PDA

View Full Version : cant repeat, mission from god

jesusofsuburbia3
04-26-2005, 06:29 PM
mission from god is in the new punk o rama due out 6/7 on Epitaph

cant repeat is on the greatest hits due out ??? on what label? possibly working with epitaph again, or columbia to comile the Hits?

i say go to NITRO

coke_a_holic
04-26-2005, 07:16 PM
I'm guessing it's gonna be off of Columbia Records. Although, it might be Nitro... I really don't know. I just strongly doubt it would be on Epitaph.

0r4ng3
04-26-2005, 07:59 PM
your probably right

hey, you signature is that riff from Come Out and Play!

Kitten
04-26-2005, 09:11 PM
Why cant 'We Don't Have Sex Anymore' be on the new album? That would be great as a song.

Gordie
04-26-2005, 10:49 PM
Why cant 'We Don't Have Sex Anymore' be on the new album? That would be great as a song.

what song is that??

jesusofsuburbia3
04-26-2005, 11:37 PM
i think i remember it being a working title for a song on splinter that never got put out or something

Kitten
04-27-2005, 02:29 AM
I thought the rumours of that song surfaced around Americana time, someone in the band mentioned them practising that song, but no has ever heard it.

Dexter_italy
04-27-2005, 02:49 AM
I don't really understand why people want the band to come back to epitaph and how they can only hope it happens. Epitaph wanted to sell'em to the best offer when they had the smash succsess, but the band wanted to stay, in the end Dexter and co. decided to move to sony\columbia that's all. I think they won't sign to epitaph never again or even for Nitro, dexter always says he made it for unnoticed bands, and not for million-copy\selling bands.
________
WATCH XXX MOVIES (http://www.fucktube.com/)

4eh
04-27-2005, 05:16 AM
no Nitro for only reason - it's a label for US only. for example, you buy CDs for nearly 16$, in Russia it's about 3-5$, cause Columbia translate it for russian economy, and it's ok, but Nitro wouldn't do it, so i would have to buy it in the USA for 16$ and pay for transporting

jerkec
04-27-2005, 05:21 AM
I think it will be Columbia. They have made there sucses in the past with them.

BuddyHolly
04-27-2005, 05:22 AM
no Nitro for only reason - it's a label for US only. for example, you buy CDs for nearly 16$, in Russia it's about 3-5$, cause Columbia translate it for russian economy, and it's ok, but Nitro wouldn't do it, so i would have to buy it in the USA for 16$ and pay for transporting

wrong, I can buy records wich are released by Nitro here in The Netherlands... (I've got Deep Thoughts, Punkzilla, Five by Don't Look Down and a couple of promos because I'm a member of a streetteam)

Swill
04-27-2005, 05:28 AM
Gotta be columbia.................the greatest hits will be advertised well id say...........................columbia will be able to give it the attention and scope that the album deserves............
________
DATING ADVICE DICUSSION (http://www.love-help.org/dating-advice/)

0r4ng3
04-27-2005, 06:47 AM
Gotta be columbia.................the greatest hits will be advertised well id say...........................columbia will be able to give it the attention and scope that the album deserves............
That's true, after Splinter had all that publicity...