PDA

View Full Version : Camilamazed :o(

Camilamazed
04-20-2005, 08:47 PM
Yeah Guys, I know it may sound ridiculous, but I'm utterly sad today. I was on line talking to lots of friends through MSN Messenger when suddenly I got Off line with a message

" You cannot connect because your account has been accessed in another computer"

Yeah, someone has changed my password. I've done everything I could to get another password but I wasn't able.I'm totally disappointed because I've had this hotmail for almost 4 years.All my special friends are there , my students, people from the bbs and people I've met at the old Offy chatroom.I won't be able to talk to a lot of people again......

Why do people do that???

JohnnyNemesis
04-20-2005, 08:50 PM
Because they're fuckin' assholes, that's why! You should try to get in touch with someone via phone if possible. Someone did that to me on AOL and I was able to get my password chaged immediately, with a new temporary password given to me.

Camilamazed
04-20-2005, 08:52 PM
I tried to do that. But the idiot also changed all my information...... A friend of mine is trying to use a program to find out the new password this person made up..... I hope it work out fine. I've never felt so disappointed before.....

Endymion
04-20-2005, 09:00 PM
psh, just start yelling at the person on the phone and they'll give it to you.

Dexter_Kyle
04-20-2005, 09:01 PM
Do you have any idea of how could happen ? A lot of dumbasses always send to me fake mails, they appear to look like a Greeting Card, but when I try to access to it, a fake HotMail page pops up telling me that I need to introduce my password again ...But that's when I type anything in there, so the morons believe that my real password is that. They try to be hackers, they don't know shit

Amanda
04-20-2005, 10:03 PM
Yeah Guys, I know it may sound ridiculous, but I'm utterly sad today. I was on line talking to lots of friends through MSN Messenger when suddenly I got Off line with a message

" You cannot connect because your account has been accessed in another computer"

Yeah, someone has changed my password. I've done everything I could to get another password but I wasn't able.I'm totally disappointed because I've had this hotmail for almost 4 years.All my special friends are there , my students, people from the bbs and people I've met at the old Offy chatroom.I won't be able to talk to a lot of people again......

Why do people do that???
Some ppl are just serously fucked up losers with nothing to do with their time but annoy other ppl. That same thing happened to my msn account, I had to get another one though. Hope you manage to retrieve yours. :)

Fly White Guy
04-20-2005, 10:41 PM

Why do people do that???

I'm sorry. On some site some asses got my password to it, and got me signed up with something called "Eversave" and since then I've always gotten junk mail. Still, I hope that program to get your e-mail back works.

Anya82
04-21-2005, 08:07 PM
I'm so so sorry girl!!!
damn fuckers! :mad:

have you given your pwd to anyone?
some friend who might act like a jerk?

Tired_Of_You
04-21-2005, 08:20 PM
I hope you'll be able to find the password. The person who did that is really stupid.

Camilamazed
04-21-2005, 08:53 PM
@Anya , my new account is socalledcamila@hotmail.com (Don't forget adding me)

And No, I didn't give my pwd......... That's why I don't understand why it happened.
Can You please ask Brett, Raphy and maria to add me????????

@T_O_Y : They are indeed. I'm just sad because I won't be able to talk to a lot of people I met at The old Chat room........ It's like my msn history has been erased....... I've had this luvalanis account since januaru 2002 :(

ruroken
04-22-2005, 06:27 PM
Tell me who did it and I'll kill them...
and get the password...

Anya82
04-22-2005, 07:34 PM
@Anya , my new account is socalledcamila@hotmail.com (Don't forget adding me)

And No, I didn't give my pwd......... That's why I don't understand why it happened.
Can You please ask Brett, Raphy and maria to add me????????

I'll tell them. but... why don't you PM them?