PDA

View Full Version : autographs at the warped tour

offspringing
04-19-2005, 08:50 AM
do you think you could catch one of them at the show and get one of their autographs?

Drummerguy123
04-19-2005, 10:07 AM
I would like to get Atom's. That would be awesome. Or maybe Ron could join back and tour for greatest hits! yeah right :P

nameless
04-19-2005, 03:27 PM
the only person ive ever met from a "well known" band was joe escalante of the vandals! they played some mediocore festival at the millenium dome in london and bands had to litterally walk through loads of people to get to one of the stages they were playing on! managed to get his autograph!

how about everyone else, do you just wait around outside gigs for ages?!

Tired_Of_You
04-19-2005, 04:24 PM
how about everyone else, do you just wait around outside gigs for ages?!

I waited outside like half an hour after the Offspring show last year to get the autographs of Dexter, Atom and Higgins. After I went at the bar where the rest of the band was and I talked to them and got the autographs of Noodles and Greg.

leo3375
04-19-2005, 05:08 PM
They may or may not do meet-n-greets on the tour. Usually these things aren't announced until the day of the show. Other than that, all I can tell you to be in the right place at the right time, look for the right people, and talk to them.

Tired_Of_You
04-19-2005, 05:12 PM
I'd say : if you meet Chris Higgins, ask him where the band is. =D

bouncingcoles
04-19-2005, 08:37 PM
do you think you could catch one of them at the show and get one of their autographs?
prehaps. sometimes they have autograph signings. i wouldnt be suprised if the offspring had one at each show. but if not you could probobly catch them walking around.