PDA

View Full Version : Runescape

Jackish
04-18-2005, 04:33 PM
www.runescape.com

Anyone here play huh?

I doubt it... I'm just to geeky for all of you, obviously.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2005, 04:33 PM
Nope, I haven't quite reached that level of geek yet. But I know people that do.

Homer
04-18-2005, 04:39 PM
I've tried it..... it's not very good...

Noodles is gay
04-18-2005, 04:41 PM
hehehe - the librarians at my school spend their lunchtimes playing that. Like unholy i don't think i'm quite ready to delve that far into 'their' world yet.

Jackish
04-18-2005, 04:42 PM
Its one of those things that takes AGES to get into. It makes life worth living. Almost.

Ahem.

I'm not really a geek at all (sadly) but i have a soft spot for games of the geeky kind. What i find funny about this game is you get loads of wannabe gangsters. Think wishomie, but worse.

Thankgod for members worlds.

Jackish
04-18-2005, 04:43 PM
hehehe - the librarians at my school spend their lunchtimes playing that. Like unholy i don't think i'm quite ready to delve that far into 'their' world yet.

Really? I play it with a few ungeeky mates and would be considered fairly popular, I am down with the stoners, yo!!111oneone

Those games are generally only as geeky as you make them. Some people write stories based around them.. Man there geeky. But kinda interesting. *blush*

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2005, 04:44 PM
I played a game like it once.. it was called Materia Magica. But it was all text, no graphics. That kicked ass.

Jackish
04-18-2005, 04:45 PM
I played a game like it once.. it was called Materia Magica. But it was all text, no graphics. That kicked ass.

They are so addictive...

Simplicity is the key. I mean runescape is basically clicking. But its so good...