PDA

View Full Version : family guy and family guy quotes

satitania
04-25-2005, 11:16 AM
family guy rules so here's a thread devoted to it...im gonna start with a quote:

"there's only one thing to do, learn the language of the fleas, earn their trust then breed with their women...and in time, our differences will be forgotten" - Peter

RedSlayer
04-25-2005, 11:29 PM
That's not possible,gays are too clean,ever since thy came from france-Peter

0r4ng3
04-26-2005, 10:12 AM
"Aren't you two a little old to be drinking illegaly?"

Mannen som blev en gris
04-26-2005, 10:41 AM
"There's an evil monkey living in my closet." or "If you do this, will you promise to stop stealing our water?" I'm not sure if this was how it went, but...."We couldn't afford to buy anything, so we all just spat in a jar."

or the classic:
-Stewie, why don't you go play in the other room?
-Why don't you burn in hell?!

0r4ng3
04-26-2005, 10:44 AM
"Am I to entrust my life to a turtle, nature's D-student?" - Stewie

satitania
04-26-2005, 11:28 AM
"not now honey...men are talking" peter to lois
or
"if you're good i'll let you try on hats...i won't let you buy, but you can try them on" peter to lois
golden

Eccentric Sara
04-26-2005, 02:47 PM
The baby (don't know his name): (after being offered food) "I smell death on you."
:D
I only started watching it the other night! Tis so cool and clever! :D

sk8ter-hater
04-26-2005, 03:06 PM
"Look at me, I'm Pele."

0r4ng3
04-26-2005, 03:08 PM
"Hey, Im Peter Griffin, Chris Griffin's dad. Look what I can do!"

sk8ter-hater
04-26-2005, 03:10 PM
I forgot how it went: "If he's not coming in with me, then I guess I'm gonna have to go in alone."

satitania
04-26-2005, 03:11 PM
"I'm not drunk, I'm just exhausted because i've been drinking all night"

"I'm not drunk..I just have a speech impediment, and a stomach virus...and an inner ear infection"

how many times ive used those ha ha

sk8ter-hater
04-26-2005, 03:13 PM
"My dad says, 'Measure twice, cut once.'"
"My dad says, 'Stop jumping on the couch.'"

0r4ng3
04-26-2005, 03:14 PM
"Sir, you're not supposed to park your van on the diving board--oh wait it's just a fat kid"

sk8ter-hater
04-26-2005, 03:15 PM
"Here, have a cookie fat kid."
I saw that one.
"What's your fat-ass doing here."

leo3375
04-26-2005, 06:30 PM
Peter: "Wait! Brian, there's a message in my Alpha-Bits! It says, 'Ooooooooh…'"
Brian: "Peter, those are Cheerios."

Quagmire: "Hello? 911? Yeah, it's me again. Yeah, this time it's caught in the window."

Death: "Oh, baby, oh yeah, ohhh… Uhh… Sandy? Not again! I'm gonna be a virgin forever… or will I?"

Unnatural Disaster
04-26-2005, 06:38 PM
- "Whoa whoa, is this my bill or my phone number?!"
- "That's your phone number sir...."

StayInTheHouseCarl
04-26-2005, 06:39 PM
peter - a boats a boat, but a mystery box could be anything. it could even be a boat. you know how much we wanted one of those

peter- figures i get the only straight cop in rhode island

quagmire- in bed by eight, home by eleven. OH!
haha

coke_a_holic
04-26-2005, 06:41 PM
Ohhh... So many...

Lois: Peter, what did you promise me last night?
Peter: That I wouldn't drink at the stag party.
Lois: And what did you do?
Peter: Drank at the stag pa-... Whoa! I almost walked right into that one.

Peter: Holy crip, he's a crapple.

Stewie: Now listen here, Jolene. I've got an army to raise and I must get to Nicaragua. I require a window seat and an in-flight Happy Meal AND NO PICKLES. OH, GOD HELP YOU IF I FIND PICKLES.

Lois: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me.
Peter: Uh, what could me and you do together?
Lois: hehehehe
Peter: Lois. You've got a sick mind.
Lois: Peter, I'm talking about making love.
Peter: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money.

Quagmire: How old are you?
Girl: 16...
Quagmire: 18?!
Girl: ...Mom?
Quagmire: This keeps getting better and better! ALRIGHT!

There are many more...

coke_a_holic
04-26-2005, 06:54 PM
I'm0 too lazy to edit my first post. I almost forgot these:

[Walt Disney draws Minnie]
Minnie: Do I, do-do I have to? (sobbing)
Walt Disney: You wanna be a star, don't you? Then take it off!
(Minnie takes her dress off, still sobbing)
Walt Disney: Yeah. Yeah, yeah that's nice.

Peter: I've been watching television so much the shows are starting to run together.
Announcer: [For the show Homicide: Life on Sesame Street] This show contains adult content, and is brought to you by the letter H.
Bert: [Answering phone] Hello? Son of a bitch. I'm on my way.
[He gets out of bed and gets dressed]
Bert: Some poor bastard got his head blown off down at a place called Hooper's.
Ernie: Bert, I wish you wouldn't drink so much, Bert.
Bert: Well, Ernie, I wish you wouldn't eat cookies in the DAMN BED.
Ernie: Bert, you're yelling at me again, Bert.

Old Man: Hey, muscly arm, why the long face?
Chris: It's this girl. I can't talk to her. It's like girls are a different species or something.
Old Man: Who needs them? You like Popsicles?
Chris: Well, sure.
Old Man: Then you need to come on down to the cellar. I got a whole freezer full of Popsicles.
Chris: No, thanks. I gotta get going.
Old Man: Don't make me beg now.
Chris: You're funny. Bye.
Old Man: Get your fat ass back here.

(Quagmire sees a cheerleader tied up in the bathroom)
Quagmire: Dear diary: Jackpot.

0r4ng3
04-26-2005, 08:15 PM
peter - a boats a boat, but a mystery box could be anything. it could even be a boat. you know how much we wanted one of those
heh that used to be my signature

"Ha Ha, I'm turning you into poo!"

anyone notice that all 3 times i quoted were from the same episode?

sk8ter-hater
04-26-2005, 08:26 PM
Meg: I just want to kill myself. I'm gonna go upstairs and eat a whole bowl of peanuts.
(Lois and Peter stare in silence)
Meg: I'm allergic to peanuts.
(Peter and Lois keep staring)
Meg: You dont know anything about me. (runs upstairs)
Peter: Who was that guy?

Arcterus
04-26-2005, 08:26 PM
Peter --- If I'm a child then you know what that makes you? A pedophile! And I'll be damned if I'm married to a pervert.

satitania
04-26-2005, 08:27 PM
"Hey meg you 18 yet?"
"no"
"see ya"

0r4ng3
04-26-2005, 08:30 PM
"No one wants to be Peter Criss. Not even Peter Criss wants to be Peter Criss"

same episode:
"My wife did Kiss!"

sk8ter-hater
04-26-2005, 08:31 PM
Stewie: This isn't the first time my small stature has hindered my plans.
[flashback]
Auctioneer: Item 157... Global Domination. Enslave the human race. Do I have any bids?
Stewie: OOH. OOH. ME. ME.
Auctioneer: I'll take any bids. $1. Enslave the human race for $1?
Stewie: BEHIND THE FAT CHICK. OOH. OOH.

satitania
04-26-2005, 09:02 PM
"damn you ice cream...come to my mouth, how DARE you disobey me..you infanile...stupid....."

0r4ng3
04-26-2005, 09:13 PM
"damn you ice cream...come to my mouth, how DARE you disobey me..you infanile...stupid....."
THAT was the one i was tryin to remember for ages. i was all like "what did stewie call the ice cream?"

"If you cooked any worse...well, you wouldn't be a very good cook, now would you?"
(correct me if the quote is wrong)

satitania
04-26-2005, 09:20 PM
THAT was the one i was tryin to remember for ages. i was all like "what did stewie call the ice cream?"

"If you cooked any worse...well, you wouldn't be a very good cook, now would you?"
(correct me if the quote is wrong)

haha no i think you got it right, ive got them all on my comp, im such an addict....

then theres the one thats like, megs trying to get into college

"well i really wanted to go to (insert name of college here) but my mom said i might as well strap on boots and call my self a lesbian right now"
lois: ha..ha..meg eat your salad
meg: we arent having dinner
lois: then just be quiet

0r4ng3
04-26-2005, 09:26 PM
"someone must have told a joke, because your mother is in stitches!"
(Stewie, on Brian's stuffed mother)

satitania
04-26-2005, 09:36 PM
brian imitating stewie:
"im a pompous little anti-christ who will probably abandon my plans for world domination after i meet a rough trick named jim"

WebDudette
04-26-2005, 09:41 PM
"The life of the wife was ended by the knife"-Stewie

Rye
04-26-2005, 09:53 PM
All of you are forgetting the most classic ever.

"Does this look like a Q to you?"

Also...
"You must be this beautiful to riiide the Quagmire. OH!"

"Giggity giggity giggity. Oh!"

"Hand over the mind control device, or be destroyed!"

"Oooh, SOMEONE has a dirty diaper... oh god, why does THAT turn me on?!"

"Children, this is Timmy. He is the newest member of the club of forgotten children."

Stewie: "Feed me!"
Peter: "Not now, Stewie"
Stewie: "I said feed me!"
Peter: "Daddy had a rough night last night, Stewie"
Stewie: "Holdon while I go find something to STRIKE you with!"
Brian: "Gee, Peter, you look awful. What happened?"
Peter: "Last night.. in bed.. Lois was the MAN!"

"Wanna go make fun of the pregnant teenagers across the lake?"

GreenTerror
04-26-2005, 11:10 PM
"You sick little Moo Cow!!!"

satitania
04-27-2005, 06:35 AM
meg: "wow chris have you lost weight? I'm like wicked jealous"
chris: "thanks meg, i'm jealous of you rmoustache"

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 07:18 AM
-Brian "hola senour...aaa me llamo es Brian..aa nosotros..aaa"
-spanish guy "hey that was pretty good but when you said me llamo es brian you don't need the es just me llamo brian."
-Brian "oh you speak english?"
-spanish guy "no just that first speech and this one explaining it."
-Brian "Y-Your kidding right?"
-SG "que?"

-Stewie "I never knew biscuit as a dog, but i did know her as a table."

StayInTheHouseCarl
04-27-2005, 07:25 AM
meg: chris! you're hogging all the fans!
chris:well, you're hogging all the...UGLY!

meg: i dont want to stay in chris' room, it smells like old milk.
chris: well if i could find it, i could clean it up.

peter: oh i wasnt sleeping, a fly flew landed on my eye, and i was trying to suffocate it.

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 08:11 AM
-luke parry "Hey, if your gay that's cool but i'm not, and even if i was come on i'm luke parry i could get a much better gay guy than you."

-stewie "give me an H
-crowd "H"
-stewie "Alright good now there's a large hunting knife under each of your seats take it...woa steady down there....(the pyramid falls) cindy was right we need alot more practice."

-art guy(i forgot his name) "how can i say this without upsetting you...(pulls out a cat puppet) your dad is a pig."
-chris "aaa hahahaha kitty"

Mannen som blev en gris
04-27-2005, 08:28 AM
All of you are forgetting the most classic ever.

"Does this look like a Q to you?"
You forgot the "How bout now?". Also (from the same episode):
"Holy christ! Do you see what I see?!"
*Sees the KKK car behind them*
"We're being chased by ghosts!"

satitania
04-27-2005, 08:47 AM
meg: "mom! chris is hogging all the room!"
chris: "i cant help it, ive got these long dancers legs"

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 08:50 AM
southern boy "sssshhheee oooooot i hope her brother doesn't already have dibs on her."

(same episode)
little southern girl "my daughter would abbsoloutly love you"

Hypodermic_89
04-27-2005, 08:50 AM
"look where my hand is! It´s in a very naughty place!" - Stewie

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 08:51 AM
lois "Peter! don't wipe your nose on the couch."

satitania
04-27-2005, 08:54 AM
"SMOKE"

and:

southener: just pretend i'm a boy, you never had any trouble around me when you thought i was a boy
chris: thats true
southener: hey you wanna go down to the old bridge and make out?
chris: yes sir!

(might have some of the words wrong, meh :p)

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 08:57 AM
no your right.

this is a little off track but its from american dad which is made by seth mcfareland.

the dad "Hilary look out for the land mines" *boom* dad "oh see now what did i say jason you heard me what did i say" jason "you said look out for the land mines" dad " that's right i said look out for the land mines."

satitania
04-27-2005, 09:00 AM
no your right.

this is a little off track but its from american dad which is made by seth mcfareland.

the dad "Hilary look out for the land mines" *boom* dad "oh see now what did i say jason you heard me what did i say" jason "you said look out for the land mines" dad " that's right i said look out for the land mines."

i dont think that shows started playing yet where i'm from, due for may 1st i think, same with the new family guys, right after my last exam, what good timing ha.

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 09:08 AM
i dont think that shows started playing yet where i'm from, due for may 1st i think, same with the new family guys, right after my last exam, what good timing ha.

yeah it doesn't start till sunday i just got that off a preview/commercial thingy.

satitania
04-27-2005, 09:12 AM
yeah it doesn't start till sunday i just got that off a preview/commercial thingy.

i havent seen any previews what with my lovely antennae reception downtown, after my exam i get to go home where we have such channels...excellent.

i stalked your public profile, are you a sport bike rider or a cruiser rider?

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 09:14 AM
i havent seen any previews what with my lovely antennae reception downtown, after my exam i get to go home where we have such channels...excellent.

i stalked your public profile, are you a sport bike rider or a cruiser rider?

sports, i love to go fast.

satitania
04-27-2005, 09:16 AM
sports, i love to go fast.

Decent. I've only ever been a passenger, never thought I'd like it so much, always sort of judged the girls that got all crazy over them, but they really are fun. Riding a rocket. Thats pretty impressive to own a car and a sport bike, not cheap.

0r4ng3
04-27-2005, 09:18 AM
"Look, I've written profanity on the wall!"
(written on the wall is "Poppycock")

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 09:19 AM
Decent. I've only ever been a passenger, never thought I'd like it so much, always sort of judged the girls that got all crazy over them, but they really are fun. Riding a rocket. Thats pretty impressive to own a car and a sport bike, not cheap.

nooooooo very, very, very, expensive, but i can manage with my job and the occasional loan from my parents. The good thing is though i can do most repairs myself so i can save some money (some) still broke though :( no extra money *cries* :(

satitania
04-27-2005, 09:19 AM
"CHRIS! that's a terrible word....pussywillow..."

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 09:20 AM
clouds "we attack at dawn.... i'm serious this time."
other cloud "yeah yeah okay"

satitania
04-27-2005, 09:21 AM
nooooooo very, very, very, expensive, but i can manage with my job and the occasional loan from my parents. The good thing is though i can do most repairs myself so i can save some money (some) still broke though :( no extra money *cries* :(

when youre into vehicles im sure youve always just got your head just above water financially, not to mention insurance and all that....insurance on a sport bike...wow :p

i could only afford a really old car which died now, but insurance on a 20 year old jetta for a girl is like peanuts haha

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 09:22 AM
peter "hey aren't you richard simmons....and aren't you richard simmons's friend richard simmons."

satitania
04-27-2005, 09:24 AM
"hey is your refrigerator running? Cause if it is, it probably runs like you...very homosexually"

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 09:25 AM
when youre into vehicles im sure youve always just got your head just above water financially, not to mention insurance and all that....insurance on a sport bike...wow :p

i could only afford a really old car which died now, but insurance on a 20 year old jetta for a girl is like peanuts haha

yeah but i always wanted an rx-7 so i got one of those and then my father got me into sports bikes then i had to get a suzuki hayabusa. so now i'm like drowning in insurance and what not even though they are both older models. i'm gonna have to sell one eventually too much money.

Hypodermic_89
04-27-2005, 09:26 AM
this one´s my absolute favorite:

"But dad i don´t think we should be in this race hahaa The mock 5 is not ready hahaa! Very well, hahaa but you know i´m not really your father hahaa!
ohh!!"

burning-the-high-life
"we have the technology we can rebuild him, but i don't want to spend alot of money"

"hey look at that i beat my lugie."

satitania
yeah but i always wanted an rx-7 so i got one of those and then my father got me into sports bikes then i had to get a suzuki hayabusa. so now i'm like drowning in insurance and what not even though they are both older models. i'm gonna have to sell one eventually too much money.

keep in mind i dont follow brands that well...but the hayabusa does sound familiar, isnt that like...the fastest sport bike there is???? thats what i was told anyways, my cousin wanted to get one for awhile.

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 09:40 AM
keep in mind i dont follow brands that well...but the hayabusa does sound familiar, isnt that like...the fastest sport bike there is???? thats what i was told anyways, my cousin wanted to get one for awhile.

oh my bad i'm just used to talking about it with my buds. but yeah the hayabusa is the fastest production sport bike. the mazda rx-7 mine is an older model so it doesn't look this good but you get it.http://216.117.199.231/RX7/Mazda-RX7-007.jpg

satitania
04-27-2005, 09:47 AM
oh my bad i'm just used to talking about it with my buds. but yeah the hayabusa is the fastest production sport bike. the mazda rx-7 mine is an older model so it doesn't look this good but you get it.http://216.117.199.231/RX7/Mazda-RX7-007.jpg

geez-us...how many banks have you had to rob? :P

it would have been really bad for my cousin to have gotten that bike, he's already insane on them as it is, it would have killed him.

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 09:47 AM
"tony robins hungry" *eats peter* tony robins

"ah hah and i have it all on tape see *plays tape of radio show*...i-i'm making radio shows for fun every one does it every one i know any ways...shut up!!" stewie

satitania
04-27-2005, 09:49 AM
lois: i care about the size of your penis about as much as you care about the size of my breasts
peter: OH GOD nooooooooooooo!

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 09:50 AM
geez-us...how many banks have you had to rob? :P

it would have been really bad for my cousin to have gotten that bike, he's already insane on them as it is, it would have killed him.

just 2 banks lol :D yeah i crashed my hayabusa the first day i got it...well not crashed but i flipped it. I twisted the throttle too much and it wheelied and flipped so now its kinda scratched but still fun to ride :D my rx-7 is an older one so it was cheaper and i got it from a friend of my dad's so he gave me a deal on it so it wasn't too bad (still expensive though)

satitania
04-27-2005, 09:53 AM
just 2 banks lol :D yeah i crashed my hayabusa the first day i got it...well not crashed but i flipped it. I twisted the throttle too much and it wheelied and flipped so now its kinda scratched but still fun to ride :D my rx-7 is an older one so it was cheaper and i got it from a friend of my dad's so he gave me a deal on it so it wasn't too bad (still expensive though)

my cousin once had to make an unexpected turn that he knew he couldnt make so he just jumped the bike into a corn field :P
he also likes to do handstands on the seat while riding, he doesnt even tell us the really crazy stuff he does.

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 09:54 AM
lois: i care about the size of your penis about as much as you care about the size of my breasts
peter: OH GOD nooooooooooooo!

i love that one!!!!!

stewie "hit me"
brian "what why"
s "i here this tooth fairy gives you money for teeth now hit me"
b "okay"
s "wait wait stop"
b "..."
s "what are you doing why did you stop"
b "well you flinched"
s "well of course i flinched you were about to hit me...okay go ahead...wait wait. i'm sorry i know i'm being difficult *brian smacks him and backs out of the room slowly*

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 09:57 AM
my cousin once had to make an unexpected turn that he knew he couldnt make so he just jumped the bike into a corn field :P
he also likes to do handstands on the seat while riding, he doesnt even tell us the really crazy stuff he does.

wow i couldn't do that and i don't want to even try. i tried surfing my bike once (incase you don't know its standing on your bike and riding it like a surfboard or skateboard.) i didn't go over too well it fell into the grass so it didn't get scratched or anything, but i scraped up the lower right of my body from my hip to my ankle.

satitania
04-27-2005, 09:58 AM
wow i couldn't do that and i don't want to even try. i tried surfing my bike once (incase you don't know its standing on your bike and riding it like a surfboard or skateboard.) i didn't go over too well it fell into the grass so it didn't get scratched or anything, but i scraped up the lower right of my body from my hip to my ankle.

its best not to imitate my cousin, he's just been really lucky, granted all of his craziness has made him a really good rider now, but the majority of people dont have that kind of luck to make it out alive as far as he has.

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 10:00 AM
i tried the surfing thing and that was it for me. i do wheelies and that's it.

0r4ng3
04-27-2005, 10:02 AM
you guys lost me. are we still talkin about family guy quotes?

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 10:03 AM
you guys lost me. are we still talkin about family guy quotes?

yeah we go back and forth talking bout stuff and quotes.

satitania
04-27-2005, 10:04 AM
i tried the surfing thing and that was it for me. i do wheelies and that's it.

either way, youre still riding a bloody rocket :p

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 10:04 AM
peter "you don't remeber what its like to be my age"
lois "how can i i'm 2 years younger than you"

satitania
04-27-2005, 10:05 AM
back to family guy then...

*robbery heard on the police radio*
"is it just me or is rap just getting lazier?"

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 10:05 AM
either way, youre still riding a bloody rocket :p

yeah but its still a little too cold here to ride it so i'm sad.. :(

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 10:07 AM
peter "i want us to have one of those father son moments when the music goes la-la-la"

stewie "aaa what helo...*burns himself* aaaaa goddamn it to a puss spewing bloodgut in hell"

satitania
04-27-2005, 10:11 AM
"pheobe was my true love, that is until i met you lois...youre my silver medal."

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 10:12 AM
lois "my advice to the young girls is to just make yourself available you never know how will grow up to be famous."

satitania
04-27-2005, 10:19 AM
"the safety word is banana"

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 10:20 AM
stewie "uhh your not coming out of the closet are you... why does every one always come out to me?"

Mannen som blev en gris
04-27-2005, 10:58 AM
"You! Get me the New York Times! You two! Fight to death!"

satitania
04-27-2005, 10:59 AM
"wouldnt it be marvelous if i turned out to be a homosexual?"

Mannen som blev en gris
04-27-2005, 11:09 AM
"The power of christ compels(sp?) you! The power of christ compels you!"

satitania
04-27-2005, 06:08 PM
peter: "i know how we can get noticed, let's get naked and run around on the field"
Lois:"peter i am NOT taking my shirt off"
*peter lifts up her shirt to the crowd*
peter: "there, now they're old news"

satitania
04-27-2005, 07:01 PM
"you know if i raised my voice and yelled like that i could make it seem like you were the bad guy too"

0r4ng3
04-27-2005, 07:02 PM
"go away, fat man"

suicide_samurai
04-27-2005, 07:12 PM
Chris: "You should invent the frisbee... that's an awesome toy."
Meg: "They've already invented the frisbee"
Chirs: "Oh yeah? Then how come I've never heard of it?"

Chris: "The government's here! RUN E.T. RUN!"

0r4ng3
04-27-2005, 07:51 PM
"Oh god, we didn't do it, did we?!"
- Stewie, waking up next to an ugly baby

satitania
04-28-2005, 06:50 AM
"i dont like running, the sound of my thighs scraping hurts my ears"

StayInTheHouseCarl
04-28-2005, 07:45 AM
stewie: cut my egg!
servant: it is cut sir
stewie: cut my milk!
servant: i cant sir, its liquid.
stewie: imbecile! freeze the milk, then cut it.

burning-the-high-life
04-28-2005, 08:29 AM
peter "you may have killed her when you stuffed that $20 bill down her throght (spelling???), you may have killed her when you hit her with that stool, but i'll tell you what didn't kill her...smoking."

valet "but this space comes with your own company suck up"
suck up "good morning mr. griffin its a beautiful day"
peter "its a little cloudy"
su "its absolutly cloudy one of the worst days i've seen, good news about the yankees"
peter "i hate the yankees"
su "pack of cheaters they are, i love your tie"
peter "i hate this tie"
su "its awful its guady its gotta go"
peter "and i hate myself"
su "i hate you too you make me sick you fat sack of crap"
peter "but i'm the president"
su "the best there is"
peter "but you just said you hated me"
su "not you the ...love hate...tie cloudy....yankees *head explodes*"

satitania
04-28-2005, 09:13 AM
lois: meg, put your bib on
meg: i dont want to
lois (through gritted teeth): meg, it's very cold in here...i think you should put your bib on...
peter: she means your nipples are showing

satitania
04-28-2005, 03:03 PM
peter: it doesnt matter if your parents dont like mr
lois: thats right, because all that matters is i love you
peter: no because your ancestors were nothing but a bunch of pimps and whores

burning-the-high-life
04-28-2005, 03:07 PM
peter "yeah and chris could be anus"
brian "you mean enis"
peter "what did i say"
brian "anus"
peter "hahahahahahahahahaha"

Lars
04-28-2005, 03:12 PM
Peter: Everybody I've got bad news. We've been cancelled.
Lois: Oh no Peter how could they do that?
Peter: Well unfortunately Lois, There's just no more room on the schedule. We've just gotta accept the fact that Fox has to make room for terrific shows like Dark Angel, Titus, Undeclared, Action, That 80's Show, Wonderfalls, Fast Lane, Andy Richter Control the Universe, Skin, Girls Club, Breaking Up, The Pits, Firefly, Get Real, Freaky Links, Wanda at Large, Costello, The Lone Gunmen, A Minute with Stan Hooper, Normal Ohio, Pasadena, Harsh Realm, Keen Eddy, The Street, American Embessey, Cedric the Entertainer, The Tick, Louie and Greg the Bunny.
Lois: Is there no hope?
Peter: Well I suppose if all those shows go down the tubes we might have a shot.

burning-the-high-life
04-28-2005, 03:20 PM
chris "you mean she plays the piano"
peter "no no the other when she...........yes chris she plays the piano"

satitania
04-28-2005, 03:22 PM
"the wrong keys are electrified"

burning-the-high-life
04-28-2005, 03:23 PM
kid "i don't want to play the piano"
stewie "would you like to try the owbow" (i don't know how to spell it)

0r4ng3
04-28-2005, 04:37 PM
Lois - "Peter hurry up, you're gonna be late for the big meet"
Peter - "Haha you said big meat"
Lois - "Haha yes I did, I almost missed that one"

satitania
04-28-2005, 06:50 PM
"BOOO lois. YAAAAYYYY beer!"

Isolated Fury
04-28-2005, 08:46 PM
"Hey Lois...diarrhea"

Isolated Fury
04-28-2005, 08:48 PM
"Me likey bouncy. Me likey bouncy. Me likey bouncy."

Mr. Noodles
04-28-2005, 08:50 PM
"I have a present in my daiper, and it isn't a toaster." - Stewey.

satitania
04-28-2005, 08:52 PM
"it isnt so much that i want to...kill lois...it's just i don't want her...alive...anymore"

Isolated Fury
04-28-2005, 08:53 PM
"Well Lois, at least one of us is in the mile high club."

satitania
04-28-2005, 08:58 PM
lois: we werent doing what you think we were doing!
peter: i was

satitania
04-29-2005, 08:18 AM
"go on shake me, shake me like a british nanny!"

JCwes2005
04-29-2005, 07:06 PM
Go here (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0182576/quotes), they have tons of quotes.

0r4ng3
05-21-2005, 07:38 PM
This was probably already posted (but not in orange font!):

"How dare you defy me, you infantile...stupid."
-Stewie, to ice cream

0r4ng3
05-21-2005, 07:40 PM
as if there aren't enough of these threads, you HAD to bring one back for your retatrded quote nobody will read.
I was waiting for someone to prove this was a bad idea...

0r4ng3
07-25-2005, 09:44 PM
*bump*

Joe - Hey Lois, take your jacket off!
Everyone in the bar - Jacket off! Jacket off! Jacket off!

This one took me a while to get...

Drummerguy123
07-25-2005, 11:16 PM
"Dear diary, today I kissed a boy, but the funny this is, i kinda liked it..."

-Chris Griffin

0r4ng3
07-26-2005, 09:58 AM
"Peter, are you eating those suppositories?"
(sarcastically)"No, I'm shoving them up my ass -- of course I'm eating them!"