PDA

View Full Version : European Music Grand Prix, check this out!

wheelchairman
04-18-2005, 10:11 AM
Alright folks, in one hour. At 8 o' clock Oslo/Stockholm/Copenhagen/Frankfurt time (that's GMT+1), a good friend of mine will be doing a radio show about the European Music Grand Prix, in which one can hear all the music, before.

And this is internet radio, so all of you can listen, AND support my friend at the same time. Here's what you have to do:

You can either click here at 19.00 GMT, which is 20.00 for all of us who live in Oslo/Stockholm/Copenhagen/Frankfurt time. (http://fro.at/ppg/fro.m3u)

or if that doesn't work:

In one hour (at 19.00 GMT, or 20.00 Copenhagen time) you must:
1. Go into www.fro.at (this is an Austrian website, so don't let the German throw you off, I'll guide you to the right place.)
2. On the top of this site you will see a Greenish menu bar, click on the part that says Programm (as you may have noticed, that's similar to an English word, oh my god, what could it be?).
3. Now at the top of this page it should say:
zur Zeit im Programm von Radio FRO:
with the name of a program and two buttons next to it. Click on the 'Stream' button to hear the internet radio. It will ask you to download something. Just download it, save it, and then play it, it will be a streaming radio broadcast.

So when it says zur Zeit im Programm von Radio FRO: (and then something like FM: QUEER von Mario Lackner) then download it. Or perhaps a little before.

And don't worry, it will be in English. And despite the fact that it's called FM Queer, there will be nothing outrageously homosexual in the broadcasting. At least no more than one can expect from Mario.

Mannen som blev en gris
04-18-2005, 10:15 AM
Isn't Oslo/Stockholm/Copenhagen/Frankfurt time GMT+2? It says so at the bottom of this page....

wheelchairman
04-18-2005, 10:17 AM
This page may be wrong. I checked with the Microsoft time thing. Either way, it's in 43 min.

Mannen som blev en gris
04-18-2005, 10:20 AM
Ok. I won't listen to it anyway :p ! I should do my homeworks, I'm sure I've got some.

wheelchairman
04-18-2005, 02:56 PM
For those of you who missed it. There was a problem with the computers at Fro apparently. So you will be able to hear it again. Updates on this soon!

wheelchairman
04-19-2005, 08:48 AM
Attention!

It'll be re-aired tonight at 19.00 GMT+1. (that is, if you're living in GMT, it'll be 18.00. But I live in GMT+1).

So click the link up top if you want to hear the Eurovision Music Grand Prix songs, in their original form, and some interesting stuff on the side. Plus you'd be helping out a good friend of mine. Come on, who are you to resist?

Plus, Sims, you'll be able to hear some Danish at the end of the program if you listen. Jeg ved jo godt at du vil så gerne lærer dansk.

Izie
04-19-2005, 09:01 AM
Sims is moving, brain :p

I'll check it though.

wheelchairman
04-19-2005, 09:05 AM
yeah but she seems to be posting at times when I thought she was supposed to be moving, so I gave up trying to understand anything.

But this is good, I have at least one primitive slav listening.

Izie
04-19-2005, 09:07 AM
Our friend Sim has been online yesterday, for the last time in a while (I really dunno when she'll be back, but she is moving today, as in travelling and stuff, so not THAT recently ;)). She said she'll be using net-cafes and whatnot though.

*Slavic bow*

wheelchairman
04-19-2005, 09:13 AM
ah tis teh sux0rz to move. Good luck to her.

But at least you and I will have netradio. wooh. It's really hilarious to listen to Mario speak. Because he's a gay austrian, so his accent is brilliant. haha

Izie
04-19-2005, 09:15 AM
Yup yup. I'll go make food now, and then do some other stuff, and then be back in time to listen to the gay austrian man speaking English. Rarrr!

wheelchairman
04-19-2005, 09:38 AM
To everyone else, y'all got 20 min.

Don't miss it!

wheelchairman
04-19-2005, 10:04 AM
It's on now people!

Jesus
04-19-2005, 10:25 AM
Attention!

It'll be re-aired tonight at 19.00 GMT+1. (that is, if you're living in GMT, it'll be 18.00. But I live in GMT+1).

It's GMT+2, since GMT doesn't have summer/winter time ;)

Mannen som blev en gris
04-19-2005, 10:28 AM
^You're smart. :)

Izie
04-19-2005, 10:30 AM
Jesus is teh brain.

And wcm has made me listen to the music I have run away from *sobs*

wheelchairman
04-19-2005, 10:42 AM
hey I don't think it's *that* bad.

Although so far, Moldavia's 'ska-like' band, is rocking.

And yes, Jesus is smart...too smart.
*shifty eyes*