PDA

View Full Version : UK chicks are kinda ugly

voodoomagik
04-23-2005, 07:09 AM
hey..i'm not sayn it to piss anybody off or something...but tell me...don't you have the same opinion????

Punky Dudess
04-23-2005, 07:14 AM
SON OF A....
that comment was truly evil! :mad:

Tizzalicious
04-23-2005, 07:17 AM
I always said that, but no one ever believed me!!!

Tizzalicious
04-23-2005, 07:17 AM
Not all of them of course :o

voodoomagik
04-23-2005, 07:18 AM
hmm...i'm not sayn that you are ugly or somth.....there have always been exceptions(not the spice girls like some say :D ).....maybe you are one of them....you shudn't feel offended!!!!

voodoomagik
04-23-2005, 07:20 AM
yeah..i know what you mean...:d i hate their skin....:p

Tizzalicious
04-23-2005, 07:21 AM
yeah..i know what you mean...:d i hate their skin....:p

A lot of them have horrible teeth, and weird shaped bodies, they have non-fat legs, but really fat bellies...it's strange.

_ߥ_vil_
04-23-2005, 07:21 AM
Oh thank you very much!!!!
I feel so pretty... :(

_ߥ_vil_
04-23-2005, 07:22 AM
A lot of them have horrible teeth, and weird shaped bodies, they have non-fat legs, but really fat bellies...it's strange.

Ok Tizz...that's enough :p

I don't have horrible teeth/weird shaped bodies/fat belly
Thank you very much!!!

Tizzalicious
04-23-2005, 07:23 AM
Ok Tizz...that's enough :p

I don't have horrible teeth/weird shaped bodies/fat belly
Thank you very much!!!

Haha, you're not one of them then :D

_ߥ_vil_
04-23-2005, 07:26 AM
Haha, you're not one of them then :D

I'm going to take that as a compliment. Thank-you. :D

voodoomagik
04-23-2005, 07:27 AM
ahh...don't say it anymore...anyway i had some friends from uk crashin at my place with their "beautiful girlfriends"..and it freaked me out!!!that was the first alarm signal....:D

Vicky
04-23-2005, 07:42 AM
mehee.. i have to admit, ive seen loads of ugly girls. however. ive seen just as many ugly girls from foreign countries, maybe even more.

"A lot of them have horrible teeth, and weird shaped bodies, they have non-fat legs, but really fat bellies...it's strange."

I've not seen anyone who fits that description. Not all of them together anyway. Though, i've never seen the last one at all (non fat legs & really fat bellies). I've seen some with a tiny waist & the hugest boobs ever, though. thats nasty. (like that person you showed me on ebay, haha).

Tizzalicious
04-23-2005, 07:44 AM
I've not seen anyone who fits that description. Not all of them together anyway. Though, i've never seen the last one at all (non fat legs & really fat bellies). I've seen some with a tiny waist & the hugest boobs ever, though. thats nasty. (like that person you showed me on ebay, haha).

There are LOADS of girls in England like that, trust me...you might not notice, cuz you live there, but a lot of non-English people agree with me on that one.

Noodles is gay
04-23-2005, 07:44 AM
what about those girls with 'sexy' written on their fat ass? And they have trousers which are too tight so their blubber hangs over their belt in rolls!

ewwwww...

*shudder*

average British girl:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/graphics/2005/01/22/nblame22.jpg

live_fast_gurl
04-23-2005, 07:47 AM
what about those girls with 'sexy' written on their fat ass? And they have trouser which are too tight so their blubber hangs over their belt in rolls!

ewwwww...

*shudder*

average British girl:

*drops fork*
thanks for that , i WAS trying to eat

Vicky
04-23-2005, 07:50 AM
There are LOADS of girls in England like that, trust me...you might not notice, cuz you live there, but a lot of non-English people agree with me on that one.

dunno, i know for a fact theres very few girls with fat bellies & tiny legs here, cuz.. i'd make fun of them if there was!

Tizzalicious
04-23-2005, 07:51 AM
dunno, i know for a fact theres very few girls with fat bellies & tiny legs here, cuz.. i'd make fun of them if there was!

Haha, I've seen loads!!!

Vicky
04-23-2005, 07:53 AM
Haha, I've seen loads!!!

i meant, in my town :p girls here are either huge or tiny, and usually in proportion.. the ones who arent, i make fun of! lol. i'm nice like that :p

Punky Dudess
04-23-2005, 07:53 AM
what about those girls with 'sexy' written on their fat ass? And they have trousers which are too tight so their blubber hangs over their belt in rolls!

ewwwww...

*shudder*

average British girl:

is NOT female however. its only Matt lucus! :)

Noodles is gay
04-23-2005, 07:55 AM
is NOT female however. its only Matt lucus! :)

Yes, i know - think about it! What does that tell you about the average British girl?! :p

Mannen som blev en gris
04-23-2005, 07:57 AM
Everyone says Sweden's full of good looking blondes, but that's not true......I've got this girl on my school.....ew.....she's discusting... :p. She looks like a barracuda. A really ugly one. Her teeth are twice as big as normal, so is her nose. I could post a picture of her, but I don't want to make myself throw up. Plus, she's uglier in reallife.

By the way, the girls in countries like Romania and Russia doesn't look that good either.... :p

Punky Dudess
04-23-2005, 07:59 AM
after careful consideration, i have reached the conclusion that, you're right, a selection of british girls do fit the repulsive image that matt lucus portrays. ;)

voodoomagik
04-23-2005, 08:00 AM
now see..here you are so wrong...romanian chicks rule.... :D :D :D everyone who comes here is impressed!!!!

Mannen som blev en gris
04-23-2005, 08:04 AM
now see..here you are so wrong...romanian chicks rule.... :D :D :D everyone who comes here is impressed!!!!
So is everyone who comes here...... :D

Noodles is gay
04-23-2005, 08:04 AM
after careful consideration, i have reached the conclusion that, you're right, a selection of british girls do fit the repulsive image that matt lucus portrays. ;)

I'm always right :cool:

http://www.20six.de/pub/Martinius/chav-bitch.jpg

is it a girl, or a boy...? (http://www.sr.bham.ac.uk/~jpfo/photos/chavstock/chav_017.jpg)

And my favourite:

http://www.sr.bham.ac.uk/~jpfo/photos/chavstock/chav_133.jpg

vicky Pollard the second.

voodoomagik
04-23-2005, 08:06 AM
:D :D :D..^^^^yummy

Mannen som blev en gris
04-23-2005, 08:06 AM
The first one's hot! And the link....it is a boy (I hope :o )

Jackish
04-23-2005, 08:24 AM
Calling english girls ugly is pretty silly. Theres amazing girls all over the planet you know. But England's "chav" culture is pretty bad.

JohnnyNemesis
04-23-2005, 08:27 AM
That's just a stereotype. I don't believe it either.

Besides, Vicky and NiG are super cute, so even on this BBS it doesn't follow.

I don't buy into any stereotypes.

Vera
04-23-2005, 08:47 AM
Sort of off-topic but anyway, I fucking hate it when bands come to a country and do an interview and praise the country's women. Fucking bullshit. So on their European tour, they seem to absolutely love Italian, French, Dutch, German, Swiss, Austrian, English, Danish, Swedish, Polish and Norwegian broads.

All so beautiful omg. Gah, give me a fucking break.

Jimbob2005
04-23-2005, 09:16 AM
hey..i'm not sayn it to piss anybody off or something...but tell me...don't you have the same opinion????
NO! There are some fine English chicks, believe me!

Punky Dudess
04-23-2005, 09:19 AM
too right! :D

Sunny
04-23-2005, 09:36 AM
well i can't generalize, but I've seen a lot of ugly British women.

Nothing compared to the amount of ugly German women though. In high school we'd have German exchange students come visit us. Dude. You have no idea. Plus they seemed to have a taste for humongous platforms and green/blue hair.

Not saying all German women are ugly, so don't go yelling at me for generalizing.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-23-2005, 11:30 AM
The favoured look of a lot of women in Britain is to have dyed blonde hair scraped back into a very tight bun, huge hooped earrings, excessive jewellry, and tracksuits, or very tiny skirts and tight tops. Which I personally find very, very unattractive. So, I agree that UK women of a certain type are unattractive.

Sunny
04-23-2005, 11:32 AM
sounds a little like girls from Queens to me. tight hair buns and huuuge earrings. *shiver*

Izie
04-23-2005, 11:34 AM
You don't know what's scary till you've seen the Serbian "sponzorusa" chicks. The name means they're looking for sponsors - dating only guys with money... They walk around half naked even in winter, always try to look trendy yet manage to look cheap, chew gum and can't form a complex sentence if their life depended on it *sigh*

We tend to call them "working girls", if you know what I mean. The sad thing is, they're not REALLY working girls.

Vicky
04-23-2005, 11:36 AM
The favoured look of a lot of women in Britain is to have dyed blonde hair scraped back into a very tight bun, huge hooped earrings, excessive jewellry, and tracksuits, or very tiny skirts and tight tops. Which I personally find very, very unattractive. So, I agree that UK women of a certain type are unattractive.

tops/trousers that say the wrongest things on them, like NiG said earlier.. ergh. Even worse when their fat backsides are falling out of the damn things

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-23-2005, 11:38 AM
I'm going to market trousers that say "Wide Load" on the ass. I think it'd be a hit.

Sunny
04-23-2005, 11:38 AM
Iz, I'm from Poland, and so, unfortunately, i know what you're talking about. long ugly nails, and bad dye jobs, foundation darker than skin tone (dark face white neck) or a horrible fake tan, dark lipliner with pale lipstick. And 2 inch long skirts. >_< And spandex. and cheap lace.

And boy are they stupid.

Izie
04-23-2005, 11:40 AM
Heh, the funniest thing is when *they* start saying that some girl is cheap/trashy/tacky. Aw, they actually think they have a brain *wipes a tear*

Oh yeah, my favourite characteristic: (usually black) thongs showing above their (usually white) pants. *shudder*

Sunny
04-23-2005, 11:41 AM
Hopefully you were talking to me Sunnies ;)

Heh, the funniest thing is when *they* start saying that some girl is cheap/trashy/tacky. Aw, they actually think they have a brain *wipes a tear*

Oh yeah, my favourite characteristic: (usually black) thongs showing above their (usually white) pants. *shudder*

hahahhaa i know, gross!

and their hair makes me want to die.

voodoomagik
04-23-2005, 11:42 AM
well..i believe that this horrible fashion has spread all around the world...everywhere you go you see girls dressed up like some cheap sluts,although they are not ...with agressive collors and stuff,with some weird looking boots and decollored jeans...but not only the girls.....you sometimes see guys wearing the tight wanna-be-cool-homo t-shirts and some other accesories if ya know what i mean,,...

Izie
04-23-2005, 11:44 AM
For Sunnies!

Yups, most of the time, because it's so thin and lately they've all been ironing it (dunno if that's how you say it in English too), and then it gets burned, but then they dye it on top of that, and damn, man! We have either blonde or black haired chicks there. It's a sad, sad thing.

Their nails scare me more than the hair though. The only good thing is that given the fact they're naked all the time, they'll prolly catch some bad infection or something and never procreate.

Sunny
04-23-2005, 11:47 AM
haha yes black or blonde! with roots! =/

sad thing is, my cousin is one of them now. Black hair. White highlights. ROOTS. Horrifying tan. She's quite wealthy, but still looking for a 30+ year old businessman to pamper her =/ I blame it on the fact that she moved to Warsaw.. which is.. like... the trash capital of the country.

and we're blood related! *tears hair out*

notoriousdoc
04-23-2005, 11:50 AM
you bastard, my gf's really pretty...

http://www.thespud.com/romance/images/crosseyed_woman.jpg

wliethof
04-23-2005, 11:50 AM
in my opinion this is not true. there are ugly english girls and pretty ones. just like in any country really.

Mannen som blev en gris
04-23-2005, 11:51 AM
You don't have a girlfriend........ :p :rolleyes:

Jimbob2005
04-23-2005, 11:52 AM
To be honest, natural look with a bit of make-up is better than slopping loads on - a lot of year 10 scallies at my school look horrible because of it. Eugh!

Izie
04-23-2005, 12:01 PM
haha yes black or blonde! with roots! =/

sad thing is, my cousin is one of them now. Black hair. White highlights. ROOTS. Horrifying tan. She's quite wealthy, but still looking for a 30+ year old businessman to pamper her =/ I blame it on the fact that she moved to Warsaw.. which is.. like... the trash capital of the country.

and we're blood related! *tears hair out*

Erm, I'll be nasty... My aunt is a bit better, because she's not the same egneration as these new chicks, but DAMN, she can be trashy! The fact she's blood-related to me freaks me out too, I just get so embarassed sometimes! ARGH!

I had friends who were quite wealthy and did it anyway. I don't think I'll ever get it.

RXP
04-23-2005, 12:05 PM
Ok before Betty posts it.

What a load of judgemental bull shit. You act like whores who look down upon an uglier whore. Women.

Sunny
04-23-2005, 12:06 PM
Iz - I don't get it either. People like that creep me out. There's something disgusting about hooking up with old guys cuz they buy you dinner and drive you around in nice cars and take you to clubs. ick.

Eccentric Sara
04-23-2005, 12:10 PM
I'm English and I'd say I'm average-looking,but not ugly! And I certainly don't fall into the chav category everyone is talking about! Ack. Going back to the topic of girls with thin legs and fat bellies,I actually have a friend like that!lol :D She is nice though,so I don't criticise her! It must be a genetic thing,as her mum has the same body shape as her! I haven't seen anybody else who looks like that though and I don't think there are that many ugly ppl in this country. I tend to walk around,look at ppl,and usually I think everyone is better looking than me. Kinda puts a downer on my day! :(

Sunny
04-23-2005, 12:11 PM
I wholeheartedly apologize for not being as tolerant, loving and non-judgemental as you, RXP.

Izie
04-23-2005, 12:14 PM
Iz - I don't get it either. People like that creep me out. There's something disgusting about hooking up with old guys cuz they buy you dinner and drive you around in nice cars and take you to clubs. ick.

Hah, icing on the cake - those guys in Serbia just HAVE to be mafia/politicians (all the same anyway). Ick. Ick ick.

Oh and I agree on the judgemental part *thumbs up*

Sunny
04-23-2005, 12:42 PM
In my cousin's circles, the most desired guys are businessmen. CEO's. Politicians, too. Married or not, doesn't matter.

The whole sponsor business is horrible. At the same time, it's hard to blame some of these women, considering that our countries of origin are, really, kinda poor at this point. Not sure how Serbia is doing, but Poland is pretty much hopeless, no jobs, etc. And the girls are young and (to some) attractive, and just want to have fun. And the businessmen look for young women to keep them entertained. =/
it's sad.

Izie
04-23-2005, 12:47 PM
Hah, we don't have proper CEO's yet, not enough local companies ;)

Serbia is probably doing worse than Poland (because I think we're doing worse than just about anyone). Whole generations have grown up not knowing for things better than "boys in the mob, girls be their sluts", in a way. It's actually a much deeper problem than just girls being slutty and dressing/looking like freak shows. I think the whole thing is, what you said - everything looks hopeless - no chances of doing anything the legitimate way (education, job...), so they at least try to get somewhere the only way they know how.

Quite scary, really.

HornyPope
04-23-2005, 12:52 PM
I'll agree that English girls are generally uglier than elsewhere i've been.

Heat
04-23-2005, 01:42 PM
like in every single country of the world there are some really hot chicks and also fat and ugly women

voodoomagik
04-23-2005, 04:31 PM
hm...maybe they are great in bed....but you need a pillow... ;)

offspringintenselyrock
04-23-2005, 04:36 PM
Wow...I want your picture! It's so great! I won't use it as my avater, I just want it on my computer! :)

Noodles is gay
04-23-2005, 05:00 PM
^^ you're on a turtle with 4 elephants on it's back? :D Wicked

*high five*

http://www.to.infn.it/~ugoccion/discworld.png

Jackish
04-23-2005, 05:07 PM
like in every single country of the world there are some really hot chicks and also fat and ugly women

He has hit it on the head.

But seriously hand on my heart consider very, very few people ugly.

I think literally anyone (to an extent) could brush up all pretty with lots of $$$$$$-ness and pampering. I mean normal people by the way.

the drunken kitten
04-23-2005, 05:21 PM
that is true about the money and all. i look nice now but who knows after a couple kids or a few years of marriage. but trust me america has it's share of ugly people. and more than our fair share of fat people.

offspringintenselyrock
04-23-2005, 06:09 PM
^^ you're on a turtle with 4 elephants on it's back? :D Wicked

*high five*

http://www.to.infn.it/~ugoccion/discworld.png
*high five* woah...where did you get that picture from? I've never seen it before.

Noodles is gay
04-23-2005, 06:25 PM
*high five* woah...where did you get that picture from? I've never seen it before.

YEAH! :D

really? Just type 'discworld' into google image search - or even character names!

http://www.ie.lspace.org/ftp-lspace/images/misc/discworld-postcard-2.jpg

Rincewind :cool: :

http://www.reit-online.de/rince1.jpg

offspringintenselyrock
04-23-2005, 06:30 PM
Oh yeah-I know discworld! I got my location from Tom-I don't know if he got it from there or not!

Linda
04-23-2005, 10:42 PM
UK chicks are kinda ugly

So are the guys.

SkunkIt
04-23-2005, 11:03 PM

The Spice Girls are pretty!

http://www.mediajonez.com/music/emma_bunton1.jpg
http://www.londoncallingmusic.com/images/geri%20halliwell.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/hip_hop_galleries/melbe.jpg

Panzerfaust92
04-23-2005, 11:40 PM
UK chicks are freaking hot, well some of them. But there's nothing like a good old-fashioned American girl

SkunkIt
04-23-2005, 11:50 PM
So are the guys.

Sid Vicious is cute!

http://www.boysofmylife.blogger.com.br/Sid%20Vicious_lanche.jpg

Linda
04-24-2005, 12:12 AM
Not in my opinion.

RXP
04-24-2005, 02:29 AM
So are the guys.

you of all people don't have the right to call others ugly. Oh my hypocracy.

Vicky
04-24-2005, 02:29 AM
YEAH! :D

really? Just type 'discworld' into google image search - or even character names!

http://www.ie.lspace.org/ftp-lspace/images/misc/discworld-postcard-2.jpg

Rincewind :cool: :

http://www.reit-online.de/rince1.jpg

rincewind is laaaaame!

voodoomagik
04-24-2005, 05:34 PM
yep...indeed

Skip91
04-24-2005, 08:33 PM
nah uk chiks are pretty good

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-24-2005, 08:34 PM
Trust me, a lot of them really aren't.

Skip91
04-24-2005, 08:55 PM
you get ugly chiks everywhere
but there's always the good ones too

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-24-2005, 08:58 PM
I live here, mate. The rate here is more in favour of not-so-attractive.

Isolated Fury
04-24-2005, 08:59 PM
Maybe there's something in the water. :rolleyes:

coke_a_holic
04-24-2005, 09:05 PM
Maybe there's something in the semen!

calichix
04-24-2005, 10:21 PM
ew ew ew ew I hate when chicks wear those ugly highwater pants with the two lines on them with those heinous athletic shoes. and those hideous fuzzy suits that say "baby phat" all over them with the ugly ugly hoopy earings and the drawn in eyebrows GUHROSS. son of a bitch that's ugly. I don't understand why way heinous chicks dress so offensively. dude, if I was a fat chick I'd totally be able to pull it off.

sunny- I totally dig your groove about the big buns and the hoopy earings. that's like every little chola girl here. and the brown lip liner. ugh killme.

Sunny
04-24-2005, 11:41 PM
baby phat makes me want to vomit. they make these puffy shiney satin-like jackets... *gags*

unfortunately for me, almost every woman on the bus that I have to take every day is a baby phat-wearing unholy bundle of hideousness. in white athletic shoes, why yes.

*claws own eyes out*

Punk_Conspiracy
04-25-2005, 04:19 AM
ain't noone watch the Bill? plenty of hotties in the Bill.

Jackish
04-25-2005, 04:44 AM
When in England/most of the world follow this simple rule.

One pretty amazing girl - 20 ugly chavettes for each one. At least.

Because it seems all over the country most/all teenage girls like too dress with to much make up, or stupid "trackie bottomz" and those fucking earrings dogs/each other could jump through!

Mentally_Challenged
04-25-2005, 01:38 PM
Well of course we're all ugly....Thats the consequences of constant Chav inbreeding for you! (Thats not to imply im the product of the scum of modern society....)

Thats the explanation for most of us though.
For some of us, it's just unfortunate.

:D

Jimbob2005
04-25-2005, 01:41 PM

Because it seems all over the country most/all teenage girls like too dress with to much make up, or stupid "trackie bottomz" and those fucking earrings dogs/each other could jump through!
Yes it is extremely depressing that not just girls, but boys degrade themselves with that pathetic sense of dress. Any fit or pretty girls at my school are NOT chavs.

I like sports shirts, but I wear jeans and I have a non-chav-like hairstyle. I don't need to dress up in a fucking tracksuit to look "cool", it's just pathetic.

In fact, the whole "looking cool" thing sucks - why can't people just be themselves? I am quite popular at my school in sixth form within my friends and those who hang about with my friends since they admire my bravery for my haircut, and the fact that I be myself and stand above the "cool" people.

Sorry, off topic again...

voodoomagik
04-25-2005, 01:56 PM
well..i believe that this horrible fashion has spread all around the world...everywhere you go you see girls dressed up like some cheap sluts,although they are not ...with agressive collors and stuff,with some weird looking boots and decollored jeans...but not only the girls.....you sometimes see guys wearing the tight wanna-be-cool-homo t-shirts and some other accesories if ya know what i mean,,...
again...i hate repeating myself!!!!

Nrk
04-25-2005, 02:32 PM
True. English girls aren't pretty. (well, mostly, there are exeptions :) and they know that themselves too =P)

_ߥ_vil_
04-25-2005, 02:35 PM

I'm an exception.

:D

JohnnyNemesis
04-25-2005, 02:41 PM
I hate doing things like this, but I've gotta say it:

This thread is kinda pathetic.