PDA

View Full Version : WMP is soo f-ing gay i hate it soooooo bad

burning-the-high-life
04-19-2005, 07:49 AM
i f-ing hate windows media player it pisses me off so bad i can't find any songs so i cant listen to music and i can't figure out the problem and did i mention that its sooo f-ing gay.

crazy_offspring_gal
04-19-2005, 07:52 AM
wat one have you got? the newist one?

burning-the-high-life
04-19-2005, 07:57 AM
not sure i think its like 9 or something.

crazy_offspring_gal
04-19-2005, 08:02 AM
mine fine, iv got the updated one, its running fine for me

burning-the-high-life
04-19-2005, 08:03 AM
It's happening to me too but there's already a thread about it.

^damn brits and their supirior (spelling?) technology i hate you :D

i know i made that one too i was just too lazy to find it. and i don't think johnny ever answered.

crazy_offspring_gal
04-19-2005, 08:06 AM
^damn brits and their supirior (spelling?) technology i hate you :D

i know i made that one too i was just too lazy to find it. and i don't think johnny ever answered.
haha....................*raised eyebrow* dont diss the brits!.......... :D

burning-the-high-life
04-19-2005, 08:07 AM
haha....................*raised eyebrow* dont diss the brits!.......... :D

i know i shouldn't considering i am partly one :eek: dun dun dun

burning-the-high-life
04-19-2005, 08:12 AM
Superior.

All you have to do is search for the name of it, easy.

thanks for spelling
i know how to find it i'm just to damn lazy.

crazy_offspring_gal
04-19-2005, 08:13 AM
i know i shouldn't considering i am partly one :eek: dun dun dun
awww,
i give a bad impression to the british lol, because i have a spelling problem (dyslexic i think they call it) im not think in the head or nothing, its just that i cant spell right properly sometimes, other wise known to me as a blonde moment! LOL :p

burning-the-high-life
04-19-2005, 08:15 AM
awww,
i give a bad impression to the british lol, because i have a spelling problem (dyslexic i think they call it) im not think in the head or nothing, its just that i cant spell right properly sometimes, other wise known to me as a blonde moment! LOL :p

i can't speak with a british accent but my friends can and it's sooo anoying cuase i mean come on i'm the ####### brit over here but i can do a pretty good scotish/irish accent though. weird huh

crazy_offspring_gal
04-19-2005, 08:17 AM
i can't speak with a british accent but my friends can and it's sooo anoying cuase i mean come on i'm the ####### brit over here but i can do a pretty good scotish/irish accent though. weird huh
aww, i can do a good austailan accent its real funny, but cant do a american accent, i looove american accents!
oh cant send u a pm cause ur box is full (i think)

burning-the-high-life
04-19-2005, 08:17 AM
How can you be too lazy to move your hand about an inch, and click? If you're too lazy to do that, then just open the search in a new window and slowly work your way to it if you get bored.

i know its pretty amazing isn't it i don't know how i can do it but i can and i do often. i confuse myself by doing...what was i talking about....oh fcuk it

burning-the-high-life
04-19-2005, 08:19 AM
aww, i can do a good austailan accent its real funny, but cant do a american accent, i looove american accents!
oh cant send u a pm cause ur box is full (i think)

there is empty now. i didn't know that american was an accent...well i suppose maybe in like new york or something but i guess i can't tell cause i grew up here and am jaded to it. i like to use the word jaded but i don't get to very often :D

crazy_offspring_gal
04-19-2005, 08:25 AM
there is empty now. i didn't know that american was an accent...well i suppose maybe in like new york or something but i guess i can't tell cause i grew up here and am jaded to it. i like to use the word jaded but i don't get to very often :D
i think most american/austrailan/ect. countrys get the impression than the english accent is really posh, 'winston, please would you bring me a cup of splended tea' haha thats a posh accent, mine.......well its a bit well you know....................NORMAL! :D

Mannen som blev en gris
04-19-2005, 08:26 AM
I've got wmp 10 (the newest one) and it works just fine. To add tracks to your library: File > Add to library > Add folder (the best way, according to me) and simply select a folder. When you've done this, tell me what happened.

If you want to have another player, I can strongly recomend Musicmatch Jukebox.

burning-the-high-life
04-19-2005, 08:27 AM
i think most american/austrailan/ect. countrys get the impression than the english accent is really posh, 'winston, please would you bring me a cup of splended tea' haha thats a posh accent, mine.......well its a bit well you know....................NORMAL! :D

"oy crikey what a blimmen shame" i think that's what most of the world thinks of when they think of a british accent and the posh thing too, or maybe thats just me

burning-the-high-life
04-19-2005, 08:29 AM
I've got wmp 10 (the newest one) and it works just fine. To add tracks to your library: File > Add to library > Add folder (the best way, according to me) and simply select a folder. When you've done this, tell me what happened.

If you want to have another player, I can strongly recomend Musicmatch Jukebox.

nah its not that its just when i search for music it doesn't find any results for anything

crazy_offspring_gal
04-19-2005, 08:32 AM
"oy crikey what a blimmen shame" i think that's what most of the world thinks of when they think of a british accent and the posh thing too, or maybe thats just me
yea that sounds like a kind of old english to me,
then again i get the imprsression that all american high school girls say 'oh my god......OH MY GOD.....hes hot!' haha or is that me watching too many american films???????????

burning-the-high-life
04-19-2005, 08:35 AM
yea that sounds like a kind of old english to me,
then again i get the imprsression that all american high school girls say 'oh my god......OH MY GOD.....hes hot!' haha or is that me watching too many american films???????????

no that's about right just one thing you forgot that they giggle...ALOT. "like omg teehee he is like so hot i just can't stand him teehee." i swear if they don't gigle at least once per sentence they would die.

crazy_offspring_gal
04-19-2005, 08:38 AM
no that's about right just one thing you forgot that they giggle...ALOT. "like omg teehee he is like so hot i just can't stand him teehee." i swear if they don't gigle at least once per sentence they would die.
haha *kim laughes in stiches* ill laugh even more if there was some girls behinde you giggling haha
*omg whos that behinde you!* :eek:

burning-the-high-life
04-19-2005, 08:50 AM
haha *kim laughes in stiches* ill laugh even more if there was some girls behinde you giggling haha
*omg whos that behinde you!* :eek:

son of a godamn jessica get the #### out of here. Stupid bitch wtf. *chases her off* damn i think she might be into me thats about the only reason i can think of for some of the things she does.

crazy_offspring_gal
04-19-2005, 09:04 AM
son of a godamn jessica get the #### out of here. Stupid bitch wtf. *chases her off* damn i think she might be into me thats about the only reason i can think of for some of the things she does.
haha awwww bless look whos got an admirer!

burning-the-high-life
04-19-2005, 09:08 AM
haha awwww bless look whos got an admirer!

either that or she's just psycho i can't tell which.

crazy_offspring_gal
04-19-2005, 09:10 AM
either that or she's just psycho i can't tell which.
haha i wouldnt be surprised of you got secret love notes in you locker or somthing

burning-the-high-life
04-19-2005, 09:21 AM
haha i wouldnt be surprised of you got secret love notes in you locker or somthing

i have and its kinda scary cause i have a gf and she knows it. i did try to get her to go out with me before alex my gf right now but she wasn't interested and now she is kinda hanging over me but i can't see whats changed if anything. and whats worse is i don't know if i can keep saying no to her and its all really confusing and draining.

crazy_offspring_gal
04-19-2005, 09:44 AM
i have and its kinda scary cause i have a gf and she knows it. i did try to get her to go out with me before alex my gf right now but she wasn't interested and now she is kinda hanging over me but i can't see whats changed if anything. and whats worse is i don't know if i can keep saying no to her and its all really confusing and draining.
omg freeky...........shes most proberly jelose of you and your gf

burning-the-high-life
04-19-2005, 09:45 AM
omg freeky...........shes most proberly jelose of you and your gf

that's what i was thinking but some how i just don't think that's it.

crazy_offspring_gal
04-19-2005, 09:59 AM
that's what i was thinking but some how i just don't think that's it.
oh,........aw im outa ideas why, you ever tryed asking her???? :confused:

burning-the-high-life
04-19-2005, 10:00 AM
oh,........aw im outa ideas why, you ever tryed asking her???? :confused:

yeah but she's real evasive about it she usually just laughs like she didn't here me and starts up again its really confusing.

crazy_offspring_gal
04-19-2005, 10:05 AM
yeah but she's real evasive about it she usually just laughs like she didn't here me and starts up again its really confusing.
weird :confused: :confused:

burning-the-high-life
04-19-2005, 10:06 AM
weird :confused: :confused:

yeah i'm confused. its gonna cause trouble i know it cause i still like her which is why i don't know how long i can keep saying no to her its hard. but i'm sorry to force my personal problems on you just ignore me if you want to.

crazy_offspring_gal
04-19-2005, 10:19 AM
yeah i'm confused. its gonna cause trouble i know it cause i still like her which is why i don't know how long i can keep saying no to her its hard. but i'm sorry to force my personal problems on you just ignore me if you want to.
oh no its totally ok! better to talk to someone and try and get advice rather than keep it all in, what you need to ask you self do you like her in that way, then ask your self how much you like her compared to you gf,
i no its sounds stupid lol

burning-the-high-life
04-19-2005, 10:37 AM
oh no its totally ok! better to talk to someone and try and get advice rather than keep it all in, what you need to ask you self do you like her in that way, then ask your self how much you like her compared to you gf,
i no its sounds stupid lol

no its a good idea and i like her but i don't know if i love her i never got close with her and here she is trying to get close with me and i'm just soo confused and messed up *sighs* i'm just lost.

crazy_offspring_gal
04-19-2005, 10:50 AM
no its a good idea and i like her but i don't know if i love her i never got close with her and here she is trying to get close with me and i'm just soo confused and messed up *sighs* i'm just lost.
well the best advice i could give would be to carry on and see what happens, or you could ask JoY for advice shes good at them, up to you

Endymion
04-19-2005, 11:01 AM
to be back on topic, you could, you know... not use it. it's got a horrible interface anyway, why bother?

burning-the-high-life
04-19-2005, 11:02 AM
well the best advice i could give would be to carry on and see what happens, or you could ask JoY for advice shes good at them, up to you

no joY is always a bitch to me and i'm not using wmp any more edymion i forgot how to spell your name but oh well