PDA

View Full Version : TheTruthHurts

the_GoDdEsS
04-27-2005, 12:49 PM
How about you stand up for yourself? How about you stop hiding behind a username you have registered to pick on people who offended you and actually be a man/woman about it and defend yourself like a mature person would? It's ridiculous.

Or wait, are you 13 and insecure? Do you get bullied at school too? Don't you wish you were someone else in real life too? Your new username won't turn you into a superhero, you know? You'll remain the same little person with issues that will hit surface sooner or later. We're not blind on here, darling.

Stop picking on people's looks with pointless remarks you have to make up because you can't do better. I want to see a picture of you. I want to see you defend yourself or I'll just laugh at your pityful existence if you don't. Or are you just gonna fail again?

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 12:51 PM
nice....if a little harsh but still nice :D

_ߥ_vil_
04-27-2005, 12:51 PM
Go Goddess...Wooohoooo.

She wins!

Ok....I'll shut up now. :D

Dexter_Kyle
04-27-2005, 12:53 PM
I've seen some posts made by him/her and he seems to be Wishomie.

Camilamazed
Poor Guy Sim :cool:

Now he is going to kill himself or something worse.........

MAKE UP ANOTHER USERNAME ..........Dammit......

live_fast_gurl
I've seen some posts made by him/her and he seems to be Wishomie.
yeah , i think so too
like him , isnt it?

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 12:54 PM
Poor Guy Sim :cool:

Now he is going to kill himself or something worse.........

MAKE UP ANOTHER USERNAME ..........Dammit......

lol haha that was funny i had to post i just might have to put that in my sig now.

wheelchairman
04-27-2005, 01:10 PM
alrig :eek: ht, I confess, it was me. I j :mad: ust get so upset you know? So I put on some Linkin Park music, black fing :( ernail polish, and got my revenge. :mad:

Jimbob2005
04-27-2005, 01:11 PM
How about you stand up for yourself? How about you stop hiding behind a username you have registered to pick on people who offended you and actually be a man/woman about it and defend yourself like a mature person would? It's ridiculous.

Or wait, are you 13 and insecure? Do you get bullied at school too? Don't you wish you were someone else in real life too? Your new username won't turn you into a superhero, you know? You'll remain the same little person with issues that will hit surface sooner or later. We're not blind on here, darling.

Stop picking on people's looks with pointless remarks you have to make up because you can't do better. I want to see a picture of you. I want to see you defend yourself or I'll just laugh at your pityful existence if you don't. Or are you just gonna fail again?
Yes, some people need telling.

the_GoDdEsS
04-27-2005, 01:19 PM
alrig :eek: ht, I confess, it was me. I j :mad: ust get so upset you know? So I put on some Linkin Park music, black fing :( ernail polish, and got my revenge. :mad:

Per, can I smack you with a dictionary? And it'll be a love-smack?

wheelchairman
04-27-2005, 01:21 PM
Per, can I smack you with a dictionary? And it'll be a love-smack?
I figured, the only way to make smileys more annoying, was to stick them in the middle of words. I'm hoping it will start a trend.

And yes, a love smack would be good. love smack, baby love smack. is a little old place, where we can...

the_GoDdEsS
04-27-2005, 01:27 PM
... and it worked. I'm looking forward to the trend. Trends are like a bad infection spread through the degenerated BBS subrace.

Everybody's movin' everybody's groovin' baby. 73 days and your arse in Amsterdam is not safe.

Camilamazed
04-27-2005, 01:29 PM
... and it worked. I'm looking forward to the trend. Trends are like a bad infection spread through the degenerated BBS subrace.

Everybody's movin' everybody's groovin' baby. 73 days and your arse in Amsterdam is not safe.

Whoa..... You already settled the day of the meeting......I'd better run and send my gift :D

wheelchairman
04-27-2005, 01:31 PM
To sound less like a marxist, and more like an elitist ass, trends easily divide the intelligent people from the plebian masses of this bbs. So I appreciate them deeply.

If you see a faded sign by the side of the road that says
15 miles to the... Love Smack! Love Smack yeah
I'm headin' down the Amsterdam highway,
lookin' out to get Goddess

Izie
04-27-2005, 01:34 PM

Piss. 73 days. That doesn't sound as much. And I have exams before Amsterdam.

In the light of this, dear sadist, I implore you, STOP COUNTING THE FRIGGIN' DAYS. Bloody Sim missed her i-net friends and gone all squishy now :/

Thank you *smile*

the_GoDdEsS
04-27-2005, 01:50 PM
Risking to sound all 133t, I very much agree.

I got me a spankin tool, it's as big as a whale and we're headed on down to the love smack.
I got me a Chrysler, it seats about twenty, so hurry up and bring your vodka and OJ!

Big girl, I only counted so Per knows how long till his arse is endangered by teh love smack.

Sincerely yours
Miss Sadist

Izie
04-27-2005, 01:54 PM
I feel sorry for Per :( He'll get tortured by almost everyone there :(

wheelchairman
04-27-2005, 01:57 PM
Sign says.. Woo... stay away fools,
'cause Sim rules at the Lo-o-ove Smack!
Well it's set way back in the middle of a field in Amsterdam,
Just a funky old smack and I gotta tale mere danglish

Miss Sadist eh? Aren't you afraid Baby Devil might get jealous?

wheelchairman
04-27-2005, 01:57 PM
I feel sorry for Per :( He'll get tortured by almost everyone there :(
Yeah..what *is* the deal with that?

the_GoDdEsS
04-27-2005, 02:02 PM
The deal with that is you're our man and it's love 'torture', as in love smack.

Vi elsker deg. You make me laugh out loud with every post.

Izie
04-27-2005, 02:06 PM
Yeah what Sim said, plus I get to torture you, since Ken's not afraid of penises or anything :( He gets to torture me, but I can't torture him :( Well, I can tickle him, but that's not as fun!

wheelchairman
04-27-2005, 02:08 PM
Oh great, sounds like Iz is planning on taking years of repressed torture impulses out on me in a matter of a few days. *at* least Sim is doing it solely out of love.

Izie
04-27-2005, 02:11 PM
Hey, it's not my fault you're an easy target! Maybe you get lucky and I end up torturing other people too!

I love you too, but I'm not hiding my other motives (like some of us...)!

the_GoDdEsS
04-27-2005, 02:16 PM
Like some of us....? I'm a repressed something else.

Betty
04-27-2005, 09:38 PM
Aside from all this torture talk, Sim, that was totally the attitude I was talking about. I love it!

HornyPope
04-28-2005, 09:25 AM
I fail to recognise any differance. Have you ever talked to a Marxist at a house party before? *shudders*

Ag-fucking-reed.

Jimbob2005
04-28-2005, 10:52 AM
An important note for TruthHurts...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/JamesKerr2005/PainedByExistence.jpg

Jimbob2005
04-28-2005, 11:06 AM
Hang all gooks!
I am not actually chinese at all, you racist fuck.

the_GoDdEsS
04-28-2005, 11:07 AM
Torture here entertains the shit out of me.

Jimbob2005
04-28-2005, 11:22 AM
gookboy.
I thought you were one of the smart adults of this forum. Why the pointless insult? I have had so much racist crap from people it's so pathetic that I no longer find it offensive, just extremely sad.

Jimbob2005
04-28-2005, 11:30 AM
I'd be sad too, if I were asian.
Well, judging by the nature of your posts, I'd be extremely surprised to find you weren't Asian.

Jimbob2005
04-28-2005, 11:33 AM
Don't hate me because I'm your racial superior. Hate yourself, and your parents.
Are you telling me this so that I don't make the same mistakes you obviously did when YOU were young? And, no I don't hate you, I find it extremely difficult to take you seriously.

Just a Girl
04-28-2005, 12:15 PM
i'm sure goddess was much more docile the last time i was here. i may just have a bad memory, but i'm sure she posted this pic of herself and she looked julia stiles-ish and i thought she was adorable. now she's all kickass.

not that that's a bad thing.

the_GoDdEsS
04-28-2005, 01:02 PM
That's quite true, I kind of was nice and friendly and still am but not to everyone. I realized certain people are easy targets. It's not like I'm ever going to teach them but I can tell you it's pure entertainment sometimes.

Oh and thank you. =)

Trippy
04-28-2005, 01:08 PM
im about to laugh my ass off at tripboy's posts.

the_GoDdEsS
04-28-2005, 01:15 PM
Admit it, you're in love with him too and want to sleep on his porch.

JohnnyNemesis
04-28-2005, 01:20 PM
If so, the motherfucker better sleep at least 20 feet away in front of that mailbox. I've been camping out on TripBoy's porch for months, and this turf is mine.

the_GoDdEsS
04-28-2005, 01:30 PM
I have his address and know where he hides his house keys. Forget the porch. Want a deal?

JohnnyNemesis
04-28-2005, 01:34 PM
Thanks all the same, but Justin and I have had some pretty special moments out here on this very porch. I think I'll stick with it, and continue cherishing the memories of all the wonderful things that have transpired out here.

the_GoDdEsS
04-28-2005, 01:46 PM
My jaw dropped. The porch has been christened! You two... I have a good mental image for the night.

Mota Boy
04-28-2005, 03:18 PM
I am not actually chinese at all, you racist fuck.
You do know that "gook" is a slang term for Koreans, not Chinese, right? Chinese are more commonly referred to as "chinks". Gook originates from the Korean word for Americans - "meygook" (phonetically at least, my friend never bothered to write it out). U.S. soldiers during the Korean war interpreted "meygook", the words Koreans would use around servicemen, as "me gook".

...and you look fairly Korean to me.

And Goddess, as Julia Style-ish as she is, has always had an edge. It's just that this incarnation of the board has so many more potential targets. She's beauty with an inner beast.

Anya82
04-28-2005, 04:38 PM
okay.... it seems like i've missed something in here.....
who annoyed you, goddess? :confused:

Camilamazed
04-28-2005, 04:39 PM
okay.... it seems like i've missed something in here.....
who annoyed you, goddess? :confused:

Who loves doing it ,Anya??? The guy who makes up at about 10 usernames a day :rolleyes:

Anya82
04-28-2005, 04:54 PM
oooh! you mean THAT loser!

Camilamazed
04-28-2005, 04:55 PM
oooh! you mean THAT loser!
You Bet :D

the_GoDdEsS
04-28-2005, 09:35 PM
She's beauty with an inner beast.

Honestly, that's the most interesting compliment I ever received. Thank you!

the_GoDdEsS
04-28-2005, 09:43 PM
Now that sounds like a dream come true.

Jimbob2005
04-29-2005, 09:30 AM
...and you look fairly Korean to me.
Just for your information, I am not though.

Jimbob2005
04-29-2005, 10:27 AM
Like it matters, you're all filthy yellow monkeys to me.
Actually, I am white like you. Dipshit.

arak0r
04-29-2005, 12:22 PM
i thought azns were usually intelligent. jimbob. ignore the bastard. simple. i dont know why i bother saying this

Jimbob2005
04-29-2005, 12:25 PM
i thought azns were usually intelligent. jimbob. ignore the bastard. simple. i dont know why i bother saying this
My dad is of British origin so I am technically white. And yes, I am ignoring the pathetic bastard. I won't bother responding anymore, it is a waste of my precious time.

Jimbob2005
04-29-2005, 12:26 PM
who cares to follow?
I do .

arak0r
04-29-2005, 12:26 PM
My dad is of British origin so I am technically white. And yes, I am ignoring the pathetic bastard. I won't bother responding anymore, it is a waste of my precious time.

you keep replying. and just because youre dad is white doesnt mean your mother is :p

my dad is 100% irish, im not 100% irish tho, only half.

Mota Boy
04-29-2005, 01:25 PM
Now this is the funniest part of the thread - Joey using a racial stereotype, calling jimbob Asian (after he denied it) and stupid... all under the guise of helping him.

Anya82
04-29-2005, 02:41 PM
Our skins may be white, yellow, green or red... we're all black at heart.

Maria

i like that... interesting words.........

Amanda
04-29-2005, 04:35 PM
Complex social issues apart, I'm still trying to figure out why DuskyGrin keeps writing her name (i assume its her name :rolleyes: ) at the end of every post...Oh, and Go Sim!!!!

Linda
04-29-2005, 04:47 PM
Maybe because she wants to?

ASP
04-30-2005, 07:31 AM
I know people like that, THEIR SO GOD DAMN ANNOYING. People need to stick up for themselves, people like that wouldn't surrvive with me. I insult my friends so much that people like that would have a heart attack from the pressure of having to not stand up and insult me back.