PDA

View Full Version : The Cure For Aids Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skate Rat 19
04-18-2005, 04:57 AM
Yesterday scientists found it in an accedental spill while testing a new drug.

Im just kidding, made you look, you feel beat.

Jackish
04-18-2005, 08:34 AM
Well, that sucked.

Mannen som blev en gris
04-18-2005, 09:12 AM
You stole this from someone I belive? The cure for aids is: don't fuck!

Jackish
04-18-2005, 10:15 AM

Worth a chuckle, just about!

ROFLMASTER
04-18-2005, 10:34 AM

condoms don't cost a fortune either ... :/

Mannen som blev en gris
04-18-2005, 10:37 AM
But they can brake...... :eek: Or, as in my case, they're too small.... :cool:

Iddy
04-18-2005, 10:40 AM

**not the only cause**

Mannen som blev en gris
04-18-2005, 11:01 AM
Ok, don't touch anyone then!

Iddy
04-18-2005, 11:02 AM
*sigh* a world of extremes.

notoriousdoc
04-18-2005, 11:18 AM
otherwise known as if in doubt, use a jonny

Mannen som blev en gris
04-18-2005, 11:27 AM
Or.....use Johnny! ;) No, but seriously :eek: or.... :o NO! :p

Gordie
04-19-2005, 10:20 PM
no glove.. no love..

Or, as in my case, they're too small.... :cool:

yeah.. i seem to have that same problem too..

ninth
04-19-2005, 11:19 PM
Or, as in my case, they're too small....

You're both idiots and no one cares about the size of your insignificant penises.

For some reason the beginning of the title of this thread made me think of mewithoutyou (the cure for pain is in the pain and it's there that you'll find me until again i forget and again you remind me).

Rye
04-20-2005, 12:20 AM
Just to enlighten all you little kiddies, condoms don't always work. The disease can sometimes fit through the holes (yes, all condoms have holes in the binding but are miniscule). Granted, they work around 90+% of the time, but they're still not perfect.

T-6005
04-20-2005, 08:28 AM
But they can brake...... :eek: Or, as in my case, they're too small.... :cool:

I know the feeling - not because I'm hung like a horse, but because I live in Japan and it seems as if the size is quite a bit smaller here. Bit hard to get on (which can make for some slightly embarrassing moments "uh.... hold on.... yep, be right there.... just a minute). Other condoms fit fine, but they're not SO easy to find.

Mannen som blev en gris
04-20-2005, 08:48 AM
You're both idiots and no one cares about the size of your insignificant penises.

For some reason the beginning of the title of this thread made me think of mewithoutyou (the cure for pain is in the pain and it's there that you'll find me until again i forget and again you remind me).
I was joking! Do you honestly think I've tried a condom ( :o )?!

Dead Cheerleader
04-21-2005, 02:15 AM

That's one of the most brillinat things I've ever heard. But yeah, why are you making a joke out of it, scientists are working on it.

Skate Rat 19
04-21-2005, 09:34 AM
You cant cure AIDS when almost the entire world has it and it mutating constantly, unless you used the final solution, but thats not cost effective.

Rye
04-21-2005, 06:05 PM
You cant cure AIDS when almost the entire world has it and it mutating constantly, unless you used the final solution, but thats not cost effective.

It's not a normal human disease either, and since humans are already failures at natural adaptations, we'll never become less threatened by it.

lint
04-21-2005, 06:36 PM
you watch the cure for aids be sprite mixed with apple juice with a drop of tabasco sauce or something like that. :D

Rye
04-21-2005, 07:56 PM
you watch the cure for aids be sprite mixed with apple juice with a drop of tabasco sauce or something like that. :D

Or not. I suppose it could be something random, seeing as it's a disease common to monkeys so it would have built up more of a resistence to their chemicals and whatnot instead of ours, but not whatever you said.

I think the cure lies out there somewhere, but scientists are going to have to think about it in a different state of mind. Because monkeys don't have the same medicines as we do, they must have natural chemicals or enzymes or something that release to fight germs that humans do not have. Humans are the only organism that have manufacture their own adaptions. If scientists could find out what those are, and institute a stronger/ more advanced version of them, you might just have the cure.

Skate Rat 19
04-21-2005, 08:58 PM
Or maybe its best that AIDS is out there, it is keeping the world from being over-populated. I mean its probably devestating personally but if you think about it is is helping in a way. Not just by that but its also giving us something to strive for.

The Goth Guy
04-21-2005, 09:13 PM
Did you know theres a place in Kansas called Bonner Springs?It sounds like Boner Springs,I know cause on a oral test we did at my old high school they said "Name a place in Kansas" and I said "Boner Springs" and everybody started laughing at me and i was like "What the fuck did i say?" and the teacher was like "Damn BOYEY!" jk she said "That is actually Bonner Springs"

Skate Rat 19
04-21-2005, 09:20 PM
This has what to do with AIDS??

The Goth Guy
04-21-2005, 09:23 PM
I dont speak of AIDS.

sk8ter-hater
04-21-2005, 10:09 PM
Scientists shouldn't find the cure for AIDS.
and if they do, they should keep it away from teenagers.
Now, that we don't have the cure for AIDS, children are having sex like dogs in heat, they should have something to be afraid of.

Rye
04-21-2005, 11:10 PM
Scientists shouldn't find the cure for AIDS.
and if they do, they should keep it away from teenagers.
Now, that we don't have the cure for AIDS, children are having sex like dogs in heat, they should have something to be afraid of.

It's not working, though. AIDS is at an epidemic level, and it's not even the most common STD. Besides, it can be passed from mother to baby from the tranfer or nutriens through the umbilical (spelling?) cord, or even from breastfeeding. If there is one, you can't pick and choose who you give it to.

Rye
04-21-2005, 11:11 PM
Or maybe its best that AIDS is out there, it is keeping the world from being over-populated. I mean its probably devestating personally but if you think about it is is helping in a way. Not just by that but its also giving us something to strive for.

It kills alot of people, but doctors can still hold it off for long enough for it not to matter. What are we striving for? A lesser population? Take psychiatrists off the market and you'll get the same effect.

Skate Rat 19
04-22-2005, 07:42 AM
your right we really aren't striving fo anything but maybe its for the best that its there, if nothing was holding back the human population by 2020 we were supposed to have about 20 billion people, AIDS has already lowered our current population to under 6 billion. But yeah this sort of is preserving nature.

sk8ter-hater
04-22-2005, 08:24 AM
WE should live like animals, survival of the fittest, though I would lose my first fight. damn.

Pin
04-22-2005, 08:45 AM
You guys are IDIOTS! A cure for AIDS is well underway, and one might already exist. Look it up...

Jimbob2005
04-22-2005, 01:55 PM
Yesterday scientists found it in an accedental spill while testing a new drug.

Im just kidding, made you look, you feel beat.
You're an idiot.

ShadowPyro
04-22-2005, 03:00 PM
You're an idiot.
Nice observation... Im not being sarcastic to. Wtf you doing getting teenagers hopes up of fucking then crashing them?

Rye
04-22-2005, 09:17 PM
your right we really aren't striving fo anything but maybe its for the best that its there, if nothing was holding back the human population by 2020 we were supposed to have about 20 billion people, AIDS has already lowered our current population to under 6 billion. But yeah this sort of is preserving nature.

No it's not. It's hardly keeping the population down at all. Doctors are able to hold off death for decades, now. It would be true if AIDS victims died within a few years of getting the diseas, but the disease takes roughly ten years to even appear.

Dead Cheerleader
04-23-2005, 01:02 AM
That's only in industrialized nations!!! What the fuck?? There are millions of people suffering greatly from AIDS in Africa and Asia, should we just not worry about them since the media could care less about real problems?

Dead Cheerleader
04-23-2005, 01:14 AM
AIDS is a problem because HIV is a tricky virus, a retrovirus, and that is true it does mutate quickly, like most retroviruses, reverse transcriptase is a shitty enzyme, but that isn't why it's tricky. It has to do with binding sites for antibodies and its ability to resist other treatments. Researchers are indeed working on these problems and are making progress. The main problem is that the countries that should be worrying about this a lot more because they have the financial ability as well as getting some organization into the research effort are simply not rising to the occasion (suprise). There needs to be worldwide cooperation of research and more funding to get the available treatments into the right areas of the world, and there is neither. So you all need to write your senator.

Endymion
04-23-2005, 11:25 AM
I dont speak of AIDS.
http://www.csulb.edu/%7Erjames/goth.jpg

KappaWing
04-23-2005, 02:24 PM
The cure for AIDS is quite simple. A three step process, in fact.

Step 1: Mandatory Testing

Step 2: Dagnosis

Step 3: Elimination

There is no guarantee that scientists will find a cure anytime soon, so the best course of action would be Elimination. Although the initial loss of lives would be large, it would end there. Many more of them will eventually die in future generations if all of them don't die immediatley. But with all the pantee pissing liberals and stiffass conservatives governing, any logical approach to this imminent predicament will be shot down in the hangar.

notoriousdoc
04-23-2005, 02:51 PM
no glove.. no love..

http://omlc.ogi.edu/news/oct99/saratov/ruler.gif
yours is on here somewhere... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lost_nvrfound
04-23-2005, 04:15 PM
http://omlc.ogi.edu/news/oct99/saratov/ruler.gif
yours is on here somewhere... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
...lol...

AIDs is something that shouldn't be joked about... its not funny at all to hear people make cracks about it...

Skate Rat 19
04-23-2005, 06:39 PM
No but seriously, most viruses evolve into eventually being air-born. If something isn't don't we will ALL die from it, I say round them all up, get the red button........

Rye
04-25-2005, 09:16 PM
Or just stop people from having sex...

Assuming you were serious, do you realize how hard it would be to track down people with AIDS or who were HIV positive? Especially when the disease doesn't develope for ten years upon entering the body?

Assuming you were kidding, you're stupid.

Dead Cheerleader
04-25-2005, 09:42 PM
Yeah the only thing more stupid than that would be to say "Or just stop people from having sex..." Ha ha ha

Your hypothesis that all viruses eventuall "evolve" to become airborne is interesting though, in the sense that I wonder why you would think something like that...perhaps x-files or some other horrible thing you have seen on the picture box.

Despite all this nonsense, however, you can all count on an already airborne virus emerging from the rain forest and killing all of you.

Dead Cheerleader
04-25-2005, 09:47 PM
You guys are IDIOTS! A cure for AIDS is well underway, and one might already exist. Look it up...

That is very optimistic of you Pin...very optomistic, unfounded, ignorant, and unresearched but way to be positive.

If you are really interested, check out David Baltimore. He is an ASSHOLE but a genius. His RNAi studies and antigen specific t cells with programmed hematopoietic cells will be it.

KappaWing
04-26-2005, 07:12 AM
Your hypothesis that all viruses eventuall "evolve" to become airborne is interesting though, in the sense that I wonder why you would think something like that...perhaps x-files or some other horrible thing you have seen on the picture box.

Negative. Viruses do evolve and have evolved in the past. For the same reasons that humans do, in fact. However, this process may take thousands of years. Let's hope we'll find a cure by then...

Skate Rat 19
04-26-2005, 02:00 PM
Yeah the only thing more stupid than that would be to say "Or just stop people from having sex..." Ha ha ha

Despite all this nonsense, however, you can all count on an already airborne virus emerging from the rain forest and killing all of you.

dude its a fact, do u think the flu was always airborn? how about the common cold? birds couldn't always fly either. it all had to evolve