PDA

View Full Version : Ola Moum joins Mibr (counter strike)

Amanda
04-18-2005, 06:49 PM
Former member of such elite clans as Schroet Kommando,eoLithic, and GameOnline, Norwegian superstar Ola "elemeNt" Moum has joined forces with the boys from Brazil.Thats right, Brazillian top team Made In Brazil have today announced the purchase of elemeNt's contract from Team NoA, who had this to say:
"We've recently returned from living in Seoul, Korea and visiting Beijing, China after about 2 months - this was the appropriate time to evaluate matters before we head off again to compete in WEG Season 2 (pending the official date announcement). The terms of the trade are confidential between the involved parties, but I'm proud to say that I feel this transaction went as good as it gets - everyone involved is on good terms.elemeNt is a close friend and I feel that this transition is for the greater good; I wish him the best in all he pursues."
Those who play Counter Strike should know what I'm talking about. Ola (Element) Moum has just left Noa to join Mibr! Since i'm brazillian, i can't say i'm not thrilled with the news, but if anyone has a different opinion go ahead and comment.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2005, 06:49 PM
There's actual Counter Strike teams?

Amanda
04-18-2005, 06:56 PM
Lol You didn't know? They have huge cs tournaments all over the world! The best players, like Element, make a shitload of money.

Camilamazed
04-18-2005, 07:00 PM
Fuck!!!!!!! Amanda.......... You're Brazilian........... Weeeeeeeeeeehhh :D

Amanda
04-18-2005, 07:03 PM
Yeah, i heard your Brazillian too! Im from Jaboticabal, a rather small town near Ribeirão Preto. Heard of it?

Camilamazed
04-18-2005, 07:05 PM
Yeah, i heard your Brazillian too! Im from Jaboticabal, a rather small town near Ribeirão Preto. Heard of it?

Yup......... Heard of it but never been there before........ :D

NIce to meet you

Amanda
04-18-2005, 07:06 PM
Yup......... Heard of it but never been there before........ :D

NIce to meet you
Lol, trust me, your not missing anything. Nice to meet you too! :D

Mannen som blev en gris
04-19-2005, 09:48 AM
There's actual Counter Strike teams?
A swedish team are world champions! :D

Amanda
04-19-2005, 04:22 PM
Yeah, SK. Although now that Mibr has Element, i can see us kicking some swedish ass (SK and EYEballers...)

Jack-offspring
04-19-2005, 05:07 PM
Yeah i can see that happening too. But ElemeNt is gonna carry the entire team. And NoA will be hard to beat.