PDA

View Full Version : broken plans

drugcrazedyouth
04-22-2005, 03:24 PM
This is completely random....but last night Broken Plans did a cover of "I Want You Bad" it was so fucking awesome! No one will probably know who the hell they are but....www.brokenplans.tk go on it! :D

~DrugCrazedYouth~

P.S. Shazwik 4 Mike :p

Tru*Blink*Babe
04-22-2005, 03:41 PM
Omfg!!! Broken Plans 2 soooo fuckin amazin n there only in bloody 1st year!!! part from Mike!!!! i also lyk sprained my ankle runnin bside their car coz im m8s wi them. so i made a massive ass of mysel in front of my m8s!!! but who hives a shite!!! but drugcrazdyouth luvs the bass player in My Dog Jym who goes 2 our skule n r in 5th year! hahahahahahaha revenge is sweet :D lol jk jk
loadsa luv Shazwik!!! xoxox :p

drugcrazedyouth
04-22-2005, 03:48 PM
Omfg!!! Broken Plans 2 soooo fuckin amazin n there only in bloody 1st year!!! part from Mike who i luv !!!! i also lyk sprained my ankle runnin bside their car coz im m8s wi them. so i made a massive ass of mysel in front of the boy i luv!!! but drugcrazdyouth luvs the bass player in My Dog Jym who goes 2 our skule n r in 5th year! there single is out in a cuple of weeks buy it!!! there fukin amazin 2!!!!! Shazwik 4 Mike I.D.S.T!! :p

lol its an EP....but whatever lol...www.hubl.co.uk u can find My Dog Jym, Broken Plans, and some other of our local bands.....they amazing! jesus....what good publicity we're givin ere. but plz plz go on broken plans' site nd sign the guestbook or something! thanks.....

~Broken Plans' Biggest Fan~
(Along with the dumbass up there :p ;) )

neocon58
04-24-2005, 04:05 AM
holy shit they look like their fukn 12 yrs old!

drugcrazedyouth
04-24-2005, 06:25 AM
uh yeh kinda.....but they can seriously play!

neocon58
04-25-2005, 02:58 AM
"Broken Plans - Worldwide Suicide"

Hmmm, I'm sure they know a shitload about suicide, y'know, being so old and wise.

Tru*Blink*Babe
05-01-2005, 01:35 PM
"Broken Plans - Worldwide Suicide"

Hmmm, I'm sure they know a shitload about suicide, y'know, being so old and wise.

wot u on man!!!! :p

neocon58
05-01-2005, 10:04 PM
wot u on man!!!! :p

this crazy-ass thing called 'reality'!

Talman
05-03-2005, 09:48 AM
If they're all in 1st year then they will be 12 years old. 13 at most. The funny thing is that they'll never be able to play any gigs in any of the major cities like Glasgow because the venues are 14+. Most are 18+.

Never heard of the band before, but just by looking at the pics, they don't move around atall when they're onstage. You need to move around. Stage presence counts for at least 50% of your performance.

Let me know when they grow some hair on their balls and i'll give them a listen.

neocon58
05-04-2005, 01:27 AM
Stage presence counts for at least 50% of your performance.

Indeed. Look at Blink 182 before they went big. They wern't playing note-perfect but they got the crowd going.

Let me know when they grow some hair on their balls and i'll give them a listen.

Same

drugcrazedyouth
05-04-2005, 09:52 AM
If they're all in 1st year then they will be 12 years old. 13 at most. The funny thing is that they'll never be able to play any gigs in any of the major cities like Glasgow because the venues are 14+. Most are 18+.

Never heard of the band before, but just by looking at the pics, they don't move around atall when they're onstage. You need to move around. Stage presence counts for at least 50% of your performance.

ok ok i see your point....but all im sayin is they kick ass.....and look how old they are! the photos were taken at their first gig...so obviously they are going to be a little nervous....plus it was at school with teachers and all shit like that so they coodnt exactly go crazy...i do see your point....but dont be so negative

Tru*Blink*Babe
05-04-2005, 12:02 PM

Ur sooo sad! if u ever heard them play u wud c the hav the chance to go BIG!!! n if they dnt move bout who givs a shit, not all gd bands move bout lyk a freak on stage!!! so wen u c them on the t.v in a cuple of years tym remembr u dissd them n c wot a lozer u were! :p

neocon58
05-04-2005, 10:52 PM
k, both meself n talman wyl rememba bout dat time we diss'd em when we 2 c em on tv in couple o yeers

samr
05-05-2005, 07:57 AM
Ur sooo sad! if u ever heard them play u wud c the hav the chance to go BIG!!! n if they dnt move bout who givs a shit, not all gd bands move bout lyk a freak on stage!!! so wen u c them on the t.v in a cuple of years tym remembr u dissd them n c wot a lozer u were! :p

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

drugcrazedyouth
05-05-2005, 10:26 AM
ok ok why is everyone arguing? you have no reason to like Broken Plans seeing as you have never heard them play. But please don't diss them just because they are only in 1st year. I mean they can seriously play! and Sian....all I can say is wow lol. they could make it big. you never know. but they have a few gigs lined up and I think that they will acquire loads of fans from those gigs. Maybe when their EP comes out you can order it and decide whether they are really as shit as you think. as for me....I think they're awesome man!

samr
05-05-2005, 07:13 PM
I dont care about this band, drugcrazedyouth, they can all go eat shit...

Anyway, my retaliation was that persons typing. They might as well have dry-humped their keyboard.

neocon58
05-05-2005, 07:40 PM
I don't have anything against this band. As they progress I'll make my decision.

The thing is we don't have any audio of them performing to judge them, so we are judging them by the pitcures of them looking quite sheepish on stage, and posts by Tru Blink Babe like 'they r lyk so great omfg lollllzzzzzzzzzz'.

drugcrazedyouth
05-06-2005, 02:53 PM
I don't have anything against this band. As they progress I'll make my decision.

The thing is we don't have any audio of them performing to judge them, so we are judging them by the pitcures of them looking quite sheepish on stage, and posts by Tru Blink Babe like 'they r lyk so great omfg lollllzzzzzzzzzz'.

ok thanks. Yes you do have a point. But hopefully they'll have something on their site soon. As I mentioned before that was their first gig and.....yeh you saw the rest. Ok get on at her for that! :p They have a few gigs lined up....Like Downtown USA, plenty of people go to that so that should get them quite alot of publicity....But I'm sure it will be a while before you will hear of them....(apart from hearing it from me).

neocon58
06-15-2005, 04:23 AM
Omfg!!! Broken Plans 2 soooo fuckin amazin n there only in bloody 1st year!!! part from Mike!!!! i also lyk sprained my ankle runnin bside their car coz im m8s wi them. so i made a massive ass of mysel in front of my m8s!!! but who hives a shite!!! but drugcrazdyouth luvs the bass player in My Dog Jym who goes 2 our skule n r in 5th year! hahahahahahaha revenge is sweet :D lol jk jk
loadsa luv Shazwik!!! xoxox :p

christ almighty.

http://pic.cyberdyne.dk/albums/forum/Azn%20Fag.jpg

drugcrazedyouth
06-21-2005, 12:29 PM
wow, okay. Sian you see that? Bit harsh. What was this post originally about again?

neocon58
06-22-2005, 09:33 PM
don't take offence. i was quite amused when i found this pic, i had to use it somewhere.

Lithuanian Offspring
06-29-2005, 02:29 AM
The obvious thing is that they're a 12 and these people supporting them are too. But if they play as good as you say they do then maybe they have potential. Hey, look at the bright side they have groupies spranking their ankles for them already.