PDA

View Full Version : Goddammit..

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-17-2005, 11:34 AM
I try to be nice to people, I really really do. Please, please say something that will allow me to shower praise upon each and every one of you.

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 11:35 AM
i hate michael howard, tuhnb is good :D :D :D :D

crazy_offspring_gal
04-17-2005, 11:37 AM
oh god not that word! god no not that word!
'goddamit'
oh fuck its come bac to haunt me!
my best friend always sayes that, every fucking 5mins!
arg! :eek: :eek: :eek:

TheUnholyNightbringer
i hate michael howard, tuhnb is good

Well done for hating Michael Howard. Don't suck up, but seeing as you don't like the Tories, you passed.

TheUnholyNightbringer
oh god not that word! god no not that word!
'goddamit'
oh fuck its come bac to haunt me!
my best friend always sayes that, every fucking 5mins!
arg! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Aw, damn. You failed.

crazy_offspring_gal
04-17-2005, 11:41 AM
Aw, damn. You failed.
oh well..........life goes on!

original_psycho
04-17-2005, 11:42 AM
I'm an idiot. I should be killed.
Please, hate me.

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 11:42 AM
http://www.studentlifenet.co.uk/Campaigns/howard.jpg

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 11:43 AM
Please, hate me.

we love you... you bitch... :mad: :D :confused:

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-17-2005, 11:43 AM
Please, hate me.

Hm. I can't really put a judgement to this.

You shall remain in limbo.

Noodles is gay
04-17-2005, 11:44 AM
Something to allow you to shower praise on me...hummm...how about:

Have you heard that news? they've worked out how to read some ancient manuscripts and have even discovered some new lines written by the great master Sophokles! Apparently there may even by some more poetry by Sappho or even, my favourite, Euripides! :D

Well done for hating Michael Howard. Don't suck up, but seeing as you don't like the Tories, you passed.

you hate the Tories! :eek: What's wrong with you? Please don't say you support 'Britain forward not back' Blair or even those damnable lib dems (who seem only concerned with stealing from hard working businesses)?! :mad:

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-17-2005, 11:46 AM
Something to allow you to shower praise on me...hummm...how about:

Have you heard that news? they've worked out how to read some ancient manuscripts and have even discovered some new lines written by the great master Sophokles! Apparently there may even by some more poetry by Sappho or even, my favourite, Euripides! :D

I care not for your classics, wench.

you hate the Tories! :eek: What's wrong with you? Please don't say you support 'Britain forward not back' Blair or even those damnable lib dems (who seem only concerned with stealing from hard working businesses)?! :mad:

Indeed, I hate the Tories. I support the Euro. I support Europe wholeheartedly. I am, indeed, a Lib Dem. So, up y0rz.

What's wrong with them, fair maiden, is that the country very nearly fell into freefall the last time they were in power. The NHS was the worst it had ever been - so bad the Prime Minister wouldn't even use it. They support outdated and outworn ideals which I don't believe in. That is why, in my opinion, the Tories are wrong, wrong, and may I add.. wrong.

original_psycho
04-17-2005, 11:47 AM
Hm. I can't really put a judgement to this.

You shall remain in limbo.
Aww, I wanted you to hate me... =(

And notoriousdoc, shut up. I know that deep down inside you passionatly hate me.

Noodles is gay
04-17-2005, 11:48 AM
Indeed, I hate the Tories. I support the Euro. I support Europe wholeheartedly. I am, indeed, a Lib Dem. So, up y0rz.

NO! They'll never get power! NEVER!

*muhahahahaha*

if they did my father would have £200 a WEEK less!!! Tis ridiculous!

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 11:50 AM
1. original psycho you're great get over it
2. NiG don't bullshit me
3. tuhnb, the euro sucks, we dont want to be part of it and we should be our own continent like oz

doczza

ps i'm GREEN!!!!!!!

http://www.sdgreens.org/images/youlike.gif

pss NiG dont hate me

Noodles is gay
04-17-2005, 11:52 AM
2. NiG don't bullshit me

I'm not! I'm being fucking serious - i actually think the figure was closer to £250 in fact! It's an insane level of tax!

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-17-2005, 11:52 AM
NO! They'll never get power! NEVER!

*muhahahahaha*

if they did my father would have £200 a WEEK less!!! Tis ridiculous!

. and if the Tories were in power, less public spending, and -shock- far FAR stricter drug laws. So less money for education (universities) and far higher punishments for your weed habit.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-17-2005, 11:54 AM
3. tuhnb, the euro sucks, we dont want to be part of it and we should be our own continent like oz

Go on, give me ONE good reason for that, other than "The Germans and the French all hate us."

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 11:54 AM
I'm not! I'm being fucking serious - i actually think the figure was closer to £250 in fact! It's an insane level of tax!

is that your allowance? :eek:
ps dont hate me

Noodles is gay
04-17-2005, 11:55 AM
. and if the Tories were in power, less public spending, and -shock- far FAR stricter drug laws. So less money for education (universities) and far higher punishments for your weed habit.

pah; tis only if i got caught!

"We will scrap student fees and reform the student loan system, boosting student and university finances" - Universities will actually be better off! :)

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 11:55 AM
Go on, give me ONE good reason for that, other than "The Germans and the French all hate us."

i like curly cucumbers and straight bannanas

original_psycho
04-17-2005, 11:56 AM
1. original psycho you're great get over it
But I don't wanna be great! I wanna be hated and bitched at! *spoilt Psycho-frown*

TheUnholyNightbringer
i like curly cucumbers and straight bannanas

Neither bananas nor cucumbers are grown in England. As a matter of fact bananas aren't even grown in Europe.

Noodles is gay
is that your allowance? :eek:
ps dont hate me

no - that's how much extra tax my father would pay under the lib dems.

Prices will go up.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-17-2005, 11:57 AM
pah; tis only if i got caught!

"We will scrap student fees and reform the student loan system, boosting student and university finances" - Universities will actually be better off! :)

They said that at the last election. What happened by the end? 40% less public spending.

Prices will go up.

Not necessarily. And tax on trade will drop sharply.

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 11:58 AM
Neither bananas nor cucumbers are grown in England. As a matter of fact bananas aren't even grown in Europe.

www.instapundit.com/archives/011370.php
there!

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 11:59 AM
no - that's how much extra tax my father would pay under the lib dems.

Prices will go up.

well you're right about europe anyway

i hate the lib dems as well... bastards... :eek:

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-17-2005, 12:00 PM
www.instapundit.com/archives/011370.php
there!

That's the Commission itself, and only one incident. Can you judge an entire regime on one incident? And I still don't see how this relates to cucumbers or bananas.

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 12:04 PM
That's the Commission itself, and only one incident. Can you judge an entire regime on one incident? And I still don't see how this relates to cucumbers or bananas.

i heard that the eu banned curly cucumbers and straight bannanas :confused:

e learned that Scottish Water was in trouble with its sewage treatment plant at Daldowie outside Glasgow. Here, a plant costing £65 million had been installed to turn 50,000 tons of sewage sludge each year - nearly half of Scotland's entire sewage residue - into pellets.

For four years, this had been feeding Scottish Power's giant 2,400-megawatt power station at Longannet in Fife with a "carbon-neutral" equivalent of 42,000 tons of coal, enough to provide electricity for 30,000 homes. But it was then the subject of a legal action awaiting judgment in the Scottish courts, this whole process is threatened with disaster.

Last winter the Scottish Environmental Protection Agency (Sepa) ruled that the sewage pellets were not "fuel", but "waste". When the EC Waste Incineration Directive (WID), 2000/76 comes into law at the end of the year, Scottish Power would no longer be allowed to use the pellets to make electricity.

This set Scottish Water a huge problem. Under other EU laws it cannot dump sewage sludge at sea or in landfills. It is becoming all but impossible to use sewage sludge as fertiliser on farm land. On Sepa's interpretation of EC law, the only practical means of disposal was to burn it at great expense in incinerators - but only so long as these served no useful purpose, such as generating electricity.

Noodles is gay
04-17-2005, 12:08 PM
this is incredible - 3 British teenagers who are below the voting age are actually discussing politics! And they say that we have no interest in politics!

btw; i agree with notoriousdoc - joining the euro is a ridiculous idea (almost as bad as the tax thing!). Britain would lose its identity, it would fall under Brussels and soon enough they'd be making rules for us and it would just be wrong. Britain would have no freedom, and god help us if there was a 3rd world war!

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 12:11 PM
this is incredible - 3 British teenagers who are below the voting age are actually discussing politics! And they say that we have no interest in politics!

btw; i agree with notoriousdoc - joining the euro is a ridiculous idea (almost as bad as the tax thing!). Britain would lose its identity, it would fall under Brussels and soon enough they'd be making rules for us and it would just be wrong. Britain would have no freedom, and god help us if there was a 3rd world war!

yeah who wants to be friendly when fritz or somebody shoves a nuke up yer ass? the eu would be talking calmly :mad: bastards

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-17-2005, 12:13 PM

Ding!! I just adore this argument. Britain will lose it's identity? So people are going to start referring to Britain as "part of Europe" are they? "Yes, we're going to Part of Europe for our holidays." Listen, I'm as proud to be English as you are, but we hardly have a national identity anyway. Most of our customs are either warped versions of other country's customs, or just plain stolen. England is part of the UK, but that doesn't mean England stops being a country. Republic of Ireland is part of the EU - but have you stopped thinking of the Republic of Ireland as a seperate state, and started thinking of it as Part of Europe? Neh.

yeah who wants to be friendly when fritz or somebody shoves a nuke up yer ass? the eu would be talking calmly bastards

Xenophobia is not a substitute for a good argument.

Noodles is gay
04-17-2005, 12:18 PM
Ding!! I just adore this argument. Britain will lose it's identity? So people are going to start referring to Britain as "part of Europe" are they? "Yes, we're going to Part of Europe for our holidays." Listen, I'm as proud to be English as you are, but we hardly have a national identity anyway. Most of our customs are either warped versions of other country's customs, or just plain stolen. England is part of the UK, but that doesn't mean England stops being a country. Republic of Ireland is part of the EU - but have you stopped thinking of the Republic of Ireland as a seperate state, and as Part of Europe? Neh.

Xenophobia is not a substitute for a good argument.

no, you don't understand. Of course Britain would still be a country but it would be merged with Europe and would lose the ability to make its own decisions and laws - we would have to fufill requirements/quotas set by Brussels, which is stupid. A while back (i'm not sure if this is still the case though) Germany was having a major unemployment crisis - they needed to change their interest rates to help solve the problem but they couldn't! As the rest of the EU was doing fine the people in Brussels didn't raise IRs as Germany would have definately liked to. Britain may find itself in this very same position!

Vera
04-17-2005, 12:19 PM
This explains so much.

Every Brit I have ever met, offline & online, who has been a Tory, has been
a) a tosser
b) just plain annoying
c) fucking ignorant
d) racist
e) all of the above.

I conclude; Tories fucking suck.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-17-2005, 12:20 PM
^ I'll conclude in the same manner.

Noodles is gay
This explains so much.

a) a tosser
b) just plain annoying
c) fucking ignorant
d) racist
e) all of the above.

But I am none of those :)

TheUnholyNightbringer
^ Heh. Indeed. :rolleyes:

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 12:28 PM
This explains so much.

a) a tosser
b) just plain annoying
c) fucking ignorant
d) racist
e) all of the above.

sorry guys im NOT tory ok ive said before that i agree with the green party and no other

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-17-2005, 12:29 PM
Vera wasn't talking about you. And I don't believe the Green Party has any stance on Europe - if they have, I haven't heard it.

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 12:30 PM
would i be racist if i said have friends who are immigrants of a different decent of mine ??? am i indeed ya bastards??? before you say something like that asks oscar lam, kaori, caprice huh??

JohnnyNemesis
04-17-2005, 12:32 PM
would i be racist if i have friends who are immigrants of a different decent of mine ??? am i indeed ya bastards???

This is the dumbest argument of all time. The whole "I'm not racist, I have [insert member of a certain race/ethnicity] here". It's fucking ridiculous, because even if you have those friends, if you believe something different about an entire group of people, you're still a bigot.

The fact that I even went as far as explaining that is kind of sad, actually.
I'm not saying you are racist, but defend yourself with something that makes sense next time.

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 12:33 PM
go screw yerself vera...

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-17-2005, 12:33 PM
would i be racist if i said have friends who are immigrants of a different decent of mine ??? am i indeed ya bastards??? before you say something like that asks oscar lam, kaori, caprice huh??

You referred to the entire German race as "fritz". So, er, yeah, kinda.

Noodles is gay
04-17-2005, 12:35 PM
And I don't believe the Green Party has any stance on Europe - if they have, I haven't heard it.

they must have one! I'm intrigued now - but can't find it on their website.

The Green party don't have a chance though

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 12:35 PM
ahhhhhhh ok guys im better now i just needed to get some bullshit offa my chest

http://members.aon.at/antiglobe/img/fluffy2.gif

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-17-2005, 12:37 PM
ahhhhhhh ok guys im better now i just needed to get some bullshit offa my chest

http://members.aon.at/antiglobe/img/fluffy2.gif

Oh yeah. We were, like, totally owned. And stuff.

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 12:37 PM
You referred to the entire German race as "fritz". So, er, yeah, kinda.

i meant nazis sorry 4 any confusion

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 12:38 PM
Oh yeah. We were, like, totally owned. And stuff.

4 good sake it was the 1st picture of a nice fluffy bunny i found it doesn't mean anything!

Vera
04-17-2005, 12:40 PM
But I am none of those :)

Or so you think.

notorious- Thanks.

And "nazis"? Oh, that's cute. Because yeah, that's what all Germans are. Schröder is the new Führer. Obviously.

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 12:41 PM
NiG back me up, please! they're sorrounding me!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get ooff NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

JohnnyNemesis
04-17-2005, 12:42 PM
Stop crying, racist.

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 12:43 PM
screw this im having a party bye! seeya at general off topic!

Vera
04-17-2005, 12:44 PM
Wow, that's like a 5 year in an argument.

"These people still disagree! I'll just throw myself on the floor and scream and hit the floor with my fists until they agree with me!"

JohnnyNemesis
04-17-2005, 12:44 PM
screw this im having a party bye!

I hope our friends Capitalization, Apostrophe, Space Bar, and Syntax make an appearance. Treat them well if you ever get to know them.

Izie
04-17-2005, 12:46 PM
I hope our friends Capitalization, Apostrophe, Space Bar, and Syntax make an appearance. Treat them well if you ever get to know them.

I'd add brain to the list?

notoriousdoc
04-17-2005, 12:47 PM
Wow, that's like a 5 year in an argument.

"These people still disagree! I'll just throw myself on the floor and scream and hit the floor with my fists until they agree with me!"

no im just leaving

Homer
04-17-2005, 01:26 PM
Although you can eat it, you shouldn't eat the green "crust" of a watermelon.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-22-2005, 08:58 AM
Err.. praise.

Jimbob2005
04-23-2005, 02:48 AM
I try to be nice to people, I really really do. Please, please say something that will allow me to shower praise upon each and every one of you.
You're cool :cool: