PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want to die? 2!!!

GreenTerror
04-26-2005, 11:34 PM
This is like the other one, but better. Just make a list of people who you would like to be dead, either on this forum, or in your life. Here's the fun part: If you want to, tell if you want to kill them, or if you just want them to die. Even MORE fun part: Tell how you want them to die. Use your imagination.
Hee hee hee...
My Civics teacher: I just want him to die. Get exploded or something, I dont' hate him enough to give him the joy of being killed by me.
That stupid fucking Melissa chick: She really needs to die, I hate the shit out of her.No one even likes her. I'd stab her in the face with a porcupine multiple times until she bleeds to death.
My P.E. teacher: Again, he isn't hated enough by me for me to kill him in some unique and creatively gruesome way. But he sould get hit in the head with a rock or something.
My art Teacher: Yeah, I hate that bitch. I'd stab her eyes out with paintbrushes and shove oil pastelles up her nose. Then, I'd stick a pair of scissors out of each side of her head.
The principle and vice principle at my school: (This should be fun) I'd throw 15 ninja stars at each of their stupid wrinkley heads. Then, I'd burn the school down with them inside.
That one stupid ugly chick that was going out with that really hot dude: Hmmm... What the hell, I'll kill her too. I'd kick her in the face for a while, then I'd throw sharp darts at her head, then, I'd stab her in the leg with a pen. Then, I'd marry that really hot dude, and we'd make lots of babies!
That's all, I hope you all enjoyed that. Now it's your turn. I feel alot better, and you probably will too! Yay! Violence is yummy! :D

Jebus
04-26-2005, 11:38 PM
you .

GreenTerror
04-26-2005, 11:40 PM
That's not very nice. :( I'm going to go cry like an emo kid now.

JohnnyNemesis
04-26-2005, 11:53 PM
I'm going to go cry like an emo kid now.

"going to" cry like an emo kid? going to? Wasn't that exactly what you were doing in this thread's first post?

GreenTerror
04-27-2005, 12:06 AM
No, I was mentally killing people.

Rye
04-27-2005, 01:35 AM
This isn't 'Who Do You Want To Die 2' ... it's more like, 'Who Do You Want To Die 327'.

The originality is gone. It has been gone. You failed. You failed of making a copy of a failing copy of a thread that failed in the first place (with many other failing copies in there, as well). Congratulations! :)

JoY
04-27-2005, 05:01 AM
this is simply embarrassing.

foxy
04-27-2005, 07:35 AM
im so happy theseres been 6 posts and nbody wants me to die not even JN

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 07:40 AM
i'm actually going to be nice and just follow the topic

tripboy-i'll kill that dick myself i'll shoot him in the knees with a 12 guage. let him bleed for a while string him up by his balls and use my sword to cut off his head and let all the blood and whatnot drain out his neck.

there are some chicks that piss me off but i was raised right and i wouldn't hurt them.

foxy
04-27-2005, 07:41 AM
i'm actually going to be nice and just follow the topic

tripboy-i'll kill that dick myself i'll shoot him in the knees with a 12 guage. let him bleed for a while string him up by his balls and use my sword to cut off his head and let all the blood and whatnot drain out his neck.

there are some chicks that piss me off but i was raised right and i wouldn't hurt them.

trip boy is cool

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 07:44 AM
trip boy is cool

yeah but there is like 3 of them i'm talking about the one with the av of the dude with the pink mohawk. with no space in his name (TripBoy) that one

foxy
04-27-2005, 07:45 AM
you mean the original

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 07:46 AM
you mean the original

i guess (ten characters)

JoY
04-27-2005, 07:49 AM
he's the original & you don't even know him.

it's ridiculous to wish anyone dead, let alone someone you really, REALLY don't know.

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 07:50 AM
he's the original & you don't even know him.

it's ridiculous to wish anyone dead, let alone someone you really, REALLY don't know.

he doesn't even know me, so its okay for him to encourage me to kill myself and insult me. thats some fuzzy logic.

Faust
04-27-2005, 07:51 AM
everyone that has murdered a humanbeing, should be killed.
excluding situations where one is defending him/herself or his/her homecountry or someone else who`s being attacked.
I don`t give a fuck if someone is drunken or insane, when that person takes someone`s life, he/she should face the capital punishment.

Jackish
04-27-2005, 07:56 AM
excluding situations where one is defending him/herself or his/her homecountry or someone else who`s being attacked.
I don`t give a fuck if someone is drunken or insane, when that person takes someone`s life, he/she should face the capital punishment.

Ian watkins in your picture.

JoY
04-27-2005, 07:57 AM
he doesn't even know me, so its okay for him to encourage me to kill myself and insult me. thats some fuzzy logic.
that's exactly why I said you don't know him. you don't understand HIS logic.

& I never said it's okay for anyone to wish another person dead. I said it's ridiculous to wish anyone dead. meaning for everyone. learn to read, low-life.

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 08:00 AM
that's exactly why I said you don't know him. you don't understand HIS logic.

& I never said it's okay for anyone to wish another person dead. I said it's ridiculous to wish anyone dead. meaning for everyone. learn to read, low-life.

low-life.......wow that's really the best your going to come up with isn't it. I like how you just condem (spelling?) me when he does the same thing. i'm done with you go away.

JoY
04-27-2005, 08:05 AM
you do realise you'd be just as bad for taking another person's life?
some people are so incredibly dumb, it seriously makes my head hurt.

everyone has family, people who care about them, no matter for what reason. by ending a murderer's life, he's not punished. his life is simply just over, which actually takes every chance away from anyone to punish him. by ending his life, you punish whoever cared for him. not the killer.

on top, you don't know anything about the killer. again; it's ridiculous to wish anyone dead, especially if you don't know the person. you don't know his/her struggle, his/her background, his/her intentions, his/her chances in this world, you don't know a goddam thing. & you clearly don't know the content of insanity, or how to spell "drunk" for that matter. enough said.

JohnnyNemesis
04-27-2005, 08:11 AM

What if TripBoy was a chick? Then what?

im so happy theseres been 6 posts and nbody wants me to die not even JN

Just because I find you annoying doesn't mean I'd want you to really die.

JoY
04-27-2005, 08:11 AM
low-life.......wow that's really the best your going to come up with isn't it. I like how you just condem (spelling?) me when he does the same thing. i'm done with you go away.
you're done with me? what have you done then?

I didn't condemn you as in wishing you dead. there truly is an incredible difference. I just said it's extremely ridiculous to wish anyone dead. (again. yes, I repeat things if I have to) if you don't see the difference, then I guess the word fits you even better, than I thought it would.

low-life, the best I can come up with? oh sweety, it's clear you don't know me. I don't like throwing curses & words at anyone. I hardly even ever do. but if I'd really want to, I could go on & on & on & on. I'm quite a creative little bunny.

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 08:12 AM
What if TripBoy was a chick? Then what?

ooooo that's tuff johnny......................................wow i would be ohhh soooooo tempted but i don't think i would.

JohnnyNemesis
04-27-2005, 08:12 AM
I enjoy creative little rabbits.

Its clear that burning-the-high-life doesn't know anyone here too well. If he did, he'd no better than to let TripBoy get under his skin.

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 08:14 AM
you're done with me? what have you done then?

I didn't condemn you as in wishing you dead. there truly is an incredible difference. I just said it's extremely ridiculous to wish anyone dead. (again. yes, I repeat things if I have to) if you don't see the difference, then I guess the word fits you even better, than I thought it would.

low-life, the best I can come up with? oh sweety, it's clear you don't know me. I don't like throwing curses & words at anyone. I hardly even ever do. but if I'd really want to, I could go on & on & on & on. I'm quite a creative little bunny.

........................right.

JoY
04-27-2005, 08:14 AM

Its clear that burning-the-high-life doesn't know anyone here too well. If he did, he'd no better than to let TripBoy get under his skin.
not to mention he wouldn't even -try- to start an argument with me.

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 08:15 AM

and here it goes again i make a comment on some one i don't like and every one is turning on me? but whatever i don't care anymore....for that matter i don't think i ever did.

JoY
04-27-2005, 08:15 AM
........................right.
oh my god, God really took a day off from giving brains the day you were born, didn't he?

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 08:17 AM
not to mention he wouldn't even -try- to start an argument with me.

you have a really over inflated image of yourself you know that? (in my opinion anyways but i'm sure johnny disagrees...he always does)

JohnnyNemesis
04-27-2005, 08:17 AM
and here it goes again i make a comment on some one i don't like and every one is turning on me? but whatever i don't care anymore....for that matter i don't think i ever did.

This happens to everyone who says something that more than one person disagrees with. Don't give us that whiny "Everyone's turning on me" routine, because you're not alone. Hell, it's happened to me before too. Take it like a man.

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 08:18 AM
oh my god, God really took a day off from giving brains the day you were born, didn't he?

how original did you get any sleep the night came up with that one. (i know mine is also unoriginal... just matching wits even if it means lowering them.)

JoY
04-27-2005, 08:19 AM
you don't have a reason to dislike someone, when you don't know the person, or anything about him/her. that's why you're getting comments. I don't dislike you, for instance, I just think your posts are unbelievebly unintelligent.

it's stupid, don't you see? you're stupid, isn't it obvious? *slaps forehead*

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 08:20 AM
you don't have a reason to dislike someone, when you don't know the person, or anything about him/her. that's why you're getting comments. I don't dislike you, for instance, I just think your posts are unbelievebly unintelligent.

it's stupid, don't you see? you're stupid, isn't it obvious? *slaps forehead*

being insulted by someone even if you don't know them i think is reason enough, not to wish them dead you are right there, but still if someone insults you your not going to want to be around them are you?

JoY
04-27-2005, 08:24 AM
This happens to everyone who says something that more than one person disagrees with. Don't give us that whiny "Everyone's turning on me" routine, because you're not alone. Hell, it's happened to me before too. Take it like a man.
hahahaha, sorry, but.. hahahahha.
"aw, everyone is so mean! I don't care, though. I'm fucking bad-ass, hell yeah!"

the patheticness of that comment only just hit me.

the image I have of myself is perfectly fine, thank you. it fits me like a glove & is extremely comfortable to me. I'm not even going to comment on "did you get any sleep the night came up with that one".

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 08:29 AM
"did you get any sleep the night came up with that one".

by saying that you kinda did comment on it.

Faust
04-27-2005, 08:37 AM
you do realise you'd be just as bad for taking another person's life?
some people are so incredibly dumb, it seriously makes my head hurt.

everyone has family, people who care about them, no matter for what reason. by ending a murderer's life, he's not punished. his life is simply just over, which actually takes every chance away from anyone to punish him. by ending his life, you punish whoever cared for him. not the killer.

on top, you don't know anything about the killer. again; it's ridiculous to wish anyone dead, especially if you don't know the person. you don't know his/her struggle, his/her background, his/her intentions, his/her chances in this world, you don't know a goddam thing. & you clearly don't know the content of insanity, or how to spell "drunk" for that matter. enough said.

no. I didn`t say that I would kill those people, the society would make it happen. I guess I agree with Bush on the capital punishment. and from my point of view, you`re dumb, at least in comparison with me.
I have the right to have my own opinion. so cut the emotional bullshit, this world needs some radical actions and clear laws.
punishments aren`t hard enough these days.

edit: and just for the record, "drunken" is both adjective and noun.

Mentally_Challenged
04-27-2005, 09:35 AM
trip boy is cool

Each To Their Own.

I want to kill all Chavs by putting them in an oxygen deprevission chamber (Where they would still probably stand round trying to light a fag.)

Alternatively, I would keep them in a secluded area (hmm...can't spell secluded) with a hydrogen bomb. Then watch the effects.

Yum.

0r4ng3
04-27-2005, 09:37 AM
Each To Their Own.

I want to kill all Chavs by putting them in an oxygen deprevission chamber (Where they would still probably stand round trying to light a fag.)

Alternatively, I would keep them in a secluded area (hmm...can't spell secluded) with a hydrogen bomb. Then watch the effects.

Yum.
you spelled secluded right

i would actually like to see chavs caught in a hydrogen bomb, even though i've never seen or know of any chavs in my area.

Mentally_Challenged
04-27-2005, 09:38 AM
Trust me.... It would be hilarious...

:D Mwahahahahaha. Har. Har. Har.

Har.

Mentally_Challenged
04-27-2005, 09:39 AM
Just thought - you must live somewhere damn nice not to have ever seen any chavs.

Lucky, lucky you :|

0r4ng3
04-27-2005, 09:40 AM
I live in the US. I don't think any chavs even exist here.

Mentally_Challenged
04-27-2005, 09:42 AM
I'm sure they do. Maybe they're just different to British chavs... :confused:

They're all dirty bastards anyway.

JohnnyNemesis
04-27-2005, 09:44 AM
Each To Their Own.

Yum.

Stop being worthless, classist scum.

Mentally_Challenged
04-27-2005, 09:46 AM
You can't say that...well you can but thats besides the point. You've never met Chavs from Great Yarmouth. They're worthless scum of the Earth.

I'm not worthless either :mad:

JohnnyNemesis
04-27-2005, 09:48 AM
Chavs are all over the world, especially in the U.S. They just don't have a name here like they do over there.

Maybe we have enough classism, denigration, and petty bullshit as it is. I dunno, either way I think it's ridiculous that they're bitched about here on this BBS, where they only exist if you people keep mentioning them.

Mentally_Challenged
04-27-2005, 09:51 AM
No, they don't only exist if we mention them.
They just....exist.

(Yes. That was an exceedingly undeveloped conclusion)

No time for this. I Have a dancing lesson to attend. Whee...*cough*

0r4ng3
04-27-2005, 09:52 AM
ok so does anyone know if chavs exist in the US, and if they have a different name? im feeling left out that i don't know of any...

JoY
04-27-2005, 10:01 AM
no. I didn`t say that I would kill those people, the society would make it happen. I guess I agree with Bush on the capital punishment. and from my point of view, you`re dumb, at least in comparison with me.
I have the right to have my own opinion. so cut the emotional bullshit, this world needs some radical actions and clear laws.

you're right. I'm dumb, you're smart. I can't win this.

if my arguments are "emotional bullshit" to you, I don't see a reason why I'd even bother.

JohnnyNemesis
04-27-2005, 10:02 AM
Something tells me Faust doesn't get out much.

Mentally_Challenged
04-27-2005, 10:20 AM
Hmm. Dancing wasn't on.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D :D :D :D

MisfitGirl!
04-27-2005, 10:56 AM
Leila! She's a cow who thinks shes IT! Then agen wot girl duzn't? GRRRRRRRR I h8 her so much!!!

Mentally_Challenged
04-27-2005, 11:04 AM
Nice grammer you've got going there 'MisfitGirl!'

Jimbob2005
04-27-2005, 02:15 PM
I didn't want anyone to die, but now GreenTerror could be the first on my list for the absolute atrocity of this thread. And now I feel worse for producing this response to it. So I will leave right now...

wheelchairman
04-28-2005, 08:58 AM

What about societies that already have tough laws on crime? That wasn't uncommon in the past, and yet crime still existed. Crime doesn't happen because people are lazy and think, 'hey, stealing sounds like a lot of fun, and I mean, prison ain't too bad.'

Until you understand that, you will just have a really moronic policy when it comes to the punitive system. Especially since you don't understand the source of crime.

Burning-The-High-Life, it's too bad I just discovered this thread today. Because it's hilarious. You are simply, the worst debater I've ever seen in my life. Thank god we have a master-debater like Joy.

this is simply embarrassing.
As true today, as it was back then.

MisfitGirl!
05-01-2005, 07:59 AM
Thanx mentally challenged!!!

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-01-2005, 08:21 AM
by saying that you kinda did comment on it.

Lolz, PWNZD!

Just kidding. Shut up. You are absolutely the worst debater in the world, and in a discussion between you and Joy, Joy will always be right.

JoY
05-01-2005, 08:25 AM
*blows kiss at Schweet Per & David*

I can't really say this proves me a master-debater, Per, but thanks anyway. *giggle*

Faust
05-03-2005, 07:52 AM
Something tells me Faust doesn't get out much.
well you`re wrong, sorry to disappoint you.
and I think you`re the one who doesn`t get out much.. just a guess though.
and if looking like you it might be actually better not to show your face on the streets..

Faust
05-03-2005, 08:05 AM
What about societies that already have tough laws on crime? That wasn't uncommon in the past, and yet crime still existed. Crime doesn't happen because people are lazy and think, 'hey, stealing sounds like a lot of fun, and I mean, prison ain't too bad.'

Until you understand that, you will just have a really moronic policy when it comes to the punitive system. Especially since you don't understand the source of crime.

well, tougher punishments would be just one step closer to
a better society..
the educational instituion and upbringing of the children are of course the most important separate factors, but they are very difficult to control. nevertheless, it can get a lot better from the current situation..
next would be the media, lots of warning examples of what happens to you if you commit a crime..etc.

I think its fair to ask, what would your suggestions be to decrease the criminality in the future?
since you claim I don`t understand the source of crime, maybe you could clear it up to me if you think you know it better than I do.

JohnnyNemesis
05-03-2005, 08:05 AM
well you`re wrong, sorry to disappoint you.
and I think you`re the one who doesn`t get out much.. just a guess though.
and if looking like you it might be actually better not to show your face on the streets..

Whoa! Simple repetition of my statements followed by an offhand comment about my appearance, which you've seen little of.

Consider me owned! 0wned even!

Naw, fuck that, consider me pwNEd!!!shift+1!OI@U93##

Fuck off and die, cocksucking scumbag. Either make a point or don't, but if you're just going to regurgitate some unoriginal juvenile insult you got from your Internet flamewars handbook, then move on and don't bother posting. It may not be a waste of your time, but it's sure as fuck a waste of ours.

Faust
05-03-2005, 08:08 AM
Whoa! Simple repetition of my statements followed by an offhand comment about my appearance, which you've seen little of.

Consider me owned! 0wned even!

Naw, fuck that, consider me pwNEd!!!shift+1!OI@U93##

Fuck off and die, cocksucking scumbag. Either make a point or don't, but if you're just going to regurgitate some unoriginal juvenile insult you got from your Internet flamewars handbook, then move on and don't bother posting. It may not be a waste of your time, but it's sure as fuck a waste of ours.
nah, I just wanted to piss you off.
you self claimed I don`t go out much, like you would know me.
and, well, I do go out pretty much and it pissed me off to see someone who doesn`t know a shit about me claiming otherwise.

JohnnyNemesis
05-03-2005, 08:20 AM
Though I'm sure pissing me off would have been the ultimate highlight of your day, I must apologize because it didn't happen. Don't worry though, because there are many other members of this BBS! Try your luck.

Faust
05-03-2005, 08:27 AM
Though I'm sure pissing me off would have been the ultimate highlight of your day, I must apologize because it didn't happen. Don't worry though, because there are many other members of this BBS! Try your luck.
you said: fuck off and die.
and now you`re claiming you weren`t pissed off.
you`re a naive liar.
haha, this is almost making me laugh :)
well.. nah.. sorry about it. not that it would matter anything to you anymore.
I was pretty childish too, when replying to your posts.

JohnnyNemesis
05-03-2005, 08:31 AM
you said: fuck off and die.
and now you`re claiming you weren`t pissed off.
My mistake! The most accurate measure of one's anger is the words they type onto an emotionless keyboard. Of course! There's no way I could actually type something I wasn't 100% sincere about, the same way it is impossible to for anyone to say anything they didn't mean. What was I thinking?

Two suggestions: Think before you act, and quit while you're ahead.

JoY
05-03-2005, 08:37 AM
my goodness Faust, just shut the fuck up.

Faust
05-03-2005, 08:46 AM
my goodness Faust, just shut the fuck up.
wow you`re so tough..
I think its ok to respond when someone is arguing with you..

JohnnyNemesis
05-03-2005, 08:47 AM
It's only okay if you're making soe sort of sense though.

ruroken
05-03-2005, 08:52 AM
Dude, I want the rabid raccoon inside my trash can to die. That fucker keeps trying to bite me!!!!!!

JoY
05-03-2005, 08:52 AM
wow you`re so tough..
I think its ok to respond when someone is arguing with you..
I'm so tough, OMFG! im lyke, on teh inrtenet, kikin ppls butts, whoa!

you call this an arguments? I call it simply fuckingly stupid. arguments mostly involve at least some sort of brain.

wheelchairman
05-03-2005, 10:24 AM
well, tougher punishments would be just one step closer to
a better society..
the educational instituion and upbringing of the children are of course the most important separate factors, but they are very difficult to control. nevertheless, it can get a lot better from the current situation..
next would be the media, lots of warning examples of what happens to you if you commit a crime..etc.

I think its fair to ask, what would your suggestions be to decrease the criminality in the future?
since you claim I don`t understand the source of crime, maybe you could clear it up to me if you think you know it better than I do.
Wow, you envision a society with incredibly tough punishments, and then a media to make the population paranoid from doing anything.

Alright, here's how my idea it would help. It would take criminals, and help them out of their environment and mindset. You want to know why criminals stay in crime? Because they can't get normal jobs, because of their rap-sheet. Want to know why they were in it, in the first place? Because of their environment, when you live in an area of high-unemployment, where the fuck else do you expect them to make money?

But no, we should punish people for being victims of the current society. Because...like....they could've been millionaires if they chose to. Life is so nice like that. You need to get out more, you need to live.

The societies with the lowest percentage of crime, seem to have this odd concept of, light sentences and rehabilitation. While, there are countries like America, where crime keeps rising, despite ridiculous 3 strike laws, and Conservatives shouting for more guns to the police and less rights to inmates.

But fuck, who cares about logic.

grunge
05-03-2005, 01:40 PM
I hate myself and I want to die :( :( :( :(

notoriousdoc
05-03-2005, 01:41 PM
grunge and tripboy

yes i do

TripFag
05-03-2005, 01:41 PM
I hate myself and I want to die :( :( :( :(
Your garage having rafters would solve that.

notoriousdoc
05-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Your garage having rafters would solve that.
heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehe eheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeh eeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehe eheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeh eeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehe eheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeh eeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehe eheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeh eeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehe eheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeh eeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehe eheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeh eeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehe eheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeh eeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehe eheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeh eeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehe eheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeh eeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehe eheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeh eeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehe eheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeh eeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee heeheev

Faust
05-03-2005, 02:35 PM
Wow, you envision a society with incredibly tough punishments, and then a media to make the population paranoid from doing anything.

Alright, here's how my idea it would help. It would take criminals, and help them out of their environment and mindset. You want to know why criminals stay in crime? Because they can't get normal jobs, because of their rap-sheet. Want to know why they were in it, in the first place? Because of their environment, when you live in an area of high-unemployment, where the fuck else do you expect them to make money?

But no, we should punish people for being victims of the current society. Because...like....they could've been millionaires if they chose to. Life is so nice like that. You need to get out more, you need to live.

The societies with the lowest percentage of crime, seem to have this odd concept of, light sentences and rehabilitation. While, there are countries like America, where crime keeps rising, despite ridiculous 3 strike laws, and Conservatives shouting for more guns to the police and less rights to inmates.

But fuck, who cares about logic.

well.. I see your point.
that just sounds too good to be true.
it`ll probably never happen in a modern society. its utopia..

The Goth Guy
05-03-2005, 02:41 PM
Im not amused at this thread its a copy of mine...Yes I know I was gonna commit suicide but shit I realized,who the fuck are abuncha people in a thread to make me end my own life so they can go on being assholes?

ninth
05-03-2005, 02:46 PM
You would never kill yourself, you pussy.

ASP
05-03-2005, 03:19 PM
My vice-principal, Some bitch on here named telekanesis, My history teacher, An asshole I know named Matt, Another asshole I know named Aaron, oh and telekanesis again.

JoY
05-03-2005, 04:10 PM
well.. I see your point.
that just sounds too good to be true.
it`ll probably never happen in a modern society. its utopia..
*slaps forehead repeatedly*

how fucking dumb can you be? did you even READ his whole post, or do you only read the ones you post? he gave you REAL LIFE fucking examples. if that's utopia, then everything outside the fucking States is fucking utopia.