PDA

View Full Version : Your experiances with The Warped Tour...

Funky Donkey
04-21-2005, 05:52 PM
Ok, so I really would like to see The Offspring in New York (specifically Randall's Island) August 13 2005. However, Steve (my older brother) does not really want to, seeing as you would spend a full day there and probably only get to se the band or bands you wanted for a short time (like half an hour or less) What are your thoughts on this?

StayInTheHouseCarl
04-21-2005, 09:11 PM
i think its great, because you get a chance to see all these bands in a short amount of time. theres so many stages set up, a lot of stuff to look at, a great opprotunity to meet bands. the only drag is when you have two bands you really want to see, playing at the same time.

raptor1437
04-22-2005, 01:28 AM
I went to Warped Tour in Columbus, OH, last year and it was awesome. They usually have a surprisingly strong line-up. I'm definitely stoked that Offspring's on this year. There will be a lot of other good bands there, and at least out here the Warped Tour ticket is the same price as what I paid to see Offspring by themselves. If they appear at your dates, you should see Avenged Sevenfold too, they're a way different style than Offspring, but good music.

bouncingcoles
04-28-2005, 05:46 PM
Ok, so I really would like to see The Offspring in New York (specifically Randall's Island) August 13 2005. However, Steve (my older brother) does not really want to, seeing as you would spend a full day there and probably only get to se the band or bands you wanted for a short time (like half an hour or less) What are your thoughts on this?

warped tour is wicked fucking fun. iv gone to warped tour 2002, 2003, 2004 and the 10th anniversary that was the following day. it is the best part of the summer. although this years lineup is pretty weak. the only bands i wanna see are offspring and street dogs! its definetly worth going and tons of fun. but make sure you bring sun screen and water!