PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy of one

scotishabbit
04-23-2005, 11:29 PM
well, first of all i feel sorry for my english:p
What i am going to talk about is of The reasons why this cd can not be the worst album ever made by the offspring, im going to analize the songs.
Well the first song is come out swinging:
This song is a punk skater, this song goes very fast and goes perfect with the lyrics, it has kind of adrenalin, makes you want to go party; and this song has got the rhythm of some ixnay songs and is very known this song.
I think no one will think this song is bad.
then appears original prankster:
this one got the most original lyrics ever, the song goes perfect with the lyrics, the bass plays an important role here and that makes it punkest, but with its own rhythm, and hasnt got nothing to do with pop just with reagee and punk skater, a lot of people download this song.
Want you bad:
Well this song will appear in the greatets that one important point, is the most knwon song of this cd, and the lyrics are very special cuz even though is about love makes you feel what Dex felt while he was writting it, this song can never be on the worst album.
Million miles away:
well this song is one of the punkests of this album, has a rhythm that makes you jump and scream the entire song, The guitar got an important role in this one, cuz got a punkcore rhythm and an incredible solo, the lyrics are incredible.
Dammit, i changed again:
i think this song is the most similar to the offspring old stuf for example smash.
The lyrics are unic, offspring had never made beofre this kind of lyrics.
its obviously a punk song with a little bit of punk skate.
lving in chaos:
This song is one of the most punk pop songs of the album but that doesnt mean is the worst, The song makes you wanna go party and got very intensive lyrics, i can say that this song is not the best but rules!
Special delivery:
well this is not a great song but we cannot complain, The song got a lot of rhythms and is divided in several part(lets divide it)
1the intro: ts very slow and kinda punk
2nd part: One day I‘ll be meeting you for real
You‘ll feel bad like I feel...all this part is faster and more pop
3part: It‘ll blow you away – You‘re gonna fall for me
And the voices told me
To blow you away – You‘re gonna fall for me
very punk pop skater part and makes you wanna jump and scream.
4 part: Can‘t break from my sins
Cannot pray...the song is very calm but you know the chaos will start.
a very good song.
One fine day:
i think this one ts the best song of the album, if i have to compare this song i will compare it with staring at the sun both are very different but very similar, both start calm, and have parts which makes you wanna go party, then they are calm again, and then makes you wanna go party, even though both have very different lyrics, both amkes you feel fine.
a great song.
all along:
its kind of punk with a little of punk pop and grunge.
I think that if this song was in self titled no one would though this one was very pop, or bad or suck.
i am not saying this song rules but it isnt bad.
Denial, revisited:
the slowest song, wth an incredible begining, the guitar and all that things, it got one of the sadest lyrics and thats cool, makes you cry, and jump and scream at the same time.
excelent song
VULTURES:
nothing to say here the best song i think(of the album)the best begining the best way to start a chorus, the best chorus, a sad song, a punk slow song in a punk skater cd.
conspiracy of one:
very good lyrics even though the song isnt the best i cannot say anything but i can say that song makes you think a lot and thats nice.

THAT ARE THE REASONS WHY I THINK THIS IS NOT THE WORST CD BUT NOT THE BEST I JUST SEE T THIS WAY:
ignition
smash
self titled
conspiracy
ixnay
americana
splinter

scotishabbit
04-23-2005, 11:32 PM
ooo i wrote a lot :eek:

Homer
04-23-2005, 11:35 PM
hey, great view on the CD. I'm 100% with you.

Homer
04-23-2005, 11:53 PM
post to renew the thread

sgwt_greg
04-24-2005, 12:02 AM
I dont really think any Offspring CD was bad, but some coulda been better than others

Dexter_Kyle
04-24-2005, 12:13 AM
Hehe, great Seba, you put a lot of thought in that review. Very cool, I agree with you, some songs of the CD I can consider pop-punk, but is not a pop CD, well for me at least. It's got great songs, and of course, it's not the worse.
Good job :D

scotishabbit
04-24-2005, 12:15 AM
well thank you all

scotishabbit
04-24-2005, 12:33 AM
post to renew the thread
well okay:p

Homer
04-24-2005, 01:21 AM
well okay:p

meh. It was just to put it on top, so people would notice it. :p

Jimbob2005
04-24-2005, 03:52 AM
I dont really think any Offspring CD was bad, but some coulda been better than others
Yea, my views totally

Dexter_H
04-24-2005, 05:05 AM
The CD would have been good if not for a few songs like Original Prankster, Want You Bad etc.
Million Miles Away, Come Out Swinging, Dammit I changed again, One Fine Day, CO1, and Huck It are all excellent songs.

punk_riOt
04-24-2005, 05:25 AM
personally i love conspiracy of one, and i genuinely think it's one of their best. theres nothing wrong with the album, theyve mixed it up with great songs. i love denial revisited, 1 of my favourite songs from the guys.

the only thing i kinda didnt like was original prankster, which is found was shit like pretty fly. it kinda fucks up the whole thing..

scotishabbit
04-24-2005, 12:55 PM
personally i love conspiracy of one, and i genuinely think it's one of their best. theres nothing wrong with the album, theyve mixed it up with great songs. i love denial revisited, 1 of my favourite songs from the guys.

the only thing i kinda didnt like was original prankster, which is found was shit like pretty fly. it kinda fucks up the whole thing..
thats very true

gradeA
04-24-2005, 03:48 PM
well, first of all i feel sorry for my english:p
What i am going to talk about is of The reasons why this cd can not be the worst album ever made by the offspring, im going to analize the songs.
Well the first song is come out swinging:
This song is a punk skater, this song goes very fast and goes perfect with the lyrics, it has kind of adrenalin, makes you want to go party; and this song has got the rhythm of some ixnay songs and is very known this song.
I think no one will think this song is bad.
then appears original prankster:
this one got the most original lyrics ever, the song goes perfect with the lyrics, the bass plays an important role here and that makes it punkest, but with its own rhythm, and hasnt got nothing to do with pop just with reagee and punk skater, a lot of people download this song.
Want you bad:
Well this song will appear in the greatets that one important point, is the most knwon song of this cd, and the lyrics are very special cuz even though is about love makes you feel what Dex felt while he was writting it, this song can never be on the worst album.
Million miles away:
well this song is one of the punkests of this album, has a rhythm that makes you jump and scream the entire song, The guitar got an important role in this one, cuz got a punkcore rhythm and an incredible solo, the lyrics are incredible.
Dammit, i changed again:
i think this song is the most similar to the offspring old stuf for example smash.
The lyrics are unic, offspring had never made beofre this kind of lyrics.
its obviously a punk song with a little bit of punk skate.
lving in chaos:
This song is one of the most punk pop songs of the album but that doesnt mean is the worst, The song makes you wanna go party and got very intensive lyrics, i can say that this song is not the best but rules!
Special delivery:
well this is not a great song but we cannot complain, The song got a lot of rhythms and is divided in several part(lets divide it)
1the intro: ts very slow and kinda punk
2nd part: One day I‘ll be meeting you for real
You‘ll feel bad like I feel...all this part is faster and more pop
3part: It‘ll blow you away – You‘re gonna fall for me
And the voices told me
To blow you away – You‘re gonna fall for me
very punk pop skater part and makes you wanna jump and scream.
4 part: Can‘t break from my sins
Cannot pray...the song is very calm but you know the chaos will start.
a very good song.
One fine day:
i think this one ts the best song of the album, if i have to compare this song i will compare it with staring at the sun both are very different but very similar, both start calm, and have parts which makes you wanna go party, then they are calm again, and then makes you wanna go party, even though both have very different lyrics, both amkes you feel fine.
a great song.
all along:
its kind of punk with a little of punk pop and grunge.
I think that if this song was in self titled no one would though this one was very pop, or bad or suck.
i am not saying this song rules but it isnt bad.
Denial, revisited:
the slowest song, wth an incredible begining, the guitar and all that things, it got one of the sadest lyrics and thats cool, makes you cry, and jump and scream at the same time.
excelent song
VULTURES:
nothing to say here the best song i think(of the album)the best begining the best way to start a chorus, the best chorus, a sad song, a punk slow song in a punk skater cd.
conspiracy of one:
very good lyrics even though the song isnt the best i cannot say anything but i can say that song makes you think a lot and thats nice.

THAT ARE THE REASONS WHY I THINK THIS IS NOT THE WORST CD BUT NOT THE BEST I JUST SEE T THIS WAY:
ignition
smash
self titled
conspiracy
ixnay
americana
splinter
ever heard

of paragraphs

or indentations?

Die White Guy
04-24-2005, 03:55 PM
well. I was persuaded. Conspiracy of One is no longer my least favorite album. It's my 3rd to least favorite now.

Homer
04-24-2005, 03:56 PM
ever heard

of paragraphs

or indentations?

ever heard of Spanish?

Skate Rat 19
04-24-2005, 05:09 PM
I haven't listened to that cd in a long while.

scotishabbit
04-24-2005, 06:07 PM
ever heard of Spanish?
thank you:p

scotishabbit
04-25-2005, 09:43 AM
so what do you think

Mentally_Challenged
04-25-2005, 01:46 PM
:eek: I love the Ixnay album...i'm sure that should be close to the top of the list :D

Hey ho - Everyone's entitled to their own opinion...

ashtray_girl_1
04-25-2005, 01:54 PM
Wow! Good Work Man! I Like Co1 More Now, Infact, You Made Me Realise What A Good Record It Really Is!tnx :)

scotishabbit
04-27-2005, 01:54 PM
Wow! Good Work Man! I Like Co1 More Now, Infact, You Made Me Realise What A Good Record It Really Is!tnx :)
hahahaq thank you thats what i was trying to say :p