PDA

View Full Version : Facial Fun! [pics]

Tizzalicious
04-23-2005, 05:28 AM
I was giving myself a facial and I got bored, so I played around with my cam a bit :p

This is gonna be in the photo album too, but I thought it deserved it's own thread :p

http://users.hanson.net/Tizzalicious/facial1.jpg

http://users.hanson.net/Tizzalicious/facial2.jpg

http://users.hanson.net/Tizzalicious/facial3.jpg

http://users.hanson.net/Tizzalicious/facial4.jpg

Izie
04-23-2005, 05:32 AM
Deserves a reply here too :p

Awiiiiiiiiii!

What kind of a mask did ya use?

Tizzalicious
04-23-2005, 05:33 AM
Some...um...sea-clay stuff :p It's green!! Hema stuff!!!

Izie
04-23-2005, 05:37 AM
I should use some too, I think... What is it for?

Mannen som blev en gris
04-23-2005, 05:46 AM
Fun? That's what it looks like :p

Tizzalicious
04-23-2005, 05:52 AM

Ittttttt's..."vette huid"...it's one in a tube...they are cheaper than the ones in sachets, cuz you can use them sooo many times before they are empty! :)

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-23-2005, 05:53 AM
I was giving myself a facial and I got bored, so I played around with my cam a bit :p

This is gonna be in the photo album too, but I thought it deserved it's own thread :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/TheUnholyNightbringer/Approval.jpg

Tizzalicious
04-23-2005, 05:54 AM
Fun? That's what it looks like :p

Haha, it is fun! :)

Tizzalicious
04-23-2005, 05:55 AM
Hahaha Dave =D

JohnnyNemesis
04-23-2005, 08:32 AM
Godfuck, that seal of approval kicks ass.

I have several unofficial TUNB seals of approval; now it's time for me to work towards that one!

*trains Rocky style*

Tizzalicious
04-23-2005, 08:55 AM
I'd never seen a TUNB sign of approval before! Maybe I check the wrong topics?

But at least I got one! :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-23-2005, 09:03 AM
There's a couple been spread around. Johnny, you automatically have my seal of approval, you know that.

Tizzalicious
04-23-2005, 09:03 AM
There's a couple been spread around. Johnny, you automatically have my seal of approval, you know that.

Suck up!

JohnnyNemesis
04-23-2005, 09:05 AM

Sweet! *prints it out and tapes it on my chest*

Tizz, you're both hot and cute. Adorable, even. Cool pictures, thanks for sharing!

Tizzalicious
04-23-2005, 09:07 AM

Tizz, you're both hot and cute. Adorable, even. Cool pictures, thanks for sharing!

Aww <3 Thank you!! *blush*

Mannen som blev en gris
04-23-2005, 09:11 AM

http://www.olsen-twins-news.com/newsimages/april2005/ashley-olsen-star-sky-benefit-hq-01.jpg - Now that's both hot and cute!

Tizzalicious
04-23-2005, 11:15 AM
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah wel...can't beat that of course :o

Endymion
04-23-2005, 11:22 AM
i'm biting my tongue so hard right now...

oh, and dave... that picture will be used.

RXP
04-23-2005, 11:22 AM
Tizz fuck you look nice without your glasses and hair covering your face.

nieh
04-23-2005, 11:23 AM
I wasn't thinking of that kind of facial fun when I clicked the topic...
I'm gonna leave now...

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-23-2005, 11:26 AM

Which picture? Used as what?

Sunny
04-23-2005, 11:30 AM
hehehe, that's so cute. *giggles*

and yay for sea clay! i'm gonna put some on now.. cuz it rocks..

there will be no pictures of the green sunny monster though.

Tizzalicious
04-23-2005, 11:32 AM
i'm biting my tongue so hard right now...

Why are you?

RXP: Hahahaha, you think I look NICE with clay on my head??? lol! :D

Tizzalicious
04-23-2005, 11:33 AM
hehehe, that's so cute. *giggles*

and yay for sea clay! i'm gonna put some on now.. cuz it rocks..

there will be no pictures of the green sunny monster though.

It dooooes!!! Makes my skin all nice and soft <3

You should take pics! :p

Sunny
04-23-2005, 11:34 AM
your face feels funny when the clay starts to dry though. you smile and it cracks. haha. weee.

and hehe..no pics! green sunny monsters are pretty scary. :[

Endymion
04-23-2005, 11:36 AM
Why are you?

same reason as nieh.

and dave... i dunno.

Izie
04-23-2005, 11:36 AM
So, you two pretty girls say clay is good? Is it only for greasy skin (like Tizz said, vettige huid), or is it good for dry/combined skin too?

I need something to make my nose cleaner/pores smaller :/

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-23-2005, 11:37 AM
and dave... i dunno.

Don't say that, i didn't know what you meant.

Tizzalicious
04-23-2005, 11:38 AM
your face feels funny when the clay starts to dry though. you smile and it cracks. haha. weee.

and hehe..no pics! green sunny monsters are pretty scary. :[

Haha, yes!!! :D

Iz: I think it should be okay for that! They'll probably have some for mixed skin too though! Just look around!!!

Endymion
04-23-2005, 11:39 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/TheUnholyNightbringer/Approval.jpg

i can make it spread across the internet faster than aids through san francisco.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-23-2005, 11:40 AM
Hehe, I'll be famous.

Sunny
04-23-2005, 11:44 AM
So, you two pretty girls say clay is good? Is it only for greasy skin (like Tizz said, vettige huid), or is it good for dry/combined skin too?

I need something to make my nose cleaner/pores smaller :/

Iz, I have mixed skin (super dry cheeks, greasy forehead/nose), and it works wonders for me. I'm using the super plain kind - the only ingredients are clay and water. It gets rid of your dead skin cells and yes, makes your pores look smaller. =)

For the record, if you want your pores to practically disappear.. Vichy Normaderm face cream. God. That stuff rocks me like a hurricane.

Izie
04-23-2005, 11:48 AM
Iz, I have mixed skin (super dry cheeks, greasy forehead/nose), and it works wonders for me. I'm using the super plain kind - the only ingredients are clay and water. It gets rid of your dead skin cells and yes, makes your pores look smaller. =)

For the record, if you want your pores to practically disappear.. Vichy Normaderm face cream. God. That stuff rocks me like a hurricane.

Ooh, brilliant, I'll drop by HEMA then (that's where Tizz found it, apparently :p) and get me some :) I'm all about skincare these days, since I have this strange idea that I'm getting wrinkles :o Oh noes!

Is Normaderm a regular day-care face cream? Because if it is, I'll try it, I need a good one, and one that doesn't cost 50 bloody euros. Actually, I'll run off to the Vichy site and see about it now :)

Though, if you know a of a good moisturizing day creme with good UV protection and possibly mattifying effects, let me know :p It's always easier to take someone's advice than do the whole trial and error thing ;)

Sunny
04-23-2005, 11:53 AM
yes, it is an everyday care cream. while you're at it, you might wanna get their purifying toner (also normaderm) and exfoliating gel. works wonders, really.

i also use Clinique moisturizing lotion. it comes in a yellow tube, and it's the best moisturizer i've ever used.

Wrinkles.. i feel your pain, sister. lol. I'm 20 and all like AHHH WRINKLES OMG. The other day my fiance saw my Stop Signs Clinique anti-wrinkle eye cream (REALLY GOOD btw) and was like "omg you're fucked in the head".

haha. oh well. I heard women should start using anti-wrinkle stuff at the age of 25.. but I live in a big city and the pollution prolly speeds up the aging process.

Izie
04-23-2005, 11:59 AM
yes, it is an everyday care cream. while you're at it, you might wanna get their purifying toner (also normaderm) and exfoliating gel. works wonders, really.

i also use Clinique moisturizing lotion. it comes in a yellow tube, and it's the best moisturizer i've ever used.

Wrinkles.. i feel your pain, sister. lol. I'm 20 and all like AHHH WRINKLES OMG. The other day my fiance saw my Stop Signs Clinique anti-wrinkle eye cream (REALLY GOOD btw) and was like "omg you're fucked in the head".

haha. oh well. I heard women should start using anti-wrinkle stuff at the age of 25.. but I live in a big city and the pollution prolly speeds up the aging process.

Eh, I'm still on a budget, and the Nivea toner and cleaning lotion/some gel thing work just fine for that :) I'm taking it step by step, I'm gonna invest in a day creme first and then see...

I have a Lancôme anti-wrinkle eye creme... It's actually just a testube, got it in a giftpack with one of their mascaras (got a make-up remover for the eye area too, damn good thing, I'll have to get it for real), and Ken laughs at me too :( They're mean, I tell you!

I don't live in the big city anymore, so maybe I'll postpone the wrinkle thing for a few years now... If I don't start seeing them again!

So many cosmetic products, so difficult to choose :/

Sunny
04-23-2005, 12:04 PM
isn't Lancôme super expensive? bah. and yeah. so many products to choose from.. and so little money, too.

i guess i shouldn't go crazy with the aging stuff.. just take vitamin E and eat/drink stuff with antioxidants in it.

i'm such a paranoid freak, it's sad.

RXP
04-23-2005, 12:06 PM
Why are you?

RXP: Hahahaha, you think I look NICE with clay on my head??? lol! :D

No glasses and no hair in your face. You should tie your hair back more often.

Tizzalicious
04-23-2005, 12:08 PM
No glasses and no hair in your face. You should tie your hair back more often.

Oooh, but I do that a lot :)

Izie
04-23-2005, 12:13 PM
isn't Lancôme super expensive? bah. and yeah. so many products to choose from.. and so little money, too.

i guess i shouldn't go crazy with the aging stuff.. just take vitamin E and eat/drink stuff with antioxidants in it.

i'm such a paranoid freak, it's sad.

Nah, it's not really THAT expensive... The cremes are, but I'm not going for them anyway, I figure they can't possibly be THAT good. Vichy made me do a skin-survey type thing, and told me to use Oligo 25 and not Normaderm :/ Now I'm confused :/ I'll ask someone in the pharmacy or something. What I like - it's one creme for both morning and evening! Right now I have to, and it's tiring :/

Random silly thing - you think the cosmetics that are actually in pharmacies and not in make-up stores are better? In some way anyway?

And, eek, I should take vitamin E more, too :/ In tablets or something? I eat antioxidant stuff anyway... I think. Tomatoes count? I heard they had lots of antioxidants in them!

Sunny
04-23-2005, 12:35 PM
i take vitamin E pills and drink fruit smoothies fortified with vitamins.

tomatoes are good for antioxidants, i think. drink lots of green tea, it has tons. :D

{{Random silly thing - you think the cosmetics that are actually in pharmacies and not in make-up stores are better? In some way anyway?}}

honestly, yes, because to me it seems like.. they actually target people with skin PROBLEMS (pores, wrinkles, etc) and the cosmetics seem to be more like.. medications, I guess. Instead of pretty smelling bullshit stuff in pretty tubes that you find at makeup stores. I think that if a pharmacy carries a skin product, it means the product is "serious", I guess.
Might be wrong though.

Izie
04-23-2005, 12:41 PM
Haha, I actually have the same feeling, I just wanted to see if you had it too... It's, I dunno, like I feel it's somehow certified as better or something. But here they don't seem to sell many things in pharmacies, I've only seen Vichy and another brand the name of which I can't remember right now :/ Sucks.

But I think Vichy is gonna be the next thing I'm going to use - it's more expensive then the lameass Nivea I use now, but not too much... And I suppose it should be better.

I only take calcium and magnesium now, I should prolly check the isles of the local sort-of-cosmetics/medicine/natural crap store and see what else they have. I also need to take iron, most likely, damn bad haemoglobin (spelled right? :s).

Seriously though, as far as cosmetics go I'm just paranoid and thinking I need a lot of products, because, I'm getting old! That"s where most of my money goes, heh :/

Another random thing: you shouldn't be away on AIM so much :p

Sunny
04-23-2005, 12:47 PM
what does magnesium do? (excuse my ignorance)

Nivea is good. My mom loves it.

I'm obsessive about face/body care. I have ten different kinds of body lotion, and sadly I'm not even kidding. Firming, smoothing, jasmine, rose, lavender, sparkly, etc. 4 different kinds of face stuffs. I'm more likely to blow my money on body care than I am on clothes. =/

I'm only away cuz there are two people from my school who IM me the SECOND they sign on, and it creeps me the hell out. ;p

Izie
04-23-2005, 12:49 PM
Arrr, I'll go bother you on AIM now!

We've almost hijacked Tizz's topic...

Tizzalicious
04-24-2005, 02:34 AM
Arrr, I'll go bother you on AIM now!

We've almost hijacked Tizz's topic...

No problem! I read it all too!!! I'm very interested in all that stuff!!! I want the daycream Sunny was talking about (the Vichy stuff) that makes your pores smaller! If I can afford it that is...I have cheap daycream now...HEMA again ;)

Izie
04-24-2005, 02:37 AM
Just don't buy a lot of clothes :p Then you can buy the cremes and whatnot :p

I've always wanted something like a professional consultation that would tell me exactly which cremes are good and why and then which to use... *dreams on*

Tizzalicious
04-24-2005, 02:46 AM
Just don't buy a lot of clothes :p Then you can buy the cremes and whatnot :p

I've always wanted something like a professional consultation that would tell me exactly which cremes are good and why and then which to use... *dreams on*

Hmmyeah...same with make up!!! And how to apply it!!

Tizzalicious
04-24-2005, 02:46 AM
Not buying clothes would be a horrible punishment though :(

Izie
04-24-2005, 05:09 AM
I said don't buy a LOT, not don't buy at all :p

Tizzalicious
04-24-2005, 06:42 AM
Ooooh okay! I think I could do it then :p

Izie
04-24-2005, 06:50 AM
Sure you can ;)

Btw, I took some make up-free pics just for you ;)

Tizzalicious
04-24-2005, 11:16 AM
Oooh! I wanna see!!

Izie
04-24-2005, 11:21 AM
I'll put some in photo album for you (and the enjoyement of picturewhoring) :p

JoY
04-24-2005, 11:22 AM
Tizz, those are terribly funky, cute pics. makes me giggly & awie at the same time.

JoY
04-24-2005, 11:31 AM
wait, now we're being silly anyway, this one goes out to Tizz & Iza:
I spontaniously thought of a joke I heard not too long ago. you might have already heard it tons of times, but it made me laugh really really really loud.

twee tamponnetjes lopen op de Noordpool. zegt de één tegen de ander; "koud hè? zonder muts."

Izie
04-24-2005, 11:35 AM
:D

Maar een beetje walgelijk (als ik het goede woord heb :/ stomme Van dale :/) :p

JoY
04-24-2005, 11:40 AM
(you got the right word, missy. but "vies" would do aswell. =P)

I thought it was a quite tasteful joke.

Izie
04-24-2005, 11:42 AM
I meant gross (or grose? dunno the spelling), not vulgar or dirty :/ But Van Dale doesn't have gross, cos it's slang :/ So the closest I got to gross, was disgusting :(

Silly words with no equivalents :(

Tizzalicious
04-24-2005, 12:01 PM
Tizz, those are terribly funky, cute pics. makes me giggly & awie at the same time.

Teehee, thank you <3

And lol @ the joke!!!! :D