PDA

View Full Version : Police Cover as Single

Hyper nova
04-26-2005, 11:15 AM
Since the Website says that there will be a police cover (i never listen to the external shit rumour track lists, Official all the way). And since Can't Repeat is said to be the "FIRST" NEW Single for the GH does this mean that the Police Cover being the only other "New" song (so far) that we know of it will be the second single.

Your thoughts.

Typos prehaps, another song ??

Dexter_Kyle
04-26-2005, 11:17 AM
Where does it say that will be a The Police cover ?

0r4ng3
04-26-2005, 11:19 AM
Early on, Dexter said somewhere that they were working on a Police cover...not sure if it's still happening, though

notoriousdoc
04-26-2005, 11:19 AM
Where does it say that will be a The Police cover ?

because they're good and dexter likes them

Hyper nova
04-26-2005, 11:21 AM
It's said from the start that they would do a police cover.

Has this changed??

Dexter_Kyle
04-26-2005, 11:22 AM
because they're good and dexter likes them

That's not what I asked...
I meant, where does it say that there will be a Police cover...?
I already knew that they were doing it, I knew it long ago, but with those Tracklists floating around there, I'm just buying the stuff I read on the main page...but, I hope that the GH will feature Can't Repeat plus another song and the Police Cover...OMG I'm so excited ! :D

Hyper nova
04-26-2005, 11:25 AM
That's not what I asked...
I meant, where does it say that there will be a Police cover...?
I already knew that they were doing it, I knew it long ago, but with those Tracklists floating around there, I'm just buying the stuff I read on the main page...but, I hope that the GH will feature Can't Repeat plus another song and the Police Cover...OMG I'm so excited ! :D

Look at the news archives

oh and "Can't repeat" is now officially on the track list By the looks of it/

Zee
04-26-2005, 11:26 AM
I don't think so. It's not even 100% sure if it'll be on the album like orange said, it was said last christmas that they might do a Police cover, who even knows if Dexter was joking.

That would be something if it'd include more new songs that Can't Repeat.

Dexter_Kyle
04-26-2005, 11:31 AM
Look at the news archives

oh and "Can't repeat" is now officially on the track list By the looks of it/

The news only talk about "Can't Repeat"...it does not say anything about the cover. It's true, Dexter said it a really long time ago, I hope he wasn't joking, but since he hasn't mentioned anything about it, they probably won't do it.
But...there is more info to come soon, plus, there were going to be new surprises and besides a lot of bands and artists always features covers in their GH albums...so.

Piedude
04-26-2005, 12:34 PM
Dexters been talking about Police covers since Splinter was in production, dont be posotive that it'll be included on this. I would however like this Dirty Magic video that people are talking about on the DVD and that Dexter mentioned in an email reply to one of the members here (Hunt it down) to be released as a proper TV Video as well, it could do sales wonders in my opinion.

Camilamazed
04-26-2005, 12:36 PM
It's said from the start that they would do a police cover.

Has this changed??
I don't think so. I read about the Police Cover somewhere in this website too. I was really looking forward on which The Police song They would record :D

Dexter_Kyle
04-26-2005, 12:44 PM
I don't think so. I read about the Police Cover somewhere in this website too. I was really looking forward on which The Police song They would record :D

:D Hey Cammy! I read it on OffspringOnline.com , months ago!
And I don't know if Dirty Magic should be released as a video...is such an awesome song!

Camilamazed
04-26-2005, 12:47 PM
:D Hey Cammy! I read it on OffspringOnline.com , months ago!
And I don't know if Dirty Magic should be released as a video...is such an awesome song!
Hi There hehe

Well, Now I see I'm not alone hehe.If you read that it means they've mentioned something about it. I'd love if Dirty magic unplugged was also included ins this new release.... :D

Dexter_Kyle
04-26-2005, 12:53 PM
They are putting the acoustic version of Dirty Magic I believe on the GH, they said it a long time ago too. I just hope they don't release it as a video!

Amelia
04-26-2005, 01:05 PM
I know for sure that a cover of a "police" song was done. If it is going to be included on the album or released that I do not know.

0r4ng3
04-26-2005, 01:13 PM
I'm starting to think the acoustic version of Dirty Magic is the second single from Greatest Hits