PDA

View Full Version : What Recording Contract R They With?

Telekinesis
04-26-2005, 12:06 AM
Hi! I have to do this thing for school and I need to know what recording contract the boys are signed up with. Since they've changed so much it's hard to keep track of :) are they still with Columbia? well I have more questions but I'll post them later on in the thread. If you help me I'll put you in my bibliography!

panzor41
04-26-2005, 03:32 AM
Yes. I'm assuming.

Dr.Faustus
04-26-2005, 03:33 AM
Unless they changed overnight, yes, they're still with Columbia.

Telekinesis
04-26-2005, 03:42 AM
Thank You! I don't have Splinter so I couldn't check and I couldn't be stuffed checking the net so thanks guys! Also do you know any intresting facts about Greg,Ron and Atom? please post them if you know any, thank you!

Hyper nova
04-26-2005, 09:05 AM
Thank You! I don't have Splinter so I couldn't check

Err 1 Question. WHY dont you have it if you are making (by the sounds of it) a Fan Site or something ????:confused: :confused:

Err and yes still on columbia.

oh and they have only change twice one from Nemisis to Epitaph then to Colombia.

If you eat roast beef twice in a life time one would hardly say that that person eats roast beef a lot no it would be a freak occurrence.

0r4ng3
04-26-2005, 09:07 AM
If you eat roast beef twice in a life time one would hardly say that that person eats roast beef a lot no it would be a freak occurrence.
Your analogy confuses me...

edit: analogy's a word, right? did i spell it correctly?

notoriousdoc
04-26-2005, 09:09 AM
Hi! I have to do this thing for school and I need to know what recording contract the boys are signed up with. Since they've changed so much it's hard to keep track of :) are they still with Columbia? well I have more questions but I'll post them later on in the thread. If you help me I'll put you in my bibliography!

the truth is they're with 3:
epitaph
columbia
nitro
WORD!

0r4ng3
04-26-2005, 09:10 AM
they've been with 3 or they're on 3? anyways, you forgot nemesis records

Telekinesis
04-26-2005, 11:13 PM
Err 1 Question. WHY dont you have it if you are making (by the sounds of it) a Fan Site or something ????:confused: :confused:

Err and yes still on columbia.

oh and they have only change twice one from Nemisis to Epitaph then to Colombia.

I'm not making a fansite I am doing a project for school (yes I'm a teen!) and it's on the criteria sheet.I haven't got Splinter coz I don't make my own money yet and I feel wrong pushing my parents to buy me stuff, also I think my dad's getting pissed off at my obsession with The Offspring. He's like "don't you like any other music?" He He He! But yeah anyway I need help. Thanks for the help on the recording contract now I am gonna make another thread on Special Delivery, COMING SOON TO YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN!

Kitten
04-28-2005, 05:56 AM
Self Titled - Nemesis Records, Nitro Records, Epitaph Records
Ignition - Epitaph
Smash - Epitaph
Ixnay on the Hombre - Columbia
Americana - Columbia
Conspiracy of One - Columbia
Splinter - Columbia

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

0r4ng3
04-28-2005, 05:58 AM
the list is pretty much right, except self titled had nothing to do with epitaph records.

Kitten
04-28-2005, 06:02 AM
the list is pretty much right, except self titled had nothing to do with epitaph records.

My copy has Epitaph Records on the disk. I think they used it for distribution, then changed over to purely Nitro.

0r4ng3
04-28-2005, 06:05 AM
really? i should check my cd again..

Kitten
04-28-2005, 06:07 AM
When I get the latest of the upgrades done on my PC I will scan them. The upgrades have nothing to do with why I wont scan them now, it's just that I don't have my scanner hooked up at the moment and wont till the weekend.

Kitten
04-28-2005, 06:11 AM
Better yet, here is the catalog of Epitaph (http://www.epitaph.com/bands/index.php?id=153)