PDA

View Full Version : Interesting fact!

TheNoose
04-21-2005, 10:30 PM
Even if that is the greatest hits album and theres only 1 new song all the songs are going to be a little different because they rerecorded them so maybe some of the old songs will have new suprises!!!

Rye
04-21-2005, 10:37 PM
Even if that is the greatest hits album and theres only 1 new song all the songs are going to be a little different because they rerecorded them so maybe some of the old songs will have new suprises!!!

Liar. That wasn't interesting.

TheNoose
04-22-2005, 02:47 AM
lol i thought it was thanks for making me feel like an ass tho always appreciated hahaha

Zee
04-22-2005, 02:54 AM
All the songs re-recorded? No way.

BuddyHolly
04-22-2005, 03:07 AM
It could be... Have you ever listened to a Splinter song right after listening to a Ixnay song? It just wouldn't fit... the sound of the songs are too different (maybe because of the different producers).

Zee
04-22-2005, 03:18 AM
That's true, studio technology is advanced.

But is it even bad thing that they sound a bit different? Smash has the "1994" sound to it and Ixnay has its own. For hardcore fans it could be fun to hear those songs re-recorded but otherwise I don't think it would be a right decision.

Hypodermic_89
04-22-2005, 04:18 AM
what if they re-recorded the Smash songs and that re-recording will make the realize that itīs much more fun to play that kind of music so the next album will sound like Smash :D Wouldnīt that be great? =)

Dr.Faustus
04-22-2005, 05:22 AM
All the songs re-recorded? No way.

It would take way too long. Mind you, if the CD takes a few more months to come out, then I'd almost expect some of it to be re-recorded.

Chainsaw
04-22-2005, 06:17 AM
what if they re-recorded the Smash songs and that re-recording will make the realize that itīs much more fun to play that kind of music so the next album will sound like Smash :D Wouldnīt that be great? =)

or they could realise that playing those songs is boring and start doing rap

StayInTheHouseCarl
04-22-2005, 06:27 AM
the awesome part of that is, since they rerecorded them, we can hear atom's take on the drum parts! nice.

offspringintenselyrock
04-22-2005, 07:12 AM
Liar. That wasn't interesting.
Is your picture of gory cake?

Drummerguy123
04-22-2005, 09:08 AM
the awesome part of that is, since they rerecorded them, we can hear atom's take on the drum parts! nice.

I don't think I would like that because all of Atom's beats sound the same, at least compared to Ron.