PDA

View Full Version : weekend!

Zack
04-22-2005, 04:37 PM
The weekend rocks! What are you doing this weekend? :cool:

Camilamazed
04-22-2005, 04:39 PM
Indeed.......

Still don't know, but probably going out with my friends and having a lot of booze...... :D

Tired_Of_You
04-22-2005, 04:48 PM
Tonight : cinema
Tomorrow : hair cut, shopping and a party
Sunday : I'll see one of my friends

_ߥ_vil_
04-22-2005, 04:51 PM
Tommorow: with my bf (one yr together)
sunday: Fuck knows

Amanda
04-22-2005, 04:59 PM
Hopefully, I will be going to the movies to watch the ring 2 with my friends. Otherwise im stuck at home. Problems of living in a freakishly small town.

Tired_Of_You
04-22-2005, 05:02 PM
I live in a small town and it doesn't prevent me of going somewhere or doing something.

Amanda
04-22-2005, 05:14 PM
My town has nothing except a movie theater and a few stores. As i have no money and my car needs fixing, that kindda limits my entertainment.

ruroken
04-22-2005, 05:15 PM
I'm making a LEGO movie. :D

Amanda
04-22-2005, 05:16 PM
Shit...you must be really bored...

ruroken
04-22-2005, 05:18 PM
I think it will be fun. COMPLETE with really cheesy animation and sound effects!!!! :D

Amanda
04-22-2005, 05:19 PM
Yeah, good luck with that then...*coughs* Geek *coughs* :p

ruroken
04-22-2005, 05:21 PM
I just can't use drawings!! It'll fuck my dad's camera up...
so i'm dusting off my LEGOs and making a really shitty movie with them. It has nothing to do with being geeky...

Amanda
04-22-2005, 05:26 PM
I just can't use drawings!! It'll fuck my dad's camera up...
so i'm dusting off my LEGOs and making a really shitty movie with them. It has nothing to do with being geeky...
Awww its ok Ruroken, remember, i have an "i love geeks" t-shirt. Actually its "i love nerds"...Oh well, tomatoe, tomato...

ruroken
04-22-2005, 05:27 PM
But I'm not a fucking geek or nerd!!!!
Oh well, who cares...

Amanda
04-22-2005, 05:29 PM
Exactly! Doesnt matter what others think, be proud of your nerdiness! Lol, ok jokes over before i really piss you of. :p

ruroken
04-22-2005, 05:30 PM
Uh..........
Yeah.......
but who can prove that what I do with my life would make me a geek or whatever anyway?

Amanda
04-22-2005, 05:31 PM
Ummm...No comments.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-22-2005, 06:04 PM
Friday: Working and stuff.
Saturday: Spending the day with a person who annoys the fuck out of me, working.
Sunday: Nan's for dinner, and a quiet tipple with family in the evening.

nieh
04-22-2005, 06:06 PM
I'm going to bed early and sleeping in as late as physically possible tomorrow (I'll probably be awake by like 9ish as usual...) because I've put in a shit load of overtime this week and I'm tired. Then tomorrow I'm going to clean my apartment because it's LONG overdue and practice my guitar until my fingers bleed because I keep slacking off and never leaning anything. Sunday I have no idea.

Chris
04-22-2005, 06:08 PM
I just can't get enough of these working weekends I find myself embroiled in

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-22-2005, 06:10 PM
Uh..........
Yeah.......
but who can prove that what I do with my life would make me a geek or whatever anyway?

Nothing truly makes you a geek, other than truly believing you're a Star Trek or Star Wars character. But at the same time, 82 posts a day makes you ridiculously lifeless.

Sunny
04-22-2005, 06:15 PM
today: working my ass off doing homework
tomorrow: working my ass off til 7 or so. dinner with family. then meeting up with a bunch of classmates. thennn seeing my boy, which will most likely equal late night indian food, perhaps a scary movie, a massage, and some, uh, ya know. weee.
sunday: sleeping til late, going to our usual Sunday brunch and drinking mimosas and then walking around in the park. aww.. weee. then.. working. til i pass out. ='(

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-22-2005, 06:17 PM
Working is a big factor in so many of these weekends.

*Lights pipe* when did we get so old?

Sunny
04-22-2005, 06:20 PM
*nostalgic sigh*

ninth
04-22-2005, 06:55 PM
Tonight: Cram 50% of a term of Mass Media class into one evening while at work.
Recieve sandwich from gash while at work.
Saturday: Grandfather's surprise birthday
Rinse/repeat work
Sunday: Painting and such mayhaps
Probably not go to work (night off?)

Anya82
04-22-2005, 07:24 PM
in about 3 hours, i'm going to a friend's b-day party and might get totally wasted. :D
tomorrow, i have to lead a workshop about media for teens and teach them a bit about making a simple poster, and stuff. :)
tomorrow night, I'll go to another friend's party. :D

i think that's about it....yeah

0r4ng3
04-22-2005, 07:30 PM
friday (today) - absolutely nothing
saturday - absolutely nothing
sunday - absolutely nothing

next week is spring break, right? then:
monday - absolutely nothing
tuesday - absolutely nothing

i think you get the idea
________
MARIJUANA MEDICAL (http://medicalmarijuana.us/)

sebaspunk
04-22-2005, 08:22 PM
i guess

Saturday
Morning: sleep
Night: drink with my friends

Sunday
Morning: Pass the hangover
Afternoon: Band rehearsal

foxy
04-23-2005, 12:23 AM
sat: will be with my gf and probably some of my friends but they'll be gone by 7:00 so we'll have the hpuse to our selfs *nudge nudge*
sun: relaxing

Punky Dudess
04-23-2005, 03:29 AM
not much you CAN do when its raining outside. :(
i could go see a movie at the cinema with someone, but tomorrow i've to kick some ass at a tournament. :p

live_fast_gurl
04-23-2005, 03:38 AM
P.D clear out your inbox!!!!

Punky Dudess
04-23-2005, 04:19 AM
oops, sorry. will do RIGHT now.

Izie
04-23-2005, 04:35 AM
Yesterday I've spent most of the day out, then came home, watched telly, had couples fun and studied.

Today I've been out, I'll prolly try to go out more, have more couples fun, and watch more telly. And study, yet again, more.

Tomorrow - family lunch, running, going out, studying.

It's actually a nice weekend, if you forget about the studying.

JohnnyNemesis
04-23-2005, 07:37 AM
Today's a super travelling party. My Aunt and Grandmother's birthdays are today. I feel for those of you unfamiliar with Dominican culture, because what this means is that a party for any one of us is a party for the entire family and extended families. My grandmother is about as far from the normal conception of grandmothers as possible. She throws wild parties, drinks a bit, dances her ass off, all while cooking tons of food for said party.

There are about 250 people at these parties, and since the house is small, that means that the whole block turns into a party, not just the house. And everyone from the neighboring houses is invited.

We have these every month.

I can't get the feeling across to you, but I'll say this. I'm not even excited because this is just the norm. I'm just really l ooking forward to it, as usual. I love celebrating my culture, on top of the obvious fun.

original_psycho
04-23-2005, 07:45 AM
Today: I was supposed to go shopping but I'm not going anymore. So I'm stuck indoors on this beautiful sunny day. Meh...
Tomorrow: Stuck indoors doing homework.

Noodles is gay
04-23-2005, 07:55 AM
@JohnnyNemesis: That sounds pretty fucking awesome!

Let's see...what am i doing?

well:
- I have 3 classics essays; 2 for tuesday (Herodotus & Thucydides) and 1 for thursday (ugly naked Greek/Trojan men on pots). I am halfway through the first.
- very important Greek mock on thursday which i cannot fail
- business mock also on thurday; doesn't matter if i fail but it'd kinda be demotivating because i have an AS-exam in 3 weeks.
- Physics mock on tuesday
- computing mock on monday
- nasty phyics homework for t'other physics teacher
- was gonna watch reefer madness and get high with friend today, but had to cancel.

Damn, won't my weekend be fun; i think teachers actually plan to give me all important tests in one week :mad:

voodoomagik
04-23-2005, 07:59 AM
I love celebrating my culture
i respect you for that.

voodoomagik
04-23-2005, 08:02 AM
as for me...2day i planned to learn some more java script and play some basketball with my friends but i came home around 6 this morning..so now i'm just drinkin my coffee......maybe 2mrw :D ....

JohnnyNemesis
04-23-2005, 08:04 AM
i respect you for that.

Thank you, I appreciate that

Vera
04-23-2005, 08:10 AM
Yesterday: Watching my Arrested Development-dvds & mailing a birthday letter to a friend.
Today: Watching my Arrested Development-dvd.
Tomorrow: Watching my Arrested Development-dvd, freaking out about homework, watching more of my Arrested Development-dvd.

Tizzalicious
04-23-2005, 08:11 AM
Yesterday: Went to a gig, couldn't find the place, finally found it, turned out the gig would start too late for us to see it, we'd miss out train if we did, so we just had a drink with the band and then went home

Today: did nothing

Tomorrow: nothing again

Tired_Of_You
04-23-2005, 12:55 PM
- was gonna watch reefer madness and get high with friend today, but had to cancel.

Reefer Madness! I tried to find it but I never found it. :mad:

ThrashedThrasher
04-23-2005, 12:59 PM
The same thing I do every weekend. Nothing.

It's 1PM and my parents aren't even up yet and they don't feel good so I can't go anywhere or have anyone come over.

As for tomorrow, it'll be the same situation. I'm just staying home being pissed off about not having shit to do.

JoY
04-24-2005, 09:32 AM
The weekend rocks! What are you doing this weekend? :cool:
on Friday I went to Rotterdam for a party. twas loads of fun & I had a good talk with my exboyfriend there too, which was nice. I had a feeling he'd be there (he comes from Delft, which is close to Rotterdam, & he never misses a party) & I actually was a bit worried we'd be on ignore. I'm real glad we weren't.

I woke up hungover Saturday afternoon in Rotterdam next to my baby sis (not to be taken literally, I don't have a biological sister) in her bed. I called up a friend in Leiden, who said they were having a Latin American party there. she was rather goddam upset, because her boyfriend broke up with her & he'd be at the party, but she didn't want to skip it, even though it'd break her heart to see him. she let me know she'd appreciate my company, especially now. so late that evening (after a fantastic dinner my sis' roommate had made us) I took the train to Leiden, went to the Latin American party & an old friend of us (also from Leiden) went along. the people there weren't really my kind of people & I didn't feel entirely comfortable, but the atmosphere was fantastic. it was heartbreaking to see my best friend cry every time she saw 'her man' dancing with someone else. (she normally doesn't cry much) she definitely was crushed & I was definitely glad I was there.

Sunday morning, I woke up at 11 after about three hours of sleep next to my best friend in her bed. my hangover had definitely doubled. my stomach & head were definitely disliking me this morning. after a tiny breakfast, I called up an old friend, who also lives in Leiden. I hadn't seen her in a long, long time, so I thought it'd be a good idea to take advantage of the fact I was around. she said she was also hungover & I suggested we could be hungover together in the sun on a terras. we never went to a terras, but talked a bit sitting in the windowpane, our feet dangling outside. we didn't quite know where to start when it came to catching up, so after a while we were just sitting there, being really goddam tired. but it was nice to notice that even without a word, we still understand each other. in disagreement, but still. I'd missed her.

after the meet up with my old best friend, I walked to the Central Station of Leiden, which was quite a walk, but a nice way to wake up a little. it was sunny anyway. I took the train back to Amsterdam, found my bike Oscar loyally waiting for me at the Central Station of Amsterdam & biked home. then I turned on my computer & here I am.

Nina
04-24-2005, 09:33 AM
DONT GET MY STARTED.

-is tired as fuck-

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-24-2005, 09:34 AM
2 parties in one weekend? Eep. You had a full weekend then. Still, it seems like you had fun. :)

JoY
04-24-2005, 09:40 AM
2 parties in one weekend? Eep. You had a full weekend then. Still, it seems like you had fun. :)
oh man, I'm exhausted. but yeah, it was certainly loads of fun & very constructive too! I'm glad I talked with my exboyfriend, I'm glad I was there for my sweet heart broken best friend & I'm very glad I finally paid my old best friend a visit. I've passed my exam, which is fantastic & important, but I found these things to be at least just as important.