

Betty
04-18-2005, 04:22 PM
Actually that was fairly easy. I've no idea about the personal you--your family, your life, your inner dreams--but to attack one's personality is kid's game. I could tell from the few pictures that you have maybe five-seven pounds extra and 99.99% of girls with "excess" weights are insecure about their bodies. Call them fat and you get a reaction. And the intelligence thing... well, you do mention it at nearly every turn possible, or at least used.

Pfftt... not insulted by the fat comment... cause it's not like I'm very fat, and it's not like I can't control it. And I'm used to that comment from the boys in my house. Not too insulted by the intelligence comment, cause I get that a lot from the boys in my house as well... I don't think I'm as smart as I used to think I was anyway. Hopefully I don't mention it very often. Biggest blow was the last comment... I guess most people would be insulted by that... but I might have particular issues with it.

Mr. Noodles
04-18-2005, 04:56 PM
It's 'honored' you filthy slavic poor-spelling-british-wannabe slut.
It's a British thing to add a "u" to honor.
What do you think of me?

The Goth Guy
04-18-2005, 04:59 PM
Ok WCM why in what way am I loser?Why the fuck does everybody rag on me is it cause Im goth?Or is it cause Im pissed off alot?I wanna know give me the whole fuckin story,why the fuck am I such a fuckin loser,huh?

Jackish
04-18-2005, 05:00 PM
Ok WCM why in what way am I loser?Why the fuck does everybody rag on me is it cause Im goth?Or is it cause Im pissed off alot?I wanna know give me the whole fuckin story,why the fuck am I such a fuckin loser,huh?

No offense matey, but you answered your own question there.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2005, 05:02 PM
Now now Jackish, let the loser talk.

The Goth Guy
04-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Thanks alot buddy ,now fuck off you little long haired shit.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2005, 05:06 PM
Hehehe. A goth being discriminatory to someone for looking ever so slightly unusual. It's just great.

Many girls consider me to look damn great with long hair. Come on, let's see a picture of you. Don't hide behind your Hulk Hogan, let's see some real courage. Come on. You can dish out insults, lets see if you can take 'em.

Amanda
04-18-2005, 05:08 PM
Dude, no offence, but you do seem like a loser. Nah, forget the no offence part...

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2005, 05:16 PM
Jesus christ man, you've been typing a reply for nearly 10 minutes now. Learn to type faster.

The Goth Guy
04-18-2005, 05:17 PM
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/pics/messageboard/kwo06_s.jpg my hair was long back then

Jackish
04-18-2005, 05:18 PM
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/pics/messageboard/kwo06_s.jpg my hair was long back then

Vampire freaks.com? Errrrm. Ye?

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2005, 05:19 PM
Your hair was longer than mine. So why are you insulting me for my hair? Or are you just a big wobbling hypocrite?

And I'm hotter than you. So there.

Amanda
04-18-2005, 05:19 PM
Damn, that was some scary shit.

Jackish
04-18-2005, 05:22 PM
Your hair was longer than mine. So why are you insulting me for my hair? Or are you just a big wobbling hypocrite?

And I'm hotter than you. So there.

He speaks the truth. :D

*swoons*

The Goth Guy
04-18-2005, 05:22 PM
Ok look Jackish I was 16 when I did that on that site I used to bite people just playing around so I went on there to act cool.And Dave I believe your name is,you must be a homo cause only homo's say if their hotter than somebody else.

Jackish
04-18-2005, 05:24 PM
Ok look Jackish I was 16 when I did that on that site I used to bite people just playing around so I went on there to act cool.And Dave I believe your name is,you must be a homo cause only homo's say if their hotter than somebody else.

No they don't, vain people do...

"to act cool"? your almost confessing you were a tosser! But fair enough.

Why did you bite people? I fail to see the fun in biting chunks out of people, for fun or otherwise...

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2005, 05:24 PM
I've never met a homophobic goth before. I thought you had to be all open-minded to be a goth?

Maybe I am a big rampaging homosexual. If I am, well, the ladies love a bit of guy-on-guy action. I speak the truth.

And Jackish, I'm not vain. I just wished to get back at him. So what I actually am is pedantic.

Camilamazed
04-18-2005, 05:25 PM
I'm wanna make part of it....... hey WCM I want to know your opinion about me hehehe..... :D

Jackish
04-18-2005, 05:29 PM
I've never met a homophobic goth before. I thought you had to be all open-minded to be a goth?

Maybe I am a big rampaging homosexual. If I am, well, the ladies love a bit of guy-on-guy action. I speak the truth.

And Jackish, I'm not vain. I just wished to get back at him. So what I actually am is pedantic.

Didnt say you were, I just thought his homophobic-esque comment was shat.

Amanda
04-18-2005, 05:29 PM
I really dont understand the purpose of asking some random person what their opinion of you is. Specially if you know they're gonna attempt to humiliate you...

The Goth Guy
04-18-2005, 05:30 PM
Im not talking about that kind of bite,Im talking about love bites,I would give chicks love bites,little nibbles.And about the cool thing I thought vampires were really cool.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2005, 05:31 PM
Heh. Vampiric love-bites.

Dracula p0rn.

Jackish
04-18-2005, 05:31 PM
Heh. Vampiric love-bites.

Dracula p0rn.

pr0n!111one

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2005, 05:32 PM
What could we call it though?

Anya82
04-18-2005, 05:41 PM
My turn!
hey, WCM, what do you think about me?

Kathy
04-18-2005, 05:44 PM
Kathy- tsk tsk mamacito, sabes que te penso. Pero, conoco un word, puta.

Oh really? i know another word, cabrn!

Just kiddin', i like you.

Camilamazed
04-18-2005, 05:44 PM
Anyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................... .

Wcm Don't Forget About Me :d

StayInTheHouseCarl
04-18-2005, 06:46 PM
thats it, WCM? man you were really reaching on that one.

Editor Of God
04-18-2005, 08:23 PM
Wheelchairman tell me what you think of me.

Panzerfaust92
04-18-2005, 08:39 PM
I appreciate your time Wheelchairman

wheelchairman
04-19-2005, 10:52 AM
Betty- I know I have competition. However, I really am not trying to replace anyone. I do this for my own amusement. Most people who find me to be fluffy or whatever, are usually two things:
1. Intelligent (at least for this bbs' standards)
2. Have been here for a while. Take Hornypope for example, he's known me since I was 13. I was a geeky little dick at the age of 13. I put the MinionofRedwall to shame.

Fly White Guy- Despite the fact that you have the Mario bros in your avatar, you are still pathetic.

Bird- Yes...cause I've heard of you....

Mr. Noodles- Now I didn't expect this, you have 3000 posts, yet I have never heard of you.

The Goth Guy- I think your post really answers itself.

Camilamazed- You're way too nice. Yet I must ask myself, weren't you sending us folks going to Amsterdam some alcohol? Cause I haven't heard a thing about that...

Anya82- haha you live in Mexico. One doesn't need to say more. Why don't you try being a mule or something useful.

Editor of God- Don't know you.

Anyways this has gotten boring for me. Should anyone want to do this for me, I'd be happy to approve someone (but it'd have to be someone I approve of.)

Oh and Baby Devil, yes, she is dumb, and so are you. Don't argue. I will crush you.

_ߥ_vil_
04-19-2005, 10:56 AM
Anyways this has gotten boring for me. Should anyone want to do this for me, I'd be happy to approve someone (but it'd have to be someone I approve of.)

Oh and Baby Devil, yes, she is dumb, and so are you. Don't argue. I will crush you.

One: you don't approve of anyone.
Two: We're dumb...Ok...fair enough...at least I mount up to SOMETHING!!!

wheelchairman
04-19-2005, 10:58 AM
Oh, the people I approve of, know who they are.

And two, what do you amount to? A bondage queen? A truly stereotypical personality?

_ߥ_vil_
04-19-2005, 10:59 AM
Oh, the people I approve of, know who they are.

And two, what do you amount to? A bondage queen? A truly stereotypical personality?

I meant I amount up to being dumb or whatever.

Anya82
04-19-2005, 11:09 AM
Anya82- haha you live in Mexico. One doesn't need to say more. Why don't you try being a mule or something useful.

hmm... i must say.. i was waiting for something more specific...
but... thanks for sharing your opinion :)

crazy_offspring_gal
04-19-2005, 11:10 AM
im not dumb...........i just act blonde!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :rolleyes:

_ߥ_vil_
04-19-2005, 11:11 AM
im not dumb...........i just act blonde!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :rolleyes:

Sorry...We're just blonde. :D
You know i don't think you're dumb <3

wheelchairman
04-19-2005, 11:21 AM
hmm... i must say.. i was waiting for something more specific...
but... thanks for sharing your opinion :)
Had you been here two days ago, no problemo. I've gotten kinda bored with this. Especially since everyone I wanted to give my opinion has posted, and has given the reaction that I wanted.

Anya82
04-19-2005, 11:25 AM
yeah... i guess it's kinda boring to post something for everyone....
you must be really tired.... cause i was really waiting for something more... "heavy".
anyway... nice talking to you :)

crazy_offspring_gal
04-19-2005, 11:28 AM
Sorry...We're just blonde. :D
You know i don't think you're dumb <3
hehe thanx!
:D

Camilamazed
04-19-2005, 05:55 PM
Camilamazed- You're way too nice. Yet I must ask myself, weren't you sending us folks going to Amsterdam some alcohol? Cause I haven't heard a thing about that...

I'm definitely sending you guys a bottle of the best Brazilian drink hehe.It was a pledge...... I'm just waiting when the meeting will be to have it sent.Or Bella will have "Pinga" before all of you hahaha :D

(J/K Bella )

JohnnyNemesis
04-19-2005, 06:03 PM
Or Bella will have "Pinga" before all of you hahaha :D
Cammy...did you just say what I thought I saw you say?!

JoY
04-20-2005, 02:12 AM
I'm definitely sending you guys a bottle of the best Brazilian drink hehe.It was a pledge...... I'm just waiting when the meeting will be to have it sent.Or Bella will have "Pinga" before all of you hahaha :D

(J/K Bella )
oh, it's wise you're waiting for the meet up to send it to me.
me & alcohol = a fine combination that I can hardly ever resist. =P

offspringrammsteinfan
04-20-2005, 04:50 AM
Since i didn't ask him yet: Hey wheelchairfucker what your thinkin' about me? :rolleyes:

Chrissy Snow
04-22-2005, 06:33 PM
whatcha thinks of me?

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-22-2005, 06:34 PM
You have 8 posts. You're not worthy of consideration for anything yet.

Chrissy Snow
04-22-2005, 06:35 PM
Whateva bitch!

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-22-2005, 06:37 PM
You amuse me in the way that small furry creatures with tiny tiny minds amuse people.

Chrissy Snow
04-22-2005, 06:37 PM
well fuck you

Bird
04-22-2005, 06:39 PM
Fuck! What do you think of me?

ninth
04-22-2005, 06:58 PM
You're insignificant.

Jack the Tripper
04-22-2005, 07:16 PM
I want Wheelchairman's opinion of me

ninth
04-22-2005, 07:42 PM
You're also insignificant.

coke_a_holic
04-22-2005, 07:43 PM
I love being insulted by many people at once!
I'M NEXT!

lousyskater
04-23-2005, 01:03 AM
i don't really care what people think about me, but screw it. i know i haven't been on the forums for a long time, but oh well. so what do you think of me?

_ߥ_vil_
04-23-2005, 01:56 AM
He said he wasn't doing it anymore IF YOU READ. :p

_ߥ_vil_
04-23-2005, 01:57 AM
Had you been here two days ago, no problemo. I've gotten kinda bored with this. Especially since everyone I wanted to give my opinion has posted, and has given the reaction that I wanted.

LOOK ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lousyskater
04-23-2005, 01:57 AM
He said he wasn't doinf it anymorw IF YOU READ. :p
i'm to damn lazy to.

_ߥ_vil_
04-23-2005, 01:58 AM
i'm to damn lazy to.

Well, you're a skater...what more can I say?

wheelchairman
04-24-2005, 01:18 PM
*cooos* I approve of Ninth.

Jebus
04-24-2005, 02:13 PM
Were there any particular bands I mentioned that you thought were especially horrendous? If so, I'd like to know.

I refer you to this, WCM.

SkunkIt
04-24-2005, 09:14 PM
whatcha thinks of me? I'm guessing this is Jack The Tripper, since Chrissy Snow is another character on Three's Company.

Jack the Tripper
05-01-2005, 11:36 AM
I'm guessing this is Jack The Tripper, since Chrissy Snow is another character on Three's Company.
congradualtions. The first person to figure that out.

Whiplash
03-26-2007, 03:39 AM
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n26/rolfvanegmond/azncat.jpg

Now, after reading this thread curiosity got the best of me and i would like to know your opinion. Or the opinion of anybody else for that matter.

khaaaaan
03-26-2007, 03:41 AM
Yeah! Tell us what you think about us! We need to know what you think about stuff man!

Ugh:(

Whiplash
03-26-2007, 03:43 AM
Yeah its pretty lame that people need to know this, me included:P.
I know, and everynody with me knows, that nothing good is going to come out of it. but still.

Zeall
03-26-2007, 04:28 AM
I can kinda guess that yours would have the words "Sissykicking fucktard" in there somewhere...no offence

Tizzalicious
03-26-2007, 04:40 AM
I am extremely depressed to see that the entire BBS replied to this thread back then except for me.

Zeall
03-26-2007, 04:43 AM
I am extremely depressed to see that the entire BBS replied to this thread back then except for me.

I'm sure WCM will make an exeption for you

khaaaaan
03-26-2007, 04:46 AM
Durh, ya think?

Zeall
03-26-2007, 04:49 AM
Durh, ya think?

well...yes, hence why i wrote it

good avatar btw

Tizzalicious
03-26-2007, 04:54 AM
I'm sure WCM will make an exeption for you

I kinda think I know what his opinion NOW is.

Zeall
03-26-2007, 04:56 AM
I kinda think I know what his opinion NOW is.

heh, we'll just have to wait and see *hides*

unless you want to take over?

khaaaaan
03-26-2007, 05:13 AM
good avatar btw

I wanna LIVE in Pallettown.

Zeall
03-26-2007, 05:18 AM

As long as you kick the fat, moany guy that's wondering around all the time, we can both be happy

Llamas
03-26-2007, 05:38 AM
Wow, this thread is ridiculously full of lame in every possible way.

Zeall
03-26-2007, 05:41 AM
Wow, this thread is ridiculously full of lame in every possible way.

your keen perception skills deserve a cookie

killer_queen
03-26-2007, 05:58 AM

Why? The forests are full of rattatas and pidgeys.

Llamas
03-26-2007, 06:02 AM
your keen perception skills deserve a cookie

Thanks, I could use a cookie.

khaaaaan
03-26-2007, 06:04 AM
Why? The forests are full of rattatas and pidgeys.

Pff, those can be beaten with sticks.

Zeall
03-26-2007, 06:05 AM
Thanks, I could use a cookie.

Do they have the chain of stores called "Millie's Cookies" where you live, honest to Jebus they are the nicest cookies i've ever had

Llamas
03-26-2007, 06:12 AM
No, they don't. The best cookies I've ever had are at the Minnesota state fair, though. They're really expensive, but amazing. They bake them while you wait in line, and then they put them in a huge bucket... lasts for days/weeks, depending on how big of a pig you are. Best things ever when they're still warm from baking. Mmm.

Zeall
03-26-2007, 06:16 AM
No, they don't. The best cookies I've ever had are at the Minnesota state fair, though. They're really expensive, but amazing. They bake them while you wait in line, and then they put them in a huge bucket... lasts for days/weeks, depending on how big of a pig you are. Best things ever when they're still warm from baking. Mmm.

i must learn how to make them now :)

i can bake buns and cakes etc. how close are cookies?

Edit: this might sound wierd, but do you prefer hard or soft?

Llamas
03-26-2007, 06:24 AM
i must learn how to make them now :)

i can bake buns and cakes etc. how close are cookies?

Edit: this might sound wierd, but do you prefer hard or soft?

cookies are much easier to make than cake, I think.

And the softness of cookies depends on whether or not I have milk to dip them in. Hard cookies + milk is equal to soft cookies for me, so either. What do you prefer?

Zeall
03-26-2007, 06:26 AM
cookies are much easier to make than cake, I think.

And the softness of cookies depends on whether or not I have milk to dip them in. Hard cookies + milk is equal to soft cookies for me, so either. What do you prefer?

soft all the way, especially ones with apple and white chocolate in them

i want one now...

T-6005
03-26-2007, 08:44 AM
I can't recall having replied to this thread, although it seems like something I would have done.

wheelchairman
03-26-2007, 10:31 AM
This thread's inception was brilliant. Everyone here at the time was craving so much for attention whether it be negative or positive, that I thought it would be amusing to give people extremely negative attention. But then only people I liked replied.

Whiplash, you're such a suck up. It's so annoying. Everything you do is sucking up, or else trying to gain in popularity by striking those lower than you. This isn't even exaggerated, this is my actual opinion of you. Grow a pair of balls.

JohnnyNemesis
03-26-2007, 12:01 PM
This thread's inception was brilliant. Everyone here at the time was craving so much for attention whether it be negative or positive, that I thought it would be amusing to give people extremely negative attention. But then only people I liked replied.

I concur. The millions of other "my opinion of you" threads that came up afterwards, however, were unbelievably horrible.

Whiplash, you're such a suck up. It's so annoying. Everything you do is sucking up, or else trying to gain in popularity by striking those lower than you.

Though no one asked me, I generally agree.

Llamas
03-26-2007, 12:05 PM
The stuff about whiplash is certainly true, but it's really ridiculous how much he gets insulted for it when there are several people who are far worse than he whom nobody ever says anything about.

mrconeman
03-26-2007, 12:06 PM
I find his to be the most obvious case myself though.
It's in like every one of his posts, which is most threads.

Whiplash
03-26-2007, 12:07 PM
Whiplash, you're such a suck up. It's so annoying. Everything you do is sucking up, or else trying to gain in popularity by striking those lower than you. This isn't even exaggerated, this is my actual opinion of you. Grow a pair of balls.

WTF, Since when is trying to be nice sucking up? I don't like bashing on people i don't even know( like most people here do) And i only bash on people when i feel they diserve it. And i couln'd care less about popularity, not in here and not in real life.

wheelchairman
03-26-2007, 12:07 PM
The stuff about whiplash is certainly true, but it's really ridiculous how much he gets insulted for it when there are several people who are far worse than he whom nobody ever says anything about.

Like who?

He's the only significant one because he often assumes "chumship" with people who never pay attention to him. It's presumptuous and annoying. especially when he in other aspects isn't particularly bad. He's so annoying in this regard that I hate to even give him any form of compliment in the chance that it might be misregarded as approval for his current manner.

killer_queen
03-26-2007, 12:10 PM
like...who? He's even worse than sinister.

WTF, Since when is trying to be nice sucking up? I don't like bashing on people i don't even know( like most people here do) And i only bash on people when i feel they diserve it. And i couln'd care less about popularity, not in here and not in real life.
Now you're just simply lying. What happened to our little sissykicker who used to call Maria stupid cunt without reading a single post by her?

Llamas
03-26-2007, 12:13 PM
Sinister? goona?

JohnnyNemesis
03-26-2007, 12:13 PM
i couln'd care less about popularity, not in here and not in real life.

Well, that certainly explains why you bumped this thread.

Llamas
03-26-2007, 12:14 PM

I don't think he's worse... I think he just posts more often.

JohnnyNemesis
Sinister? goona?

Sinister was the BBS posterboy for sucking up for several months before you joined; we're off his case now, but were on him hardcore for a loooooooong time (the shit was epic). Sinister isn't any worse because we finally got through to him, but he was unbelievably bad and waaaaaaay worse a while ago.

And goona? wtf, the BBS generally pounces on her just as much as they/we pounce on Whiplash!

Whiplash

What the hell, What on gods green earth did i ever do to you? I (almost) never talk to you, and the few words you say to me are all bad.

wheelchairman
03-26-2007, 12:15 PM
I don't think he's worse... I think he just posts more often.

I would say Sinister isn't as bad. He was in the beginning. But yeah he also shutup. Whiplash just posts a lot more making him more present, and yes that does make an annoying personality more annoying.

mrconeman
03-26-2007, 12:16 PM
Well, that certainly explains why you bumped this thread.

Oh snap!

Whiplash
03-26-2007, 12:17 PM
I would say Sinister isn't as bad. He was in the beginning. But yeah he also shutup. Whiplash just posts a lot more making him more present, and yes that does make an annoying personality more annoying.

aaah fuck you man, I don't post that much, at least not more then avaridge.
What's this?? form a front and bounche on whiplash day??

JohnnyNemesis
03-26-2007, 12:17 PM
You bumped the thread asking for an honest opinion, and now you're getting it. Don't turn into a bitch over it now.

Llamas
03-26-2007, 12:18 PM
Okay, touchee about Sinister... (he was still really bad when I joined, but I guess he has gotten better lately.. maybe it is just because he doesn't post as much anymore). And I disagree with ya, Ricky, about goona. There are others, but right now I can't think of them.

Whiplash
03-26-2007, 12:19 PM
Now you're just simply lying. What happened to our little sissykicker who used to call Maria stupid cunt without reading a single post by her?

Not read a single post? I read almost everybody's posts. Trust me i've read enough posts by here.

the_GoDdEsS
03-26-2007, 12:20 PM
aaah fuck you man, I don't post that much, at least not more then avaridge.

You asked for it, Christ. I am sick of your self-conscious what do you think of me bullshit. It's all over the place. You ask for it and then you can't deal with the criticism. There was a time when people thought sissykicking was funny, then everybody forgot you and nobody gives a shit any more. Deal with it and shut up.

mrconeman
03-26-2007, 12:20 PM
The stages of Whiplash:

Whiplash outright lies about himself in keeping with his sucking up.

I don't like bashing on people i don't even know(

Whiplish tries (in vain) to act innocent.

What the hell, What on gods green earth did i ever do to you?

Whiplash outright bashes someone, even though he would never do that.

aaah fuck you man

killer_queen
03-26-2007, 12:23 PM
What the hell, What on gods green earth did i ever do to you? I (almost) never talk to you, and the few words you say to me are all bad.

Wtf? You don't need to do me something bad to make me say my opinion of you. I'm just saying that I agree with anyone who thinks you are a pathetic loser who's trying o be popular by attacking everyone who is not well liked. Do I need to have conversations with you for hours?

And yes, Sinister is so much better now. I was comparing him with the old sinister.

By the way, is it "opinion of you" or "opinon on you"? I don't know which one to use?

Llamas
03-26-2007, 12:24 PM
"opinion of you"

:) ........

Whiplash
03-26-2007, 12:24 PM
OMG this is sooooo funny, Next you guy's are gonne say i'm doing this just for the attention.

When asked for WCM opinion i was expectiong the standart reply: You're a sissykicking faggot hahaha LOLZ prank on you. No one ever told me i suck up to people, never i've been posting here for what? 1.5 years now? never did anyone tell me i suck up to anyone.

JohnnyNemesis
03-26-2007, 12:26 PM
OMG this is sooooo funny, Next you guy's are gonne say i'm doing this just for the attention.

When asked for WCM opinion i was expectiong the standart reply: You're a sissykicking faggot hahaha LOLZ prank on you. No one ever told me i suck up to people, never i've been posting here for what? 1.5 years now? never did anyone tell me i suck up to anyone.

You're completely full of shit. You were NOT expecting that, and even if you were, what difference does it make? You asked for an opinion and now you're being a whiny little bitch now that you have it and don't like it. Just be a man about it, 'cause this is embarrassing to watch.

Whiplash
03-26-2007, 12:29 PM
You're completely full of shit. You were NOT expecting that, and even if you were, what difference does it make? You asked for an opinion and now you're being a whiny little bitch now that you have it and don't like it. Just be a man about it, 'cause this is embarrassing to watch.

If you think for one second that i care about what someone 1000 miles away thinks of me you're retarded. I was starting to like you guy's after that sissykicking crap was over.

And i am taking this like a man, I'm just the type of guy that loves to get into discussions with people.

goonadie1day
03-26-2007, 12:32 PM
ok i have to join the club... tell me how bad you hate me XD

Llamas
03-26-2007, 12:34 PM
oh my god..........

JohnnyNemesis
03-26-2007, 12:34 PM
If you think for one second that i care about what someone 1000 miles away thinks of me you're retarded.

I don't think, I know. How do I know? Right here:

Yeah its pretty lame that people need to know this, me included:P.

Yeah, you're just trying to go back on it because you didn't like the response.

I was starting to like you guy's after that sissykicking crap was over.

We don't give a shit, because we're not whiny bitches like yourself.

And i am taking this like a man

Really?

What the hell, What on gods green earth did i ever do to you?

Could've fooled me.

mrconeman
03-26-2007, 12:35 PM
Ahahaha.
I considered doing that as a joke, but considering who it came from, thats fucking golden.

edit: @ goonadie1day

Whiplash
03-26-2007, 12:38 PM
Jesus H motherfuckin' christ, Ok I asked for his opinion so what? The entire frikkin' board did.

Move on.

JohnnyNemesis
03-26-2007, 12:40 PM
Jesus H motherfuckin' christ, Ok I asked for his opinion so what? The entire frikkin' board did.

Move on.

Yeah, the entire board did....in 2005. And then we moved on...in 2005.

Then you bumped the thread in 2007, but now you're acting like WE can't move on?!

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you, kid?

Whiplash
03-26-2007, 12:49 PM
I bumped this thread because i thought it would be fun to here what other people think of me, so i could maybe better myself.

And i'm not asking you to move on from this thread, hell post 3 million more reply's in here for all i care, what i'm telling you is move on from this crap.

mrconeman
03-26-2007, 12:50 PM
I bumped this thread because i thought it would be fun to here what other people think of me, so i could maybe better myself.
so uhh, sucking up then?

JohnnyNemesis
03-26-2007, 12:55 PM

Well, now that you're hearing it, go ahead and better yourself instead of crying.

Whiplash
03-26-2007, 12:57 PM
I'm not crying about it..... trust me man i could care less.

I know it seems like i'm kicking and screaming behind my laptop right now, but i'm not.