PDA

View Full Version : Touched My Weiner

The Goth Guy
04-25-2005, 11:01 PM
Ok im kinda copying SkunkIt but I just have to see this.Put a band name and add "Touched My Weiner".

Pink Floyd Touched My Weiner
Offspring touched My Weiner
Anthrax touched my Weiner
Slayer touched My weiner

SkunkIt
04-25-2005, 11:03 PM
I have no weiner! :D

The Offspring touched my weiner
Guttermouth touched my weiner
The F-ups touched my weiner
The Unseen touched my weiner
The Ramones touched my weiner
CKY touched my weiner

The Goth Guy
04-25-2005, 11:05 PM
Then put touched my pussy.OK IF YOUR A DUDE PUT WEINER IF YOUR A CHICK PUT PUSSY OR I DUNNO...FLOWER

SkunkIt
04-25-2005, 11:06 PM
lol! :D How about, "touched my tits?"

Endymion
04-25-2005, 11:08 PM
Then put touched my pussy.OK IF YOUR A DUDE PUT WEINER IF YOUR A CHICK PUT PUSSY OR I DUNNO...FLOWER

http://www.csulb.edu/%7Erjames/goth.jpg

The Goth Guy
04-25-2005, 11:08 PM
Um..ok or "licked my tits"

foxy
04-26-2005, 01:37 AM
cristina agulera sucked my wiener

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-26-2005, 10:45 AM
Get laid.

That is all.

0r4ng3
04-26-2005, 10:46 AM
this is stupid

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-26-2005, 10:47 AM
By the by, do you realise that "weiner" is a small sausage? Yknow, just saying.

The Goth Guy
04-26-2005, 04:09 PM
Ok....Anthrax touched my pole

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-26-2005, 04:10 PM
Yes kids, it's that time again!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/TheUnholyNightbringer/Retard.jpg

wheelchairman
04-26-2005, 04:21 PM
You make the perfect Linkin Park fan, UHNB.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-26-2005, 04:22 PM
How do you mean?

JohnnyNemesis
04-26-2005, 04:35 PM
http://www.csulb.edu/%7Erjames/goth.jpg

*wipes tear* Ahh, that never gets old...

ninth
04-26-2005, 04:37 PM
Ok im kinda copying SkunkIt but I just have to see this.Put a band name and add "Touched My Weiner".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/penguinFITES/killyoself.jpg

The Goth Guy
04-26-2005, 05:21 PM
Shut the fuck up all of you,I tried to change something that UHNB brought to my attention but i say one fuckin thing and "oh hes stupid" "you suck" ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! Im tired of being called a retard and a loser I lived through it as a kid having a fucked up angry man as a dad that didnt know the difference between a belt and his fist,SO WILL YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT UP IM FUCKIN TIRED OF EVERYBODIES SHIT!!!!!!!!

JohnnyNemesis
04-26-2005, 05:24 PM
^Dude, that post is totally fitting into a stereotype. Cut it out.

And my father was just as bad, maybe worse, so trust me, I can relate. But using those childhood experiences as leverage in this petty BBS battle does no one any good, and won't get you any sympathy either. I sincerely hope you come to terms with those issues, but please, don't go there.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-26-2005, 05:25 PM
Shut the fuck up all of you,I tried to change something that UHNB brought to my attention but i say one fuckin thing and "oh hes stupid" "you suck" ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! Im tired of being called a retard and a loser I lived through it as a kid having a fucked up angry man as a dad that didnt know the difference between a belt and his fist,SO WILL YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT UP IM FUCKIN TIRED OF EVERYBODIES SHIT!!!!!!!!

You know where the Close Window button is.

The Goth Guy
04-26-2005, 05:29 PM
Stereotypes are a lie buncha fuckin bullshit everybody is the same,think there HOT STUFF,THE BIG FUCKIN SHIT,I got news for you your nothing and if you ever think that you will be something NEAR the way you think you are you should be killed in the most brutal way known to mankind,and dont even bullshit to me about that I said something about stereotypes matter fact if I hear that word again Im ignoring you.Btw Endymion I ignored Im tired of your ways you no life peice of shit go get laid let your balls drop.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-26-2005, 05:32 PM
Whoa hoa! So all stereotypes are shit, are they? Well let us direct ourselves to one of your previous posts..

Black people give black people a bad name cause every fuckin one of em thinks their the Donald Trump of everybody,got news for ya buddy your just a regular guy that acts as though he can fight 1,000 people and kill everyone but in a real fight you get your ass whooped within the first 5 seconds,I mean DAMN would you just shut the fuck up about your "bling-bling" and guns im tired of your "thug" bullshit.

You're a fucking moron.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/TheUnholyNightbringer/Retard.jpg

JohnnyNemesis
04-26-2005, 05:33 PM
Stereotypes are a lie buncha fuckin bullshit everybody is the same,think there HOT STUFF,THE BIG FUCKIN SHIT,I got news for you your nothing and if you ever think that you will be something NEAR the way you think you are you should be killed in the most brutal way known to mankind,and dont even bullshit to me about that I said something about stereotypes matter fact if I hear that word again Im ignoring you.Btw Endymion I ignored Im tired of your ways you no life peice of shit go get laid let your balls drop.

I have no idea what you just said or what you meant by it, so I'll just kindly point you to my previous post, where you can read my edit and what I added to it.

If you choose to respond, breathe first, calm down, and type coherently.

Oh, and TUNB just showed you that you are a complete and utter hypocrite.

As such:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/TheUnholyNightbringer/Johnny.jpg

satitania
04-26-2005, 05:35 PM
you guys get a hard on or something picking on people? you dont even give him the time of day. just chill.

Tired_Of_You
04-26-2005, 05:36 PM
He was a retard the day he registered. He's still stupid. Read his posts, you'll see.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-26-2005, 05:37 PM
I am always perfectly nice to people that give me a reason to. He has yet to give me a reason. As such..

Camilamazed
04-26-2005, 05:38 PM
What is a weiner????? :confused:

JohnnyNemesis
No one's picking on him, satitania, at least not anymore. I offered him genuine support concerning his father, and he flipped out. Then he has the nerve to misinterpret my post (because he didn't understand that I too hate all stereotypes) and flip out in a hypocritical manner after what he's said about blacks in the past.

The Goth Guy
Life isnt even worth it anymore,Im done,I guess life just isnt my thing be better dead.

satitania
04-26-2005, 05:40 PM
fair enough, i havent read much of his. Doesnt change the fact though that you dont really argue with him fairly..or with anyone for that matter.

but...its also just a message board, who cares.

JohnnyNemesis
04-26-2005, 05:40 PM
Life isnt even worth it anymore,Im done,I guess life just isnt my thing be better dead.

Orrrr maybe you're just too sensitive.

Your life is just as valuable as the next person's life, but the way you choose to look at things is what's iffy.

Doesnt change the fact though that you dont really argue with him fairly..or with anyone for that matter.

Define arguing with him fairly, and also tell me how you know I don't argue with "anyone" fairly, considering you've only been around for a very short period of time.

satitania
04-26-2005, 05:42 PM
Orrrr maybe you're just too sensitive.

Your life is just as valuable as the next person's life, but the way you choose to look at things is what's iffy.

Define arguing with him fairly, and also tell me how you know I don't argue with "anyone" fairly, considering you've only been around for a very short period of time.

see..now that's well said

satitania
04-26-2005, 05:43 PM
and ive been around longer than this, i just only actually joined/registered so i can post recently is all.

it isnt just you, but a lot of people's arguments are pretty weak because of a lot of misinterpretation, but thats what happens in written arguments, im just pointing it out.

ninth
04-26-2005, 09:02 PM
Im tired of being called a retard and a loser I lived through it as a kid having a fucked up angry man as a dad that didnt know the difference between a belt and his fist,SO WILL YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT UP IM FUCKIN TIRED OF EVERYBODIES SHIT!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/penguinFITES/gctyfuch.jpg

Rye
04-26-2005, 10:00 PM
This thread made my night. Thanks, everybody!

GreenTerror
04-26-2005, 10:57 PM
Your mother touched my weiner....

Dumb bitch coulden't just go buy her own. She got herpes all over it so I had to throw it away and get another one. And you know what? They were out of ketchup the second time I went. I got the last of it the first time!