PDA

View Full Version : Has Bella come back yet?

Linda
11-02-2004, 04:57 PM
????????????

Eccentric Sara
11-02-2004, 09:58 PM
Bella as in Joy/BBD? No,I haven't seen her on here,if that's who you mean.

Mota Boy
11-02-2004, 10:16 PM
I also haven't seen her online for months. I assume that she's very busy or that she ended up getting a real life, like Nicole.

BREAK
11-02-2004, 10:19 PM
She was pretty cool, but I hope she doesn't come back anytime soon. Because then Joey would come back too, & I never liked that greasy rat fuck at all.

Not Ozymandias
11-02-2004, 10:20 PM
He's already here.

She posted a couple pics to the BBS pic site a few days ago. I assumed that meant she'd return.

Eccentric Sara
11-02-2004, 10:21 PM
Don't remember a Joey,but then, I am shit with names.Was that his user name?!!!!!

Faded Soul
11-02-2004, 10:31 PM
Don't remember a Joey,but then, I am shit with names.Was that his user name?!!!!!

his name was arak0r...I think it still is.

Eccentric Sara
11-02-2004, 10:35 PM
Still don't remember him!Oh well,thanks anyway.:)

Faded Soul
11-02-2004, 10:36 PM
well...he's had many alias'...RAP SUCKS, Vlad the Crow (I think that was it, I know it had crow in it lol) Admiral Ara...what else? lol

Vera
11-02-2004, 10:37 PM
I've sent her an e-mail or two.. No idea where she's been. If anyone has her phone #, they should probably check she's alive. Just in case.

Izie
11-02-2004, 11:26 PM
I figure she's alive and well, given the pics... Someone should prolly ask Micha (TiggerArmy) about her, they used to be quite close. And Tizz should know something too, they mailed as far as I remembered.

The only problem is, I can't catch him online much. He got a life too.

Tizzalicious
11-03-2004, 12:11 AM
I told her the BBS is back, but her internet is dead, she's on MSN sometimes (not at home?) but didn't sign up yet I think...

Not Ozymandias
11-04-2004, 03:08 PM
http://www.cheesepie.net/images/BUMP.gif

JoY
11-04-2004, 04:40 PM
my goodness, I can't believe you remembered me! & not only that... an entire topic - so heart-warming ;p

believe it or not, I've missed this place. for a little while, but still. funny, how easily you feel at ease again with old habbits. Tizz was right; my internet *has* been pretty much dead & overall it's a giant China-sized pain in the butt, but I guess it's working fine now, so I shouldn't be bitching.

dun know about Joey. I have no idea what his intentions are, when it comes to this place, if he wants to come back, or anything.

Ozy, I've missed you. when will we have hot sex again??

eye_pennies
11-04-2004, 04:45 PM
Hullo Bella :)

Linda
11-04-2004, 04:47 PM
Welcome back, Miss Bella!

I know you didn't miss me, but.............

welcome back anyway.

Mota Boy
11-04-2004, 07:10 PM
http://www.cheesepie.net/images/BUMP.gif

Y'know NOzy, I am continuously surprised that, out of everyone on this board, you are the person who most makes use of these types of images.

JoY
11-05-2004, 05:10 AM
hi Linda.=)
I've wondered how you were doing... it's not like I've missed so many individuals, I guess it was more the board as a whole, just to chat away, that I've missed.

thanks for making this topic. it's just... nice. *grins*

eye_pennies.... oh fucking goodness, I still remember you better with the screen name you had ages ago. what was it again?? this issue repeatedly occured on the old board too. *points&laughs at self* oh dude, I suck so muchies, because I know you kick so much ass.

JoY
11-05-2004, 07:27 AM
well...he's had many alias'...RAP SUCKS, Vlad the Crow (I think that was it, I know it had crow in it lol) Admiral Ara...what else? lol
JoeyH.
& it's not like he's my handbag, that I carry & smuggle into every place I go. he has his own will & stuff.

Mota - we should reeeeally talk some time soon again.
Break - I actually thought you hated my white ass. I think I've told you that before, though. glad to see you don't.=)

Just_One
11-05-2004, 03:36 PM
hello mrs.different mobile number :(

i tryed to call u a bunch a times....but somehow some weird woman talking dutch would appear :S

maartje told me to send u an e-mail but as u remember im not very good with those :s

anyways.....hope u are ok :)

*hugs* ive missed u :( ;) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

JoY
11-05-2004, 04:56 PM
PEDRO! *hugs* I've missed you too. I've got so much to tell you & there's so much I want to hear. I don't know which mobile number you've got, but I'll make sure soon, that it'll be the right one.=)

Chris
11-05-2004, 06:30 PM
howdy *waves*