PDA

View Full Version : european tour

Trippy
04-26-2005, 01:34 PM
do you think the offspring will be touring in europe in autumn? i might be there in the autumn so im hoping for it.

nameless
04-26-2005, 02:12 PM
possible but i doubt it! probably gonna be early next year!

bergkampje
04-27-2005, 04:21 AM
Can you please come to Norway!!????
It's a long time ago since you where here!
Please! come to Oslo!

BuddyHolly
04-27-2005, 04:29 AM
They will never come to Europe again!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Trippy
04-27-2005, 05:58 AM
They will never come to Europe again!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

stop that fucking childish replys to every single post in this tour section. i only asked opinions of what do you guys think will they make it to europe. and i don't even find it bad if people ask whether they will come to their country or not, it's natural. i don't think even the offspring mind that, i think they're glad to have fans who really wants to see them live. so stop being oh-so tough and childish.

bergkampje
04-27-2005, 09:30 AM
stop that fucking childish replys to every single post in this tour section. i only asked opinions of what do you guys think will they make it to europe. and i don't even find it bad if people ask whether they will come to their country or not, it's natural. i don't think even the offspring mind that, i think they're glad to have fans who really wants to see them live. so stop being oh-so tough and childish.

Yes, you're right man! Maybe people don't like Europe or Norway. But I live there, and I love Offspring. Therefore I want theme to come over here.
Simple. Still hoping..

BuddyHolly
04-27-2005, 11:08 AM
I live in Europe too, and I also want them to come to Europe (The Netherlands) but if they are comming it will be anounced on their website and until then no one is able to say anything about it... so these topics are really useless.