PDA

View Full Version : How am I an attention seeking whore?

_ߥ_vil_
04-22-2005, 03:55 PM
WTF?!?

I mean how do I look for attention.

If you say the photo album : Explained.

If you say the bondage freak shit: Ok...that's what I was interested in...Now, all you lot have put me off of it and i have taken it off my s/n because of all the harrasment I was getting. Thanks. :rolleyes:

Go on then, bitch about my "attention seeking whoreness".

4eh
04-22-2005, 03:57 PM
offtop: you should post a picture where you wear a pink p...... :rolleyes: :D

Inshane
04-22-2005, 03:59 PM
the answer : this thread.

crazy_offspring_gal
04-22-2005, 03:59 PM
WTF?!?

I mean how do I look for attention.

If you say the photo album : Explained.

If you say the bondage freak shit: Ok...that's what I was interested in...Now, all you lot have put me off of it and i have taken it off my s/n because of all the harrasment I was getting. Thanks. :rolleyes:

Go on then, bitch about my "attention seeking whoreness".
hunni whos been saying this about you! ill kill em! lol kidding,

but seriously your not attention seeking, your just you LOL normal acting blonde,sweet sarah! with a cute personality!

arg! ill kill em i say! *kim grabs a knife and finds who ever is said this to sarah!*

_ߥ_vil_
04-22-2005, 04:01 PM
humnni whos been saying this about you! ill kill em! lol kidding,

but seriously your not attention seeking, your just you LOl normal acting blonde,sweet sarah! with a cute personality!

arg! ill kill em i say! *kim grabs a knife and finds who ever is said this to sarah!*

Nearly everyone says it. I just don't have a clue where the fuck it all came from?!?

@ Inshane - This is a Question thread....It is not seeking attention.

_ߥ_vil_
04-22-2005, 04:02 PM
offtop: you should post a picture where you wear a pink p...... :rolleyes: :D

Hell no. I don't think I will after this. My hardc0re rep has just been distinguished. :D

arak0r
04-22-2005, 04:03 PM
you are seeking attention and i dont see how the photo thread was explained. you originally said it was the only picture you had, even as you were posting others.

crazy_offspring_gal
04-22-2005, 04:06 PM
Nearly everyone says it. I just don't have a clue where the fuck it all came from?!?

babes there just stupid cunts that dosnt know the real you!

fuck them!

to me i dont think you are an "attention seeking whore", your a lovely girl and a really great person to talk to.

loves ya

_ߥ_vil_
04-22-2005, 04:06 PM
you are seeking attention and i dont see how the photo thread was explained. you originally said it was the only picture you had, even as you were posting others.

It was the most recent. I knew you'd be negative as I saw your name.

_ߥ_vil_
04-22-2005, 04:07 PM
babes there just stupid cunts that dosnt know the real you!

fuck them!

to me i dont think you are an "attention seeking whore", your a lovely girl and a really great person to talk to.

loves ya

Awwwww...thanks.

*mwah*

Lol.

Loves ya too Kimmeh.

Inshane
04-22-2005, 04:09 PM
stop the faking and be honest: you only made this thread to give (in my opinion brainless) people the chance to suck up by saying :

-Oohh SWeeTtss <3#$7 <3!!, YoU ArE LikE TotalLY nOT An AtentiOnWhore, HUNnII I loVe YoU !! eVen ThOugh I doNt kNow WhAt ThAt Is.. WhO SaId yOu ArE?11! iLl LikE KIlL tHAt stUpId DuMb ShIt gOddamn MOtHerFuckEr (OmGZ I QuOteD tHe OffsPRIng!1!)! LovEE YoU! !!

crazy_offspring_gal
04-22-2005, 04:10 PM
Awwwww...thanks.

*mwah*

Lol.

Loves ya too Kimmeh.
heh no problen hunni,
always here if you wanna chat :D

_ߥ_vil_
04-22-2005, 04:12 PM
stop the faking and be honest: you only made this thread to give (in my opinion brainless) people the chance to suck up by saying :

-Oohh SWeeTtss <3#$7 <3!!, YoU ArE LikE TotalLY nOT An AtentiOnWhore, HUNnII I loVe YoU !! eVen ThOugh I doNt kNow WhAt ThAt Is.. WhO SaId yOu ArE?11! iLl LikE KIlL tHAt stUpId DuMb ShIt gOddamn MOtHerFuckEr (OmGZ I QuOteD tHe OffsPRIng!1!)! LovEE YoU! !!

No, I wanted to see what made peoples opinion of stating that I was.

You brought up the past.

The attention seekers are people like Mr.T and those other stupid posters that make pointless threads.

Inshane
04-22-2005, 04:14 PM
and those other stupid posters that make pointless threads.

do you have a mirror nearby?

_ߥ_vil_
04-22-2005, 04:20 PM
do you have a mirror nearby?

No. I at least try to make some relevance to something people would post...unlike some people who post "this is a pointless thread"

Inshane
04-22-2005, 04:22 PM
unlike some people Im being honest and telling the truth.

crazy_offspring_gal
04-22-2005, 04:25 PM
well maybe sarah (if you was refering to her) is being honest and telling the truth, OK!

Inshane
04-22-2005, 04:28 PM
well maybe sarah (if you was refering to her) is being honest and telling the truth, OK!

Yes. i do fake it

do I even have to say more?

_ߥ_vil_
04-22-2005, 04:29 PM

One: You don't know what I'm like in real life
Two: I don't see how you can judge me, by me sat here typing words on a screen.
Three: By you saying all this, I could say you are a real bitch and you don't care about anyones feelings. But, I'm not going to because I don't know you.

You can be anyone on the internet.

_ߥ_vil_
04-22-2005, 04:30 PM
do I even have to say more?

I fake the fact that I'm *in love* with people on here. i do not fake my personality.

Gordie
04-22-2005, 04:34 PM
@Inshane..

has she done anything to you to piss you off.. on a personal level?

who gives a shit if shes being fake.. how about you grow the fuck up, and put her on your ignore list so you dont have to read her entries..

_ߥ_vil_
04-22-2005, 04:38 PM
@Inshane..

has she done anything to you to piss you off.. on a personal level?

who gives a shit if shes being fake.. how about you grow the fuck up, and put her on your ignore list so you dont have to read her entries..

She's just been like this for ages.

Noodles is gay
04-22-2005, 04:56 PM
well....you made this thread for one thing. :p

Nah; i like you really.

Revolver-2005?
04-22-2005, 06:00 PM
this thread sorta seeks attention...u attention seeking whore! :D

Amanda
04-22-2005, 06:04 PM
Fuck 'em all! I hate ppl who judge others. They don't even know who the fuck you are, and they go around wanting to criticize you! Bitches...

ruroken
04-22-2005, 06:13 PM
Why the hell would it matter? I'm a lot of shit and I don't care...

HornyPope
04-22-2005, 06:28 PM
http://tinypic.com/4kycmq

Oh and Inshane, you make me wanna titty-fuck you.

ninth
04-22-2005, 06:32 PM

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-22-2005, 07:05 PM

Don't be in denial, now. Sure it is.