PDA

View Full Version : can't repeat

Dexter_italy
04-25-2005, 03:36 PM
Well guys.....the new song is done.....now we just have to wait to listen to it.......but now I think that the tracklist of the GH that is going around the net is true (the one with 14 songs I mean).....still hope for more songs. Do you think the song will be a pretty fly style song or something cooler?
________
Tube Fucking (http://www.fucktube.com/)

panzor41
04-25-2005, 03:50 PM
I think it may be like "Cant get my head around you" or something that revolves around a nice beat.....anyways i think its gonna kik ass.

JohnnyNemesis
04-25-2005, 04:15 PM
I always like the element of surprise that comes from a new song, so I won't be listening to Can't Repeat until the CD comes out. I did the same thing with the recent albums and never regret it! :D

I can't wait.

CommonRider
04-25-2005, 04:52 PM
Im excited, I think itll be more CGMHAY style but maybe Hit That-ish too, I dont think PFFAWG or OP style but its just a compelte guess really. Also, I think that tracklisting is fake because the news post said the FIRST single from the GH CD will be Cant Repeat, so if there is another single itd have to be a new song too.

Homer
04-25-2005, 04:55 PM
I don't think that they'll be putting songs like Pretty Fly on there....

I don't know
04-25-2005, 05:38 PM
I can't wait to listen to can't repeat, I have no idea of what to expect, heeheheheh, I wanna listen to it :D

Jack the Tripper
04-25-2005, 05:39 PM
I just figured out now that Can't Repeat is the name of the song :eek:
I thought it meant that no one could repeat the title

Jack the Tripper
04-25-2005, 05:41 PM
I don't think that they'll be putting songs like Pretty Fly on there....
why the fuck not? It was a fucking huge hit and it's the reason Offspring has its newer fans, like me

AlphaDrake
04-25-2005, 06:24 PM
These (you) are the fans they dont want, you're just not discriminated because the offspring doesn't have enough fans

Unnatural Disaster
04-25-2005, 07:01 PM
Can't Repeat is such an unusual title... I think the song will be very interesting.

Italia311
04-25-2005, 09:12 PM
Maybe it means they cant repeat their success?

0r4ng3
04-25-2005, 09:15 PM
it's probably gonna sound like one of their punker songs. in my head, it sounds very much like "all along"
________
Herbalaire Review (http://herbalairevaporizer.com/)

Camilamazed
04-25-2005, 09:30 PM
I always like the element of surprise that comes from a new song, so I won't be listening to Can't Repeat until the CD comes out. I did the same thing with the recent albums and never regret it! :D

I can't wait.

I'm doing exactly the same. I'll wait till June 28th hehehe

Zee
04-25-2005, 11:20 PM
They must make a video for it before Warped Tour, it could be released one-two week before the actual album.

I have a feeling it's a fast, catchy song. They will play it at Warped for sure, so I think it'll not be another Hit That. Fast, energetic, typical Offspring song. Maybe close to The Kids Aren't Alright. But hey, I'm just guessing here.

It's an important single if you think pure album sales.

scream
04-25-2005, 11:49 PM
im worried about how the song will be received. the offspring's singles lately haven't been getting as much airtime as they deserve and i just hope that this song "hits the spot".

CommonRider
04-26-2005, 12:03 AM
im worried about how the song will be received. the offspring's singles lately haven't been getting as much airtime as they deserve and i just hope that this song "hits the spot".

True but Hit That did top the modern rock charts, thats not bad

and CGMHAY got to about 6, not terrible

ixnay04
04-26-2005, 08:30 AM
i hope its more than 3 minutes