PDA

View Full Version : Offspring's political ideas

quietimeating
04-24-2005, 12:42 PM
are The Offspring anti-bush like Green Day is?

Mannen som blev en gris
04-24-2005, 12:46 PM
They were on Rock Against Bush so I hope so.... :D

gradeA
04-24-2005, 12:52 PM
^fuckin idiot

you idiots just hate bush because everyone else does.

Mannen som blev en gris
04-24-2005, 12:53 PM
When did I say I hate Bush??? :confused:

dain84
04-24-2005, 04:48 PM
you implied that you hate bush with the big smilie.As far as i know. Noodles is the only one who's really outspoken about politics.

Skate Rat 19
04-24-2005, 05:06 PM
I saw Fareignhieght 9-11 by Michael Moore, so I have a good reason to stand against Bush, the ENTIRE war on terrror was for oil. Did you know that we gave Osama about 4 months to escape so it'd be easier to get the oil fields, also, did you know that we gave Saudia Arabia about 4 trillion in US stocks for a first spot in line for oil? Bush didn't go to Iraq to get weapons, he did it to complete an oil line that needed to go through there. Did you know because of Bush the Kyoto comprimise will never exist and neither will the end of heavy pollution. The list goes on. And yes he was partly responsible for 9/11.

Rye
04-24-2005, 05:10 PM
Dexter is political too, but not as outspoken as Noodles.

plookahontis
04-24-2005, 06:53 PM
says something about the nation though, when even more people voted for him this time around... i love that i'm not a yank!

and as much as i enjoy michael moore and detest bush (one of the worst things to happen to humanity), i think that you have to have an open mind when watching/reading moore, his works are expositions, one side of an argument that doesn't always provide adequate justification of a point.

to paraphrase NOFX, it's great being a nice Australian!

Revolver-2005?
04-24-2005, 06:55 PM
everyone should be anti-bush but theyre too afraid or stupid to be

Hypodermic_89
04-25-2005, 07:49 AM
They were on Rock Against Bush so I hope so.... :D

The Offspring were on RAB with Baghdad, which was recorded BEFORE George w Bush was president so i donīt know..

dain84
04-25-2005, 08:14 AM
I saw Fareignhieght 9-11 by Michael Moore, so I have a good reason to stand against Bush, the ENTIRE war on terrror was for oil. Did you know that we gave Osama about 4 months to escape so it'd be easier to get the oil fields, also, did you know that we gave Saudia Arabia about 4 trillion in US stocks for a first spot in line for oil? Bush didn't go to Iraq to get weapons, he did it to complete an oil line that needed to go through there. Did you know because of Bush the Kyoto comprimise will never exist and neither will the end of heavy pollution. The list goes on. And yes he was partly responsible for 9/11.
you actually believe that shitty movie? Michael Moore is a filmmaker. I'm sure that somewhere in the credits it says in microscopic type that it's fake. Especially when bush was golfing. You're so fucking gullible, you stupid liberal.

0r4ng3
04-25-2005, 08:22 AM
you actually believe that shitty movie? Michael Moore is a filmmaker. I'm sure that somewhere in the credits it says in microscopic type that it's fake. Especially when bush was golfing. You're so fucking gullible, you stupid liberal.
Most of the movie is real, but Michael Moore also bent a lot of truths to his favor, which ruined his credibility
________
BLOWJOB DOWNLOAD (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/340/download/videos/1)

Dexter_italy
04-25-2005, 08:37 AM

Yes it's totally fake, the bombs in iraq are fake, all the dead citizens are fake, the torture in jails are fake........I really think your brain is the real fake
________
Yamaha rd500lc specifications (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Yamaha_RD500LC)

Mentally_Challenged
04-25-2005, 02:31 PM
Bollocks to politics.

Lets go dance in the streets in our underwear.