PDA

View Full Version : What Song should have a video?

Hypodermic_89
04-22-2005, 02:23 PM
what Offspring song do you think should have a video? And what should happen in it?

I think Nitro should have a video. The video would be like Come out and play with the band playing in a small room and sometimes show some clips from riots and police brutality and stuff.

Jimbob2005
04-22-2005, 02:26 PM
what Offspring song do you think should have a video? And what should happen in it?

I think Nitro should have a video. The video would be like Come out and play with the band playing in a small room and sometimes show some clips from riots and police brutality and stuff.
Or chavs getting beaten up :D

CommonRider
04-22-2005, 02:56 PM
I would of liked to see a real video (not just the live one they took) of Million Miles Away since it was a single and all. That song has the perfect sound for an interesting video.

TarachnidX
04-22-2005, 06:07 PM
I always thought they should make a video for "Bad Habit". Its such a tight song and should show The Offspring in a car with Green Day in another and well I think u can guess what will happen next :p

0r4ng3
04-22-2005, 06:56 PM
im suprised spare me the details didnt have a video

me and my old lady wouldve made a good video too
________
Marijuana (http://www.youtube.com/dispensaries)

_Amanda_
04-22-2005, 06:58 PM
Kick Him When He's Down, Beheaded, and L A P D would've made great videos

Hypodermic_89
04-23-2005, 01:28 AM
I always thought they should make a video for "Bad Habit". Its such a tight song and should show The Offspring in a car with Green Day in another and well I think u can guess what will happen next :p

Dexter picks up a shotgun and blows Billys brains out?

killer_queen
04-23-2005, 01:59 AM
seeing me & my old lady's video on TV would be great

mgs.sade
04-23-2005, 02:14 AM
i think never gonna find me. what you think about when you're in prison

RonWelty
04-23-2005, 02:57 AM
what about BEHEADED ? :P

Punk_Conspiracy
04-23-2005, 03:06 AM
the idea of Dexter blowing Billy Joe away is really fucking appealing to me! :D

neocon58
04-23-2005, 03:09 AM
race against myself

pOpe
04-23-2005, 08:28 AM
LAPD!!!! this will be the best video

JohnnyNemesis
04-23-2005, 08:41 AM
Tehran would be good for now, but Kick Him When He's Down would be awesome.

The one I'd choose though is Forever And A Day. One time I fell asleep as that song was playing, and I dreamt about the music video! They were in a weird, huge, dark barn with a single light bulb dangling fromt he center of the roof. There were lots of shots of the outside of the barn deep in a forest, and the walls were shaking and the light was flashing all over because they were rockin' so hard.

The inside of the barn was the usual shots of them playing the song, youthful looks, long hair and all. There was a single, unsteady camera following all of them around as they played and just jammed.

As you can see, the dream was very vivid :)

Skate Rat 19
04-23-2005, 08:43 AM

Yeah that would be fucking awsome

Skate Rat 19
04-23-2005, 08:47 AM
I think they should have one for the noose buonly because the song kicks ass and deserves a video, but I wish they'd put the Defy You video in the video section since I've never seen it before.

mgs.sade
04-24-2005, 07:43 AM
race against myself !!!! never gonna find me

ixnay04
04-24-2005, 09:51 AM
the noose would have been an excellent video

blackballs
04-24-2005, 12:17 PM
Vultures should have been the first single off of Co1, and Lightning Rod off of Splinter, both would have made awesome videos.

Drummerguy123
04-24-2005, 02:04 PM

Bad Habit would have made the best video ever

plookahontis
04-24-2005, 07:12 PM
lightning rod would be awesome, maybe have some stuff during the song that helps explain why the guy is on a mountain top waiting to die... and have him struck by lightning at the end.

or, if it was not to be so serious, have a bolt of lightning come out of noodles' guitar and strike dexter or an actor playing the lightning rod.

i always thought about a video for one fine day, maybe filmed in england during a soccer riot (like the one from the simpsons, when willy says something like 'lets take 'em to school') with the boys getting involved using their instruments to defend themselves.

or perhaps one for 'what happened to you?' that'd be pretty cool i reckon

MoRoChA_DeW
04-24-2005, 07:50 PM
race against myself, lapd