PDA

View Full Version : which parent do you prefer?

slit_wrists
04-21-2005, 10:43 AM
come on then which do you prefer?
i prefer my mum coz shes nicer then my dad coz hes a dick head

Iddy
04-21-2005, 11:01 AM
maybe to you thats any easy thing to do.... i couldn't choose. both my parents are wonderful in their own ways, dammit they brought me up on next to nothing and instilled priceless values in me.

Noodles is gay
04-21-2005, 11:06 AM
My dad's of the pretty strict, authoritarian type but he can be pretty damn cool sometimes too, in fact he can be really cool!

My mum's a total bitch; she's childish, petty, unintelligent, tactless, stubborn, manipulative, patronizing and extremely obstinate we live in the same house and shes managed to avoid saying a single word to me for almost two weeks now (since I got my ear pierced again a very adult stance to take, dont you think?), actually its starting to get rather comical. For instance; Mike (dads name) tell your daughter to tidy her room Im standing 2 metres away. :p Pathetic.

I prefer my dad. :D

original_psycho
04-21-2005, 11:37 AM
My dad is the only one in my house who gives me money so I prefer him. My mom is just too strict and she sucks. My dad is strict too, but at least the puppy eyes thing works on him so I manage to get what I want, most of the time.

the drunken kitten
04-21-2005, 11:45 AM
I definitely prefer my mom.

ruroken
04-21-2005, 11:46 AM
This thread is fucking mean...

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-21-2005, 11:48 AM
Oh, as opposed to your "I wish my Mom fucking dies" thread? That was rosy and peachy, was it?

My parents both kick huge amounts of ass, but in different ways. My Mom's great to talk to, and caring and emotional. My Dad's caring too, but he's just hilarious and always manages to cheer me up.

In conclusion, both of my parents are great.

Iddy
04-21-2005, 11:48 AM
This thread is fucking mean...

very true

okay, if you had a bad childhood (and by bad i mean neglected/beaten etc.. not just not getting what you want) then maybe you can be forgiven for choosing one over the other.

this thread seems to show alot of *spoilt* people are out there.

crazy_offspring_gal
04-21-2005, 11:50 AM
well my dad didnt want to know me when i was born, because he didnt want to pay out for all the baby stuff, so i dont like him hes a dick head

my mum well i just live with her, i have no brothers and sisters, my mum can be a total bitch sometimes, and we fight all the time, but we do have a good mother and daughter relationship between us,

so its gotts be my mum :D

ruroken
04-21-2005, 11:50 AM
Oh, as opposed to your "I wish my Mom fucking dies" thread? That was rosy and peachy, was it?

My parents both kick huge amounts of ass, but in different ways. My Mom's great to talk to, and caring and emotional. My Dad's caring too, but he's just hilarious and always manages to cheer me up.

In conclusion, both of my parents are great.
It was HOPE. But I knew you would say that, which is why I posted. Besides, I was hella mad that day.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-21-2005, 11:51 AM
It was HOPE. But I knew you would say that, which is why I posted. Besides, I was hella mad that day.

You act all none-caring, but I bet if your Mom did drop dead you would be fucking upset. Stop being so childishly angsty and appreciate what you have.

Iddy
04-21-2005, 11:52 AM
well my dad didnt want to know me when i was born, because he didnt want to pay out for all the baby stuff, so i dont like him hes a dick head

my mum well i just live with her, i have no brothers and sisters, my mum can be a total bitch sometimes, and we fight all the time, but we do have a good mother and daughter relationship between us,

so its gotts be my mum :D

that i can understand.. peoples who don't face their responsiblities *slaps* :)

ruroken
04-21-2005, 11:54 AM
You act all none-caring, but I bet if your Mom did drop dead you would be fucking upset. Stop being so childishly angsty and appreciate what you have.
Yes, I know. I love my mom. But that one day I was really mad at her.

Noodles is gay
04-21-2005, 11:55 AM
okay, if you had a bad childhood (and by bad i mean neglected/beaten etc.. not just not getting what you want) then maybe you can be forgiven for choosing one over the other.

this thread seems to show alot of *spoilt* people are out there.

damn spoilt people :mad:

*recalls being chased around the house by mother wielding a wooden spoon*

ow. :(

Iddy
04-21-2005, 11:56 AM
damn spoilt people :mad:

ow. :(

ahh.. they were the days. seriously, its not nice as a kid, but you learn respect and discipline, things you need to rely on in later life.

Noodles is gay
04-21-2005, 12:00 PM
ahh.. they were the days. seriously, its not nice as a kid, but you learn respect and discipline, things you need to rely on in later life.

ah but too much discipline is a very bad thing; low self esteem, apologizing profusely for the tiniest things, extreme shyness, etc

Kids should be able to live in their house mine was/is like a show home (perfect) and I understand that now, the only thing that a ridiculous amount of discipline has taught me is that Im never gonna put my kids (IF!) through the same thing. End.

Iddy
04-21-2005, 12:02 PM
ah but too much discipline is a very bad thing; low self esteem, apologizing profusely for the tiniest things, extreme shyness, etc

Kids should be able to live in their house mine was/is like a show home (perfect) and I understand that now, the only thing that a ridiculous amount of discipline has taught me is that Im never gonna put my kids (IF!) through the same thing. End.

yeah.. it needs to be balanced between discipline and reward.

Izie
04-21-2005, 12:03 PM

Hahaha, mine used to do the same, then she'd catch up with me and smack the wooden spoon against the chair/table/whatever because she didn't wanna hit me. Aww.

I love both my mommy and daddy. And much more so since I don't live there anymore, heh.

Noodles is gay
04-21-2005, 12:07 PM
Hahaha, mine used to do the same, then she'd catch up with me and smack the wooden spoon against the chair/table/whatever because she didn't wanna hit me. Aww.

damn that's unfair! i wish mine had hit the table :(

it hurts just thinking about it!

notoriousdoc
04-21-2005, 12:08 PM
this depressing, i'm gonna get my best friends girlfriend to hug me...
http://www.skratch-pad.com/play/1998/depressed.jpg

Izie
04-21-2005, 12:11 PM
damn that's unfair! i wish mine had hit the table :(

it hurts just thinking about it!

Aw :( Sucks :( *hugs*

Noodles is gay
04-21-2005, 12:16 PM
thanks, it was for really stupid things too; eg forgetting to close the cupboard that my mother keeps the TV in (show home!!!)...maybe that's why i can't stand watching tv....?

goddamn, now i'm really annoyed about this. :mad:

ooh, i have squash in a bit! I can lose some of these 'negative feelings' :p

Amanda
04-21-2005, 12:18 PM
Well, taking into consideration the fact that my father is a cheating son of a bitch who abandoned his family with no money and a lot of debts, I'd say my mom is my favorite.

Izie
04-21-2005, 12:19 PM
thanks, it was for really stupid things too; eg forgetting to close the cupboard that my mother keeps the TV in (show home!!!)...maybe that's why i can't stand watching tv....?

goddamn, now i'm really annoyed about this. :mad:

ooh, i have squash in a bit! I can lose some of these 'negative feelings' :p

Eh, I know how parents can get to you by being utterly stupid :/ Mine have done their fair share of stupidity too.

Hit the ball extra hard, you'll feel great ;)

Camilamazed
04-21-2005, 12:20 PM
Sometimes Mom, Sometimes dad......

Rarely my brother (LOLZ) :D

notoriousdoc
04-21-2005, 12:22 PM
tv no longer cuts the proverbial mustard. the internet is so much better

Amanda
04-21-2005, 12:23 PM
My little sister rocks! :D

Noodles is gay
04-21-2005, 12:23 PM