PDA

View Full Version : REFLECTED - Kick ass ear shattering punk music from Hungary

GregG
04-26-2005, 08:08 AM
Hi all!

Check this shit out!
Reflected - Our City (reflected.eightball.hu/oc.mp3)

and check out our website:
REFLECTED (http://reflected.eightball.hu)

And here's a snowboard video I made about my first season, with our song "Fairylike Voices":
My first season (http://reflected.eightball.hu/snowboard.wmv)

Peace!

Chainsaw
04-26-2005, 09:34 AM
hehe there was a guy at our school from Hungary today.

I've heard your older stuff too, i liked it a lot but this song is the best i've heard from you guys.

GregG
04-27-2005, 11:55 AM
Thanx Chainsaw!I'm very glad about your reply!
Please guys, if you checked it out, please reply me, i'm really curious what people in other countries think about our music. In Hungary, no one gives a fuck about punk rock :(

Chainsaw
04-28-2005, 09:45 AM
In Hungary, no one gives a fuck about punk rock :(

Really? That's sad...

Hypodermic_89
04-28-2005, 10:09 AM
No offense GregG but HUngary seems to suck

Hypodermic_89
04-28-2005, 10:13 AM
alright.. Im sorry. your music rocks! :D

GregG
05-07-2005, 02:22 AM
Well, yes, Hungarian punk scene sucks, that's why we hope to find a foreign record label.We'll record our first album this summer containing 12 songs of us.

Hypodermic_89
05-07-2005, 02:55 AM
Well, yes, Hungarian punk scene sucks, that's why we hope to find a foreign record label.We'll record our first album this summer containing 12 songs of us.

i'm gonna fucking buy that shit :D

tle_punk
05-07-2005, 06:27 AM
Hey your music is not bad at all! Would definitely like a copy of your album, good luck with it.

mrconeman
05-07-2005, 06:58 AM
Thats a great song, you guys are good

killboypwrheadjx
05-09-2005, 04:42 PM
hey...not bad. if what you say is true and you can't get any fans where you're at...i think you would be able to get at least a decent local following here in the states. keep it up.

GregG
05-16-2005, 11:37 AM
Hehe!

I made a crappy video about my first snowboard season, with our song "Fairylike Voices"! Check it out! ;)
My First Season (http://reflected.eightball.hu/snowboard.wmv)

Hypodermic_89
05-16-2005, 12:12 PM
hey GregG could you please write down the lyrics to "Our City"? :D pleeeeeeease :D

GregG
05-16-2005, 12:29 PM
My accent is so shitty, that you can't understand the words, or you just like the song so much? ;)

of course, here it is:

Welcome to the middle of nowhere,
Better go somewhere else,any place but here,
Not even near I say,there's something wrong my friend,
Starvation, Unemployment,

Welcome to our city!

Woo our city
woo our city
woo such a lovely place,
but not a single smiling face

get away, get away right now...

Hypodermic_89
05-16-2005, 12:35 PM
My accent is so shitty, that you can't understand the words, or you just like the song so much? ;)

of course, here it is:

Welcome to the middle of nowhere,
Better go somewhere else,any place but here,
Not even near I say,there's something wrong my friend,
Starvation, Unemployment,

Welcome to our city!

Woo our city
woo our city
woo such a lovely place,
but not a single smiling face

get away, get away right now...

haha i fucking love the song!!! :D

Seiraryu
05-18-2005, 02:41 AM
Heeeeeeeeeeeey, ya'll ain't half bad. I really like this. It's got spunk. My suggestion would be to try to get into a label like Fat Wreck Chords. They have great bands, and they're great themselves. Since there doesn't seem to be any information on how to get signed, if you want I'll ask my friend who works there and see if he can find something out.

You can also try Pink and Black Records (contact information found here (http://www.pinkandblack.com/cgi-bin/frame.cgi?page=aboutus) ).

Anyway, I'll look into the FWC thing for you guys.

~ Manu.

Rehynn
05-18-2005, 03:22 AM

~ Manu.

Oh my God, Man! Thanks for the compliments!

Fat Wreck is, like, "the" label!!!! I can't tell you how grateful we would be if you could help us contact them!

We're recording our debut this summer, and have been checking out labels for quite a while. Fat Wreck is a sort of a "forget it, they'd never be interested in us" label, and it would be awesome to get in touch with them.

Thanks again, in advance!

-Zsolti (Reflected drummer)

Hypodermic_89
05-18-2005, 04:18 AM
Heeeeeeeeeeeey, ya'll ain't half bad. I really like this. It's got spunk. My suggestion would be to try to get into a label like Fat Wreck Chords. They have great bands, and they're great themselves. Since there doesn't seem to be any information on how to get signed, if you want I'll ask my friend who works there and see if he can find something out.

You can also try Pink and Black Records (contact information found here (http://www.pinkandblack.com/cgi-bin/frame.cgi?page=aboutus) ).

~ Manu.

SpunK??????????

GregG
05-18-2005, 07:06 AM
Hola amigo!

Yeah, thanx for the compliments, and it'd be really cool if we could get signed to FWC.It's the label of our dreams!:) It's very very nice, that you ask your friend there, we'd be so grateful if you could help us to fulfill our biggest dream!!! (We'd even write a "thank you Seiraryu" song:)

You can contact us on reflected@vipmail.hu

Thank you very very much! :)

Greg (Reflected singer/guitarist)

Seiraryu
05-18-2005, 12:18 PM
Well, 's not like I can promise y'all anything, but I will ask around.

And yes, spunk. I'm old fashioned.

~ Manu.

GregG
05-18-2005, 12:44 PM
Ok, we won't take anything guaraneed, but we're waiting for your/your friend's feedback.And once again:Thank you!!!

Rehynn
05-20-2005, 03:19 AM
Um... I think Greg meant "we don't take anything for granted". :D

GregG
05-29-2005, 12:59 PM
Hi!

Any news about your friend at FWC?

thx

Greg