PDA

View Full Version : Greatest way of comitting Suicide?

Milk-Man
04-18-2005, 03:44 PM
I'v only came up with this topic because my mind is stuck and can't think of anything else, so I posted this thread to keep every one busy ..Tell me kid's, what's the Greatest way of comitting Suicide(not encouraging)
Mine is.. peeling off the skin on your face, so only the flesh is around and dumping your face in a tub of salt, with lemonade.

RXP
04-18-2005, 03:45 PM
Kill your old personality off with love.

omg profound.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2005, 03:47 PM
That's not the best way. It'd hurt a lot and it'd be a slow death.

(That's to the thread maker, obviously. Although..)

Milk-Man
04-18-2005, 03:50 PM
That's not the best way. It'd hurt a lot and it'd be a slow death.

(That's to the thread maker, obviously. Although..)
I tried brain storming for once.

ShadowPyro
04-18-2005, 04:19 PM
I think suicide is stupid. No offense, its like "oh, i cant think of an insulting way to get back at the basterds.I'l just end the pain"

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2005, 04:19 PM
Well that's a remarkably stupid way of summing up a mental problem, isn't it?

Jackish
04-18-2005, 04:24 PM

Best. Member, ever.

I don't know why but that made me laugh a fair bit...

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2005, 04:27 PM
And not only am I a great member.. but I have a great member.

Eh? Eh? :D

JoY
not just that. it's worse. I can't even express it.

Jackish
And not only am I a great member.. but I have a great member.

Eh? Eh? :D

Ummm... No comment, I'll leave that to the ladies! :rolleyes:

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2005, 04:33 PM
not just that. it's worse. I can't even express it.

Agreed. Goddamn idiots.

Milk-Man
04-18-2005, 04:34 PM
OMFGZGZGZGZ I LOVEZ OFFSPRING NOW!!11 MyG0TZZzzzzzEH.
JOO MAEK R H<>4N3H

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2005, 04:35 PM
Congratulations! You're mediocre.

Milk-Man
04-18-2005, 04:38 PM
Congratulations! You're mediocre.
There is an emptyness in your heart for this thread.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2005, 04:41 PM
I find very little in this thread to fill my heart about.

Omni
04-18-2005, 08:24 PM
You could build a time machine and travel back to the time of your conception. Then slip your mom some birth control pills.

ninth
04-18-2005, 09:05 PM
That would not work.

Omni
04-18-2005, 09:07 PM
Of course it would! All you need is a little imagination.

Editor Of God
04-18-2005, 09:15 PM
Go Into As Many Public Restrooms As You Possibly Can. Drink The Toliet Water And Lick The Rim Of The Toilet. Swallow. Repeat As Needed Until Your Liver Swells And Makes You Look Fat. You Now Have Hepatidus. Drink Alot Of Alchol. Goodnight.
Look Kiddies. You Have To Understand The Human Body To Understand How To Make It Stop Living. You Have To Know Exactly How Much Medicine Of What Kind And Dose For Your Body Weight Is Leathal. Otherwise You Will Only Get Sick. If You Want To Slit Your Wrists You Have To Know How Much Blood The Human Body Contains And How Much Blood Has To Be Lost To Make You Go To Sleep And Never Wake Up. If Your Gonna Hang Yourself Use Thin Wire So You Wont Die Slow. It Will Slice Your Head Off.

Nicole
04-19-2005, 12:05 AM
Whoa, easy on the capital letters.

The human body contains 4-6 Litres of blood. Go for a main artery.

This topic is so kindergoth.

Dr.Faustus
04-19-2005, 04:52 AM
Jumping off a huge building.

Lightning_Rod
04-19-2005, 04:58 AM
Jumping off a huge building.

I might try that sometime.

Matthew :cool: .

JoY
04-19-2005, 05:44 AM

I'd say the inside of your upper leg. even though everyone always goes for the wrist, that goes much, much faster & easier.

I don't like this topic at all. if you look around closely & carefully, you notice many people are so extremely unhappy, they've at least considered suicide once in their lives.

when you lose all hope, that your life will ever become barable, that's not funny. that's not something to joke about, or to take lightly. I guess that's the whole point of making fun of it. making fun of something extremely serious, which often involves death (such as AIDS, racism, suicide..), is the easiest way to take the weight off the topic. that doesn't make the concept of the matter any less serious, though.

slit_wrists
04-19-2005, 10:06 AM
i wouldnt mind hanging myself

notoriousdoc
04-19-2005, 10:11 AM
I think suicide is stupid. No offense, its like "oh, i cant think of an insulting way to get back at the basterds.I'l just end the pain"

viva la Bristol! suicide capital of the western world.
http://www.met.police.uk/walthamforest/images/argall_ariel.jpg

BRISTOL SUCKS!

wheelchairman
04-19-2005, 10:17 AM
Nicole, do you mind if I use the word 'kindergoth' in future conversation? It's brilliant.

Serafin Negro
04-19-2005, 11:57 AM
I got two:

-Funk until have an Heart attack!!! :)

-Take an Harley and a big radio then put the CD of Steppenwolf with "Born to be wild" and drive in the direction of a canyon! "Rock'n'Roll"

Editor Of God
04-19-2005, 01:37 PM

kindergoth or not it took me a long time to think it up and type it.

ninth
04-19-2005, 02:31 PM
if you look around closely & carefully, you notice many people are so extremely unhappy, they've at least considered suicide once in their lives.
I've never considered suicide.

when you lose all hope, that your life will ever become barable, that's not funny. that's not something to joke about, or to take lightly. I guess that's the whole point of making fun of it.
I take suicide lightly because I look down upon those that commit it (and even moreso on those that repeatedly fail at it).

Editor Of God
04-19-2005, 04:21 PM
iv never thot of suicide, but if ever i want to i want to think up idias so people go "WOW"

Amanda
04-19-2005, 04:27 PM
You know, not all ppl that commit suicide do it to harm or get back at others, some are just desperate to end they're own suffering. And as much as i disagree with that way of "dealing with your problems", i believe no1 has the right to judge some1 who's done it or tried to do it. At least not until you've gone through a similiar situation, and felt the enormous pain and suffering that would lead some1 to commit the insanity that is ending their own life.

Homer
04-19-2005, 04:43 PM
My life ends NOW! *falls dead on the floor*... If I ever commit suicide, that's how I wanna do it! :D

Amanda
04-19-2005, 04:53 PM
Lol! Yeah, that should do it. :D

JoY
04-20-2005, 03:20 AM
I've never considered suicide.

I take suicide lightly because I look down upon those that commit it (and even moreso on those that repeatedly fail at it).
I didn't say you ever did. I just said many people do.

you look down upon those who commit it? without even knowing their reasons? don't do that, dear Ninth. it's really unfair & you know it. you don't know what they struggled with, before they did. some struggles don't ever end. some struggles have such deep roots, they make life miserable. not just for a day, not just for a month, but for years & years. & if you believe, like I do, that happiness is one of the main reasons to live, then the conclusion is obvious.

I don't have any words for people who fail at suicide. it isn't hard, if you really want to, you'll be dead before you know it. if they're trying to draw attention, then I guess it's very effective. then they're only showing they've got serious problems they can't deal with & need help with. like a warning signal. I think that'd justify an attempt. I'd rather see people who ask in whatever way for help, than dead people, that's for sure.

RXP
04-20-2005, 03:48 AM

You are so blind, how does it feel to be blind?

I hate that viewpoint so much if anyone said that to me face to face I'd fucking knock them out and I ain't even a violent person but some things get to me.

JoY
04-20-2005, 04:03 AM
the way I see it, you don't really have the right to look down on anyone, unless you know exactly what they're about.

ninth
04-20-2005, 05:43 PM
I look down upon that viewpoint, it's too touchy-feely.

To elaborate:

it's really unfair & you know it. you don't know what they struggled with, before they did. some struggles don't ever end. some struggles have such deep roots, they make life miserable. not just for a day, not just for a month, but for years & years. & if you believe, like I do, that happiness is one of the main reasons to live, then the conclusion is obvious.
I believe that happiness is irrelevant, merely something that occurs as a by-product of the real experiences of life (see also: hardship). Everything has an opportunity cost JoY, every fucking thing.

Yeah, horrible things can happen to a person, they can be beaten, robbed, abused, raped, stricken ill, physically disabled, or whatnot. Whatever a person's excuse for committing suicide is, it has probably been dealt with and overcome by a sizeable population of people (and that is what it all comes down to, you can either deal or you cannot).

You are so blind, how does it feel to be blind? I hate that viewpoint so much if anyone said that to me face to face I'd fucking knock them out and I ain't even a violent person but some things get to me.
You sound like such a hillbilly in that post RXP, you'd never raise a finger against me and you know it. As for being blind, I hardly think so. What I am is insensitive, but that's a fact that should be common knowledge by now.

I think the general misunderstanding people on this message board may have of me is that the way I act online differs from how I am in real life, which just is not true. I'm as brutally and blantantly honest with people on a day-to-day face-to-face basis as I am with people that I'll never actually meet.

RedSlayer
04-21-2005, 01:33 AM
trowing yerself of a building wowld leave a nice mark

ninth
04-21-2005, 02:30 PM
I demand a relevant reply.

RXP
04-21-2005, 03:35 PM
Never saw that reply.

I'm a determinlist, no free will type. You say loads of people have been thru the same thing and they didn't do it. That's your basic argument. It's an extremely weak one at that.

No one can know what anyone else has gone thru unless they've lived everyday of their life in the other persons shoes. Experiences and genetics. For the slightest variation of either utilising chaos thoery means a whole different result. It's causal science. Not normative theories which people like you rely on.

And Ninth, I'd KO you. I'd wax on wax off and uppercut you. Chinky style.

ninth
04-21-2005, 03:42 PM
No, my basic argument is a person can either deal with an issue/whatnot or they cannot. The whole "it has probably been dealt with and overcome by a sizeable population of people" statement is merely an example.

I still say you'd never hit me love.

RXP
04-21-2005, 03:49 PM
Indeed. But there's no need to look down upon those who feel so alone, so sad, so depressed that they have no reason to live.

Ninth, you know I'd take you. Your like only 130-140 you said.

ninth
04-21-2005, 03:52 PM
If by "take you" you mean "take you in my arms and kiss you deeply and passionately."

RXP
04-21-2005, 03:54 PM
By take you I mean:

http://www.safehockey.com/sydor.jpg

ninth
04-21-2005, 03:58 PM
I've never been too into hockey and I can't ice skate that well.

RXP
04-21-2005, 04:04 PM
I could take you in the locker room in the intermission?

anyway time for bed, I'll cuddle my pillow tonight dreaming of our intermission encounter. Usually it's with a hot hockey chick but on this night it will be you.

ninth
04-21-2005, 06:18 PM
If by "take" you mean "recieve anal intercourse."

nitropenguin!
04-21-2005, 06:21 PM
Ninth... RXP... intercourse? -Intense hyperventilation-

Skate Rat 19
04-21-2005, 09:05 PM
Well thats an easy one, go totally rambo until your taken down. Well if you don't want to hurt the innocent(like me) jumping straight off a big ass skyscraper would be not only fun but amazing and effective.

raptor1437
04-22-2005, 04:36 AM
Suicide's clearly not funny or cool, but if I was gonna do it, I'd buy a boat, sail out into Boston Harbor, tie the anchor to my feet and jump out. I'd see the bottom of the ocean, and when you drown or suffocate CO2 builds up in your system and gets you high before you finally die.

JoY
04-22-2005, 05:36 AM
Suicide's clearly not funny or cool, but if I was gonna do it, I'd buy a boat, sail out into Boston Harbor, tie the anchor to my feet and jump out. I'd see the bottom of the ocean, and when you drown or suffocate CO2 builds up in your system and gets you high before you finally die.
it gets you tired. not high, just real fucking tired. your systems slowly seize to function. your pH drops, which means your blood becomes acid. it's a respiratoire acidose. your stomach will try to compensate & produce a neutralising substance (HCO3, I think) under the influence of secretine. of course it can't keep up, so slowly but surely your brain will lose function thanks to CO2. your body hardly has the time to compensate, though, because your lungs fill up with water, so diffusion becomes impossible, which makes it a pretty fast way to die.

what actually *does* get you high, is a short of CO2 & too much O2, which happens when you hyperventilate. I once had that & I started laughing. I kept breathing faster & faster, because I had the feeling I had a short of air, when I in fact had too much of it. I couldn't stop laughing, but at the same time I was so scared, I started crying. my hands & feet started tingling, until I didn't feel my feet anymore. I should've breathed in a bag to get my CO2 level up, but I didn't want to, because I felt like I was choking.

breathing pure O2, like some people try these days in oxygen-bars, doesn't really get you high. you need a high pH for that & you can only get that, when your CO2 level is low. your stomach will produce gastrine (acid) to compensate, because it's terrible for tissues in the human body to have a pH that isn't between 7.2 & 7.4.

& I don't know what kind of romantic ideas you have of a boat these days, but the anchor doesn't look anymore like in the old saylor days.

neocon58
04-22-2005, 05:51 AM
It's a sad day for the offspring BBS. I'd excpect this kind of thread on a Good Charlotte board, but here?

Skate Rat 19
04-22-2005, 07:37 AM
Really but still jumping off a skyscraper would not only be fun but effective

JoY
04-22-2005, 07:47 AM
& you don't care there will be someone, who sees you flying by his/her window? you don't care anyone walking by will see you hit the ground & become a giant stain? you don't care that there will be someone, who will have to clean your goddam mess up?

suicide already is quite selfish in itself. but jumping off a building, unless insanity is involved, tops the selfishness of any other form of suicide. I knew a friend who ended his life this way & if it wasn't for his schizophrenia, I would've found it incredibly cruel.

Bazza
04-22-2005, 07:50 AM

if you're that low to commit suicide you are hardly going to find it fun.

JoY
04-22-2005, 07:53 AM
if you're that low to commit suicide you are hardly going to find it fun.
I was thinking the exact same thing.
that & what I replied.