PDA

View Full Version : I Heard Greg Speak!

Telekinesis
04-22-2005, 02:02 AM
I've heard Greg K say actual words! If you have the Americana CD not the DVD the actual music CD, put it in your computer.It has a special computer thingy not as good as the one from Conspriracy of One but still pretty cool. I f you watch one of the things you hear Greg say something (not sure what), well I think it's him saying it anyway.after you watch Ron and Dexter pull thier pinky fingers right back (Ouch! that looks fucking painful!) Noodles says something gross (wont tell you watch it 2 find out) Greg says something!
Apologys if it isn't him saying it.

Punk_Conspiracy
04-22-2005, 03:02 AM
I have a full 9 minute interview with him on mp3.

I win. :)

Telekinesis
04-22-2005, 03:29 AM
cool! can you post the link?

Punk_Conspiracy
04-22-2005, 03:33 AM
uhh haven't been able to dig it up, however I can send via MSN.

atom_rocks@hotmail.com

Telekinesis
04-22-2005, 03:43 AM
haven't got MSN. E-mail? don't spam me or give my e-mail to your friends OK? seriously you send me anything gross I'll block you and call the cops! I wont go that far but you get the point. me e-mail's rynn_magic@yahoo.com.au

Hypodermic_89
04-22-2005, 05:20 AM
You mean that Americana has a CD special when you out it in your computer? weird... doesn´t say anything on the album and nothing happens when I put in my CD..

Dr.Faustus
04-22-2005, 06:20 AM
I have a full 9 minute interview with him on mp3.

I win. :)

Likewise, he doesn't sound as geeky as I thought he would.

Telekinesis
04-24-2005, 02:52 AM
You mean that Americana has a CD special when you out it in your computer? weird... doesn´t say anything on the album and nothing happens when I put in my CD..

That's weird mine has something on it. I guess I have a cooler copy or something.It's not that great.There's this weird thing were you see this dude trash a deli and you see Ron and Dexter bend thier pinky fingers back.The gross thing is Noodles says that Greg has a big dick. *shudders* I don't wanna know how he knows that